|"I love ThunderClan. I'm so thankful for it... thankful that we survived the flood. That we're as strong as ever."|
|— Squirrelflight about ThunderClan in Bramblestar's Storm, manga|
- Below contains in-depth information for the manga of Bramblestar's Storm. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: Manga (of 35)
- Page Numbers: N/A
- Squirrelