|"If you are going to remove your youngest cats, then so must I. ShadowClan cannot be accused of being unfair in battle."|
|— Blizzardstar to Hazelstar defending the honor of ShadowClan in Code of the Clans, page 53|
|Living:||Code of the Clans|
Blizzardstar is a white tom with green eyes.
In the Field Guide Arc
- He and his Clanmates are preparing to fight WindClan over territory. He is about to attack when Daisytail and Hawkfoot of WindClan, along with Oakleaf from his own Clan, stop them, saying that their kits, who are apprentices, are too young to be treated as warriors. They continue on to say that they should wait until they are six moons old to fight.
- Blizzardstar questions whether the young apprentices should fight, and the WindClan leader, Hazelstar, agrees that they shouldn't. Blizzardstar says that his Clan's youngest cats will not fight either, so no cat could accuse ShadowClan of being unfair. He leaves with his Clan, telling Hazelstar that they would take the queens' new law to the Gathering the next moon: that kits should be at least six moons old before becoming apprentices. The proposal is later included as the fifth law of the warrior code.
- Vicky confirmed on her Facebook page that Blizzardstar is a tribute to Blizz, the creator and webmaster of the popular Warriors fansite, Warriors Wish.
- "Are you sure about that, Hazelstar? Some of your warriors look awfully small."
- —Blizzardstar challenging Hazelstar Code of the Clans, page 50
- "Are your cats scared of combat, Hazelstar?"
- —Blizzardstar to Hazelstar Code of the Clans, page 51
- "Hazelstar? Our queens have spoken. Should we ignore them and fight?"
- —Blizzardstar asking Hazelstar if they should still fight Code of the Clans, page 52