|"But I want you to raise me!"|
|— Blue Whisker to Moth Flight about joining ThunderClan in Moth Flight's Vision, chapter 36|
|Three unnamed kits|
Honey Pelt, Spider Paw
|Living:||Moth Flight's Vision, Thunderstar's Echo|
In the Super Edition Arc
- Moth Flight gives birth to Micah’s kits: Blue Whisker, Bubbling Stream, Spider Paw and Honey Pelt. Their father is however deceased at the time. Moth Flight looks at the squirming bundles beside her and pulls them closer to her belly, lapping at their fur to dry them. Moth Flight notes that two of them have yellow splotches on their white fur, wondering what eye colors they will have. The kits wriggle against their mother, eyes still closed. Wind Runner mentions Moth Flight will have to wait a few days to find out their eye color. Soon, Pebble Heart arrives, asking if he is too late and gazing at the kits fondly. Wind Runner reports he is, but he can check the new family while he is here. The medicine cat reports that they are fine, meanwhile, Dust Muzzle sticks his nose in, and Moth Flight asks if her kits are beautiful, hugging them closer. Pebble Heart agrees they are lovely and are strong and healthy. He agrees to stay the night to monitor Moth Flight and her kits. Moth Flight thinks that her grief for her deceased mate Micah will be easier to handle with her new kits. She thinks that each one is perfect and she loves them dearly. She purrs, and is joyful that the kits purr with her. During a dream, Moth Flight imagines bringing a rabbit back to her kits, and that Blue Whisker would shyly hang back, but Honey Pelt would make sure she had her own piece. The mother feels a burst of love for her kits, thinking they are perfect.
- Moth Flight meets Micah, and the father mentions he’s seen his kits as he has watched over them. Moth Flight asks if they are gorgeous, mentioning they remind her of Micah. The tom warns Moth Flight to keep an eye on Blue Whisker as she seems really shy and Moth Flight shouldn’t let her siblings push her around. Moth Flight promises they are very protective of her, especially Spider Paw as he doesn’t let Slate’s kits near her as she is scared of them. Micah asks if they have hurt Blue Whisker, but Moth Flight reassures they haven’t, Blue Whisker just doesn’t believe they are kits as they are very big to her. Moth Flight guesses her daughter will not believe she’ll be that big one day too. Micah expresses his wish to be his kits, but says they are lucky as they have kits. Micah tells Moth Flight she will see him in their kits. The queen wakes up, startled by her kits fidgeting at her belly in their sleep.
- As they watch Bubbling Stream receive a badger ride from Storm Pelt, Blue Whisker nestles closer against her mother’s belly and says she never wants to have a badger ride. She stares in alarm at her sister as she rides on top of Storm Pelt. Moth Flight tucks her tail over her kit, relieved at least she is staying close to her. The mother thinks that keeping an eye on four kits is more exhausting than it should be. She is thankful that there’s always someone in the Clan helping to keep an eye on the young kits. Moth Flight reflects on Slate reassuring they are safe in WindClan camp and will survive while she cares for her Clanmates. Moth Flight finds she cannot relax as her kits have lost their father and cannot begin to think they have to cope without a mother as well. She thinks that her kits are special and no one can love them the way she can.
- Dappled Pelt and Acorn Fur arrive in the camp, and Moth Flight gently moves Blue Whisker aside to talk to them. Blue Whisker stumbles to her mother, asking why Wind Runner is really angry as she reaches her mother. Jagged Peak angrily states that SkyClan cats are thieves and liars. Blue Whisker stares at the tom with round and anxious eyes. She points out Micah was a SkyClan cat, and asks if he lied too. Jagged Peak stares back and admits he never knew her father. Moth Flight glances at her kit and tells her to go see Slate as she needs to talk to the visiting cats. Blue Whisker blinks and asks if she will be long, and Moth Flight promises she won’t. Dappled Pelt watches as Blue Whisker scrambles to the sandy hollow beside her brother, mentioning the kits are beautiful. Moth Flight says they remind her much of Micah, and Acorn Fur agrees they have his spirit. Dappled Pelt tells Moth Flight it is her turn to help train Acorn Fur. Moth Flight explains she has kits now, but Dappled Pelt replies she’s still a medicine cat, glancing at the kits. They are happily playing with their Clanmates as Slate fondly watches. The tortoiseshell mentions that there are many cats that can take care of them while she is busy. Moth Flight still protests, saying she needs to take care of them as they have lost their father. The mother does finally agree, longingly glancing at her kits. She notices that Blue Whisker is at Slate’s side, curling up against her. Moth Flight thinks they will be fine without her for now. Day after day, Moth Flight would leave her kits with Slate to go and train Acorn Fur. During one drizzly afternoon, Moth Flight hopes Slate is keeping her kits in a den. She notes that she is getting used to being away from her kits but enjoys their welcome every time she returns. When she did come back, her kits - including Blue Whisker - would clamber over their mother while purring and begging for badger rides or a game of chase-tail. Moth Flight wonders if she should take over duties as her medicine cat, then thinks that she cannot as she feels she is away from her kits too much.
- On the way to a Gathering, Moth Flight thinks of her kits who are back at camp. Rocky had previously promised to take care of them and make sure they are tucked into their nest by the time WindClan returns. Other cats have stayed behind too, and Moth Flight is relieved as her kits will be well protected if a dog or a fox attacks. At the Gathering, Dappled Pelt asks Moth Flight about her kits and the she-cat reports they are doing well. She recalls that her kits are getting more and more boisterous every day, adding that even Blue Whisker, her shyest kit, is exploring the camp with her siblings. She thinks back to this morning when the she-kit climbed the stones near the camp entrance and called for Moth Flight at the top, her fur fluffed up with delight. Cloud Spots comments that Dappled Pelt told him they have Micah’s coloring. He purrs that he is sure Micah is watching over them. Moth Flight thinks that he is, just like Gray Wing is watching over his own kits. Moth Flight leaves the Gathering early to help Tiny Branch, who is seriously wounded by a fox. The kit however dies, and Moth Flight is instantly worried about her kits’ safety. She frets if a fox got into their camp or one of them went to wander alone on the moor. She feels desperate to see them and know that they are okay. She tells everyone she has to see to her kits, and Clear Sky tells her kits need her. Moth Flight rushes, desperate to make sure they are safe, knowing she needed to smell their scent and feel their warmth. When she reaches camp, they are tucked at Rocky’s belly, and he reports he did as he promised to make sure they are tucked in by the time she returns. Moth Flight gazes at her beautiful kits as Bubbling Stream snuggles against Blue Whisker’s pelt. Moth Flight breathes in their milky scent and thanks StarClan for keeping them safe.
- The next day, Moth Flight asks Slate to keep an eye on her kits. Honey Pelt mentions they don’t need anyone to take care of them as they are almost two moons old. Moth Flight reassures she just wants to know that someone is keeping an eye on them. Blue Whisker is meanwhile watching Bubbling Stream roll around in the dust, fur prickling as if horrified at the thought of getting dust in her pelt. Moth Flight remembers Tiny Branch and wants to gather her kits together to her belly and keep them wrapped up safe beside her as if they were newborns. She thinks that they are growing and just want to run around and explore. The medicine cat sees how tired Slate is, and tries to find someone else to take care of her kits unsuccessfully. Moth Flight remembers Holly building dens while she was nursing her kits. Moth Flight goes to Rocky and apologizes for being late, telling that she had to find someone who could take care of her kits. Rocky wishes that he could do that for her. Moth Flight says he can when he is better.
- There is a shriek and Moth Flight finds Slate crouching over Blue Whisker as the kit is lying motionless. Moth Flight races to her unconscious kit’s side, asking what happened. Honey Pelt explains that Blue Whisker wanted to climb to the top of the rocks and stand where Wind Runner talks to the Clan. Moth Flight sniffs her daughter’s fur but Blue Whisker blinks open her eyes. Her mother asks where it hurts most, but the she-kit says it doesn’t hurt anywhere. Her breath seems shallow as Moth Flight asks if she is sure, running her paw over her fur. Blue Whisker sways as she struggles to her paws, whispering she is okay. Slate stares at her, saying she is only winded. Moth Flight again asks if she is sure she is okay and Blue Whisker meets her gaze, insisting she is fine. Moth Flight is angry at Slate for not watching, thinking she has to tend to Rocky and watch her kits. She thinks she could have asked Wind Runner watch her kits. Moth Flight turns to Blue Whisker and asks why she was climbing the rocks, reminding her that it is dangerous. Honey Pelt pads in front of the she-kit and declares that Blue Whisker saw him do it the day before. Bubbling Stream explains that Rocky let them all climb except Blue Whisker, saying she was not ready. Moth Flight declares Blue Whisker decided to try today then, glaring at her. The yellow and white kit’s eyes glistened, apologizing. Honey Pelt says he didn’t see her climbing and would have stopped her otherwise. Moth Flight thinks that only she is responsible for Blue Whisker’s safety. Wind Runner asks if Blue Whisker is okay, and Moth Flight reassures she is just winded. The medicine cat jerks her muzzle at her daughter and tells her to go and play with her littermates. The kits trail away with drooped tails, while Spotted Fur trots after them, asking if they want to play moss ball. Spider Paw glances at Blue Whisker and tells her she can be on his team, declaring they’ll easily beat them. She is seen later poking through the fresh-kill pile with Spider Paw. Moth Flight asks Swift Minnow to take care of her kits, and she agrees. Gorse Fur also offers, saying he can show them some hunting moves.
- Moth Flight goes to SkyClan territory where Clear Sky keeps her prisoner. Moth Flight instantly thinks of her kits with Slate, thinking they need her. She recalls being in her nest with her kits warmth pressed beside her. She thinks that her kits would start wondering where she is soon. The mother also thinks that the kits will terrified if they are told their mother has gone missing in SkyClan’s territory. She is determined to return and let her kits know that she is safe. Spotted Fur admits he always wanted to tell her something for a long time but couldn’t as she is busy balancing between her medicine cat duties and being a mother to her kits. Spotted Fur expresses a little love for the kits, and Moth Flight says they love him too. A battle takes place and Moth Flight busily tends to the wounded. She suddenly remembers her kits and wonders who is taking care of them and if they are okay. She is worried - thinking that they are really scared and wondering where their mother is. She tells Pebble Heart she doesn’t know who is looking after her kits, and tells her to go as she will be useless here while worrying about her kits. Moth Flight thinks her kits would be wailing for her and rushes away.
- Moth Flight has been tending to Wind Runner who is very sick. She had been leaving her kits in her Clan’s care. Honey Pelt tells Moth Flight that they miss her. Moth Flight goes to seek advice from Dappled Pelt and on the way out, Blue Whisker excited meows her mother’s name from the sandy hollow. She asks if she is going to play with them. Moth Flight tells her they cannot. Honey Pelt and Bubbling Stream untangle themselves from beside Blue Whisker and beg as well. Slate offers to play with them, but Moth Flight insists she needs to rest. Storm Pelt also offers to watch them, stating that he will start after he has eaten. On the way, Moth Flight hears calls and turns around to see Honey Pelt, Bubbling Stream and Blue Whisker clustered at the stepping-stones. They stare at the water in the river, letting Moth Flight follows their gazes. She spots Spider Paw in the water, leaving Moth Flight to frantically her son but finds that his siblings are not at the stepping-stones. She tells Spider Paw they have to find his littermates. Moth Flight frantically searches, wondering where they are. She spots them crouching in the reed having crossed the stepping-stones and are waiting for them beside the river. Their mother rushes to them and starts herding them to the stepping-stones as there is a stench of fox in the air. She thinks that alone she could take on the fox but with kits, they are easy prey and is determined to get her kits to safety.
