|"I feel bad for those kits. They're so sweet."|
|— Millie to Graystripe about Birdy and his/her siblings in Warrior's Refuge, page 43|
Little Mew, Pad, Raindrop
Birdy is a kit with an unknown description and gender.
In the Lost Warrior ArcEdit
- Birdy is a young kit, born to Husker and Moss, along with their siblings Little Mew, Pad, and Raindrop, after their parent's Twolegs died.
- Birdy is seen when Graystripe comes and asks for help to find Millie, though they are not mentioned by name. Later, when the barn cats decide to let Graystripe and Millie stay while Millie's eye heals, they are introduced by name, along with their siblings. Birdy is seen watching Millie teach their parents how to "speak dog". Them and their littermates decide that they want to learn too, and one of them pretends to be a dog while the others speak dog and send him/her away.
- When Little Mew is the dog, Birdy tells him to stop but he doesn't listen, pretending to be hard of hearing. He leaps at them and they end up in play-fight. They accuse him of not being a dog right. The kit is playing with the Twolegs that live near the barn as Millie and Graystripe leave.
- Little Mew: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
- Pad: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)'
- Raindrop: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
= Gender Unknown
- "You're not being a dog right!"
- —Birdy to Little Mew when the kits are practicing speaking dog Warrior's Refuge, page 56