|"I feel really bad for them. [...] Those kits are so sweet."|
|— Millie to Graystripe about Birdy and their siblings in Warrior's Refuge, page 43|
Birdy is a golden brown cat with a dark brown tuft of fur on their head, dark brown ears, green eyes, and a bright pink nose.
In the Graystripe's Adventure Arc
- Birdy is a young kit, born to Husker and Moss, along with their siblings Little Mew, Pad, and Raindrop, after their parent's Twolegs died.
- Birdy is seen when Graystripe comes and asks for help to find Millie, though they are not mentioned by name. Later, when the barn cats decide to let Graystripe and Millie stay while Millie's eye heals, they are introduced by name, along with their siblings. Birdy is seen watching Millie teach their parents how to "speak dog". They and her littermates decide that they want to learn too, and one of them pretends to be a dog while the others speak dog and send them away.
- When Little Mew is the dog, Birdy tells them to stop but they doesn't listen, pretending to be hard of hearing. They leap at Birdy and they end up in play-fight, causing Birdy to accuse them of not being a dog right. The kit is seen playing with the Twolegs that live near the barn as Millie and Graystripe depart.
- Pad: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
- Little Mew: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
- Raindrop: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
= Gender Unknown
- "You're not being a dog right!"
- —Birdy to Little Mew when the kits are practicing speaking dog Warrior's Refuge, page 56