- When they reach the crossing, Moth Flight orders her kits to wait on the shore and she’ll carry them across one at a time, determined to not let another kit fall in. She snatches up Blue Whisker by the scruff and takes her across, dropping her at the far shore. When she brings Bubbling Stream across, she sets her down beside Blue Whisker. After retrieving them all, Moth Flight asks why they came as it is dangerous. Blue Whisker stares at her mother, anxiously meowing she came here. Moth Flight replies that she knows how to take care of herself. Moth Flight thinks she has to talk to Dappled Pelt, but has to get her kits to safety first. She orders them to follow her and she leads them to the gorge. Relieved they are back in the moor, she noses her kits forwards and guides them to camp. Near the hollow, Gorse Fur greets them, yowling they are safe. Storm Pelt explains he doesn’t understand how they slipped out. Honey Pelt explains they used the tunnel White Tail showed him. Gorse Fur eyes the kits sternly, telling them they were supposed to stay in camp. Blue Whisker protests she was by the river. Moth Flight is annoyed as she is supposed to be with Dappled Pelt, not escorting her kits home. She tells them she has to go back and that River Ripple would have sent a patrol to drive away a fox. Blue Whisker presses against her mother’s flank and asks what if he hasn’t, however, Moth Flight ignores her. She orders her Clanmates to watch the kits, insisting for Storm Pelt to stay with them.
- After Moth Flight races back, she sees her kits crowd around Black Ear and a rabbit, their fur soaking from the rain. She tells her kits to go and shelter with Slate and Swift Minnow. Jagged Peak asks if she should be taking care of her kits. Moth Flight and Wind Runner start to leave to go to the Moonstone. Moth Flight thinks she cannot go, calling them her loves. Moth Flight hears Blue Whisker call her name from beside the camp wall. She sees Blue Whisker cowering in the rain, wet fur pressing against her body. She is staring anxiously at the queen as she asks if she is leaving again. Moth Flight rushes to her, snatches her by the scruff then drops her at Rocky’s den’s entrance before nosing her inside. She orders Rocky to keep her dry and warm while she is gone. Blue Whisker plaintively calls her mother’s name again, but Rocky reassures she’ll return soon. Moth Flight apologizes in her mind, thinking she has to do this. A few days later, after Moth Flight refuses to let Bubbling Stream go hunting with Storm Pelt, Blue Whisker hurries to her sister and says she told her that their mother wouldn’t let her. Moth Flight looks past the two kits to the sandy hollow. Honey Pelt is soon called down from the tall rock and the now named Windstar tells him to go play with his siblings. She nods to Bubbling Stream and Blue Whisker, who are chasing Spider Paw’s tail. Honey Pelt pads towards them.
- Bubbling Stream suggests play hunting, and Blue Whisker crouches down beside her. She then asks Moth Flight if any cat has caught buzzards, blinking at her. Moth Flight pads towards her kit and says she doesn’t think so, but explains that Gray Wing told stories that in the mountains, they used to catch eagles. Blue Whisker asks who is Gray Wing. Before her mother could answer, Rocky walks out of his den and asks if she wants him to take care of her kits while she gathers herbs. Moth Flight thinks that since she returned from the Moonstone, she felt a desperate need to be with her kits. Moth Flight feels that she is torn between her medicine cat duties and her duties to her kits, thinking the medicine cat duties threatens the safety of her kits, but her duties as a queen threatened the Clan. She wonders how she can balance both sides. While pondering, Rocky asks again if she is going to gather herbs, but Moth Flight says she is going to spend the day with her kits. At the next medicine cat half-moon meeting, Moth Flight bursts out that a medicine cat cannot have a mate or kits. Acorn Fur retorts she did, but Moth Flight admits she was wrong. She explains that she cannot have kits and be a medicine cat. Moth Flight says that she is most of the time scared that her kits will die while she is looking after the Clan, and that her Clan will suffer while she is looking after her kits. She tells Acorn Fur she cannot have a mate, but Acorn Fur retorts it’s easy for her to say as she has kits. Moth Flight confesses that she cannot balance her life between her kits and being a medicine cat anymore, and will give up her kits.
