|"I feel really bad for them. [...] Those kits are so sweet."|
|— Millie to Graystripe about Birdy and her siblings in Warrior's Refuge, page 43|
Little Mew, Raindrop
In the Graystripe's Adventure Arc
- Birdy is a young kit, born to Husker and Moss, along with her siblings Little Mew, Pad, and Raindrop, after their parent's Twolegs died.
- Birdy is seen when Graystripe comes and asks for help to find Millie, though she is not mentioned by name. Later, when the barn cats decide to let Graystripe and Millie stay while Millie's eye heals, she is introduced by name, along with her siblings. Birdy is seen watching Millie teach her parents how to "speak dog". She and her littermates decide that they want to learn too, and one of them pretends to be a dog while the others speak dog and send them away.
- When Little Mew is the dog, Birdy tells her to stop but she doesn't listen, pretending to be hard of hearing. She leaps at Birdy and they end up in play-fight. She accuses her of not being a dog right. The kit is seen playing with the Twolegs that live near the barn as Millie and Graystripe depart.
- Her description was originally said to be a white she-cat with a dark gray marking on her forehead.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
- "You're not being a dog right!"
- —Birdy to Little Mew when the kits are practicing speaking dog Warrior's Refuge, page 56