|"Yes, I know you too, Blossomkit! Your white fur is unusual for a ShadowClan cat. Brokenstar may have promised you that you'd be a warrior before any other kit in the forest, but I don't think he ever imagined you going into battle. You died too young, but trust me, you were saved from even greater horrors."|
|— Rock to Blossomkit in Cats of the Clans, page 3|
|Cause of Death|
|Cause of Death:||Killed in battle|
|Dead:||Cats of the Clans|
Blossomkit is a white she-cat.
In the Field Guide Arc
- She, along with two other StarClan kits, Mosskit and Adderkit, wander away from StarClan into the underground tunnels. There they meet the ancient cat Rock, who tells them stories about some of their Clanmates that they left behind when they died, and others.
- Her eyes light up when Rock starts talking about Leafpool, hinting she would have liked to become a medicine cat, just like Leafpool.
- When Rock talks about the ShadowClan cats' thirst for battle, Blossomkit is quick to unsheathe her claws, in defense of her Clanmates. After explaining about Tigerstar, Rock starts to talk about Brokenstar. When Rock senses that Blossomkit is fearful at the thought of Brokenstar, he comforts her by telling her that Brokenstar wouldn't dare venture into the tunnels. He also explains that Yellowfang had avenged her death by killing Brokenstar.
- When Rock talks about Tawnypelt, he addresses Blossomkit, telling her that Tawnypelt can salvage ShadowClan's reputation.
- Soon, Rock gets to explaining about Runningnose. He tells Blossomkit how hard Runningnose tried to save her life when Brokenstar made her fight when she was too young. Rock explained that she was the third kit that he had seen, and her unusual pure white fur was as red as deathberries from the blood.
- Rock tells her to stop fidgeting when he introduces two kittypets, Princess and Smudge. He asks her if she thinks that kittypets are any less important than Clan cats because they live a pampered life with Twolegs.
- Rock sees that the kits are then getting sleepy when he starts to explain about Scourge and Bone. After his explanation of the two cats, he tells all three kits to settle down and go to sleep.
Please do not edit this gallery
- "I see your eyes shine, Blossomkit; is this the path you would have wished to follow?"
- —Rock to Blossomkit about becoming a medicine cat Cats of the Clans, page 18
- "He is even more conspicuous than you, Blossomkit!"
- —Rock telling about Cloudtail Cats of the Clans, page 26
- "All right, Blossomkit, put your claws away. I'm only repeating the tales told in nurseries of the other Clans."
- —Rock trying to calm Blossomkit down Cats of the Clans, page 30
- "Stop fidgeting, Blossomkit. Don't you think you should hear about kittypets, too? Are they less important than Clan cats just because they don't hunt their own prey and let Twolegs pet them?"
- —Rock scolding Blossomkit for her lack of attention during his lesson Cats of the Clans, page 80