- On the way to the Four Trees, Blue Whisker huddles closer to her mother and asks if they can return home. Moth Flight doesn’t give the answer. The kit then starts to shiver, mentioning she is cold. Moth Flight has decided that she will meet the Clan leaders and each one will take one kit. Acorn Fur had previously asked if she doesn’t want them to stay together, but Moth Flight explained that she wants one kit to go to each Clan. Acorn Fur reasoned that if they stayed together, they could have looked after each other. Moth Flight explained that she is sure their new Clan would look after them. Blue Whisker says her mother’s name as she gazes through the branches. Her fur is glowing in the dusky light as she asks if StarClan lives in the sky. Moth Flight explains a new star arrives when a cat dies, and Blue Whisker asks which one is Micah as she strains her eyes to look through the leaves. Moth Flight admits she doesn’t know but explains that he is there watching over. Blue Whisker blinks at her hopefully, asking if she is sure. Moth Flight touches her head, promising she is right. Moth Flight noses Blue Whisker away from her flank, telling her to stand with her siblings. Moth Flight gazes at the lined-up kits, their eyes are wide with excitement. Moth Flight tells them that she has to say something important, thinking that through her kits, she will scatter the petals of the Blazing Star then gather them again.
- Moth Flight blinks at her kits, saying the leaders of the Clan are coming tonight. Blue Whisker shrinks back and asks if she has to meet them. Moth Flight doesn’t answer, only tells them that the leaders will come to meet them and want them to go and live with them as a member of their Clans. She tells them that each of them will go to a different Clan. Blue Whisker’s eyes fill with terror, murmuring she doesn’t want to go. Moth Flight insists she loves them so much, but it has to be this way. She admits she wants it this way but because they are special, not because she doesn’t want them. Moth Flight explains that their father told them that she would gather the scattered petals of the Blazing Star, and that they are the petals. She says that before they were born, the spirit-cats came to the Four Trees. Blue Whisker blinks at the shadows, asking if the spirit-cats are with them now. Moth Flight says no, explaining about the history of the Blazing Star prophecy, and how the Clans were formed. Moth Flight explains the Clans still fight, that is why they are joining different Clans. They are siblings so they share a strong bond. When they are grown up, that will bond will make the Clans one again, they are the petals of the Blazing Star.
- Blue Whisker stares at her mother and says she doesn’t want to be special. Moth Flight tells her daughter that she needs to be brave, calling her little one. She admits that what she is asking is very hard and that she knows she is scared but she will be safe. Moth Flight explains to Blue Whisker that ThunderClan cats are nice and she will love the forest. The wind whispers in the trees so she will never feel alone and the Clan will raise her as their own. Blue Whisker’s breath warms Moth Flight cheek as she says she wants her to raise her. Honey Pelt noses between the cats, telling Blue Whisker it will be exciting. He reassures that he’ll see Moth Flight at Gatherings and the others will not be far away. Honey Pelt discovers he’ll be going to SkyClan, and blinks at his sister, telling her see. He says that they’ll be in the same forest and either Spider Paw and Bubbling Stream is going to RiverClan. Moth Flight watches Blue Whisker, guessing the shy kit will take the change the hardest. Blue Whisker eyes however are sparkling with curiosity as she asks if ThunderClan cats climb trees. Moth Flight confesses she doesn’t know. Blue Whisker flicks her gaze upwards, mentioning she always wondered what it is like looking down on everything like a bird. Honey Pelt tells her that he bets Thunderstar always climbed trees and will probably teach her how first. Moth Flight says she will miss them all so much, and Blue Whisker brushes her muzzle along her mother’s jaw. Blue Whisker then stares at the far slope, anxiously calling for Moth Flight’s attention.
- Riverstar arrives and so does Thunderstar soon after. The ThunderClan leader sweeps his gaze over the kits, commenting they look so much like Micah. Shadowstar and Skystar arrive and Blue Whisker ducks under Moth Flight’s belly. The ShadowClan leader comments it has to be hard for them all. Honey Pelt snaps they are not scared, and Skystar replies he cannot imagine a kit of Micah being scared. Blue Whisker creeps out from under Moth Flight and Thunderstar blinks at the kits, asking who Blue Whisker is. Blue Whisker answers she is, hardly more than a whisper. The kit slowly walks forward and stops in front of the leader, trying not to tremble. Thunderstar tells her that Violet Dawn has made her a nest, and Blue Whisker explains she has never slept by herself. Thunderstar explains she can share a nest with Milkweed’s kits then as they are not much older than her. He warns that Milkweed says they fidget like rabbits in burrows. Blue Whisker says that Bubbling Stream fidgeted too so she will not mind. Thunderstar points to the forest and asks if she is ready to leave. Blue Whisker glances at Blue Whisker, eyes glistening. She asks politely to stay with her. Moth Flight rushes forward and presses her nose into Blue Whisker’s nose, her warm scent filling her nose. Moth Flight fights the urge to scoop her close and never let go, telling her she has to go and ThunderClan needs her. Blue Whisker turns away with her tail down, beginning to follow Thunderstar to her new home.
- In the moon after the kits have been given away, Moth Flight feels her kits absence in her nest and woke up expecting to feel their soft fur against hers. Moth Flight asks Cloud Spots how Blue Whisker is going. The medicine cat reports that Blue Whisker is eating well and is already friends with Milkweed’s kits. He says that her and Shivering Rose are inseparable. Moth Flight thinks that her kits sound happy in their new Clans, and wonders if their happier than her. She thinks that she wants them to be happy but hoped they kept a place for her in their hearts. The she-cat also wonders if StarClan knew if she would give her kits away and if it was the right thing. When Moth Flight meets Half Moon, she wants to say she gave away her kits because it was the only thing she could do. She does, and Half Moon says it was the right choice. Micah is behind her and Moth Flight notes he gave his blessing to send their kits to the different Clans. She also thinks that she gave away her kits to be the best medicine cat she could be.
- In the manga bonus section, Moth Flight asks how Blue Whisker was at the Gathering as her own kits should be due soon. Spider Paw reassures she was there, fat as a badger, but they know Blue Whisker. Never is she going to miss any gossip within the Clans. Moth Flight also says that Blue Whisker is always a chatty cat, and wonders if she should visit since her kits are due. Spider Paw and Moth Flight visit ThunderClan, much to Thunderstar’s delight. He explains that Blue Whisker’s kits are coming but their medicine cat is out collecting herbs. He asks if she would help, saying it would help Blue Whisker feel better. Moth Flight wonders it would be strange, helping her kit with her own kits. She thinks this is the reason why she gave away her kits, she cannot treat her daughter as her own kit. She must treat Blue Whisker as if she is another cat needing treatment. Moth Flight agrees, and Thunderstar warns that Blue Whisker’s stress is making her more talkative than usual. Moth Flight reassures that’s okay, but when she goes to Blue Whisker’s den, the queen is incredibly chatty. She tells Moth Flight she is glad she is here. Their medicine cat told her what to expect, but she hasn’t done this before. Blue Whisker admits she feels strange and doesn’t know what to do or what will happen. She starts to say and I, but Moth Flight interrupts, telling her to take a breath and reassuring she is doing great. The medicine orders a cat to get more padding to support Blue Whisker’s head.
- Blue Whisker finally gives birth to three tiny kits. It tires her out that she actually falls silent, curled up and resting as the kits are nursing at her belly. Moth Flight thinks that watching her own kit give birth and how beautiful they are, she feels so happy. Moth Flight remembers her own kitting and the joy she felt when Blue Whisker and her siblings arrived. Blue Whisker lifts her head as her kits suckle and Bubbling Stream arrives, saying she sensed she had to come and found her own sister kitting. Moth Flight sees Honey Pelt, and thinks that he has grown into a fine cat, like his siblings. She wonders if he’ll be happy to see her like Bubbling Stream and Blue Whisker. The medicine realizes that it is the first day the whole family (except for Micah) has been together since she gave up her kits. Moth Flight tells Honey Pelt that Blue Whisker just kitted and urges him to come and meet her kits. Blue Whisker’s littermates comes into the den to see her kits. Bubbling Stream tells the queen that they are beautiful and she must be so proud. Moth Flight suddenly mentions that she will be hunting in StarClan soon. All of her kits look shocked, and Moth Flight sees the moth, fully knowing her kits cannot see it. The medicine cat tells her kits to listen. She says that no mother can be more prouder of her kits and asks them to continue on the path they are in. She tells them to stay true to their Clans and help as many cats as they can. Moth Flight lastly tells Blue Whisker to take great care of her kits and love them every day, all day. Blue Whisker promises she will. The medicine cat fully knows this is the last time all five of them will be together like this. Moth Flight follows the moth, knowing StarClan sent it. She thinks that her kits know as well. Moth Flight hopes her kits understand how much she loves them and how proud she is of them.
In the Novellas
- When Clover and Thistle are arguing with Shivering Rose about how they brought back the wrong leaves, Shivering Rose yowls that if some cat gets hurt, and if they didn't have any dock leaves, then it would be the siblings' fault. Thistle argues that no cat's going to get hurt, and asks what they were going to be attacked by. Blue Whisker pops in and suggests that maybe foxes or badgers would get to them, watching the argument with interest with her tail folded neatly around her. Thunderstar flicks his ears in disapproval, remembering how Moth Flight gave all of her kits to the other Clans to ensure peace, but the youngest, Blue Whisker, liked to stir up trouble for no reason.
- Although she is noted to be shy as a kit, Moth Flight mentions in the manga at the end of Moth Flight's Vision that "[she] has always been a chatty cat".
- Despite being younger than Milkweed's second litter, Blue Whisker is a warrior while they're still apprentices.
- She is shown as a darker two-toned cat in the manga at the end of Moth Flight's Vision.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Three unnamed kits: Living (As of Moth Flight's Vision)
|Micah||Mothflight||Morning Whisker||Dust Muzzle||Emberkit|
|Spider Paw||Honey Pelt||Bubbling Stream||Blue Whisker|
|See More||Wrenflight||Stagleap||Doespring||See More||Ryestalk||Shrewclaw|
|Unnamed Kits||Gorsepaw||Unnamed Kits||Darktail||Nightcloud||Crowfeather||Leafpool||Eaglekit||Two Kits|
= Gender Unknown
- Blue Whisker: "Moth Flight! Why does Wind Runner look so cross?"
- Jagged Peak: "Because SkyClan cats are thieves and liars."
- Moth Flight's Vision, page 329
- "Even Blue Whisker had started exploring camp with her littermates. Only that morning, the yellow-and-white she-kit had climbed the stones beside the camp entrance and called to Moth Flight from the top, her fur fluffed with delight."
- —Moth Flight thinking about Blue Whisker Moth Flight's Vision, page 342
- Blue Whisker: "Moth Flight? Is that where StarClan lives? In the sky?"
- Moth Flight: "A new star is born each time a cat dies."
- Moth Flight's Vision, page 460
- "She and Shivering Rose are inseparable."
- —Cloud Spots to Moth Flight about Blue Whisker and Shivering Rose Moth Flight's Vision, page 473
- "His foster daughter—Moth Flight’s smallest kit—had grown up to be a fine young ThunderClan warrior, but sometimes she made trouble for trouble's sake."
- —Thunderstar's thoughts Thunderstar's Echo, page chapter 1
References and Citations
- ↑ Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 464
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 321
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Revealed in Thunderstar's Echo, allegiances
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page manga
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 318
- ↑ Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 460
- ↑ Revealed in Thunderstar's Echo, chapter 6
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 401
- ↑ Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 467
- ↑ Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 486
- ↑ Revealed in Thunderstar's Echo, chapter 1
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 Revealed in The First Battle, page 139
- ↑ Revealed in Moth Flight's Vision, page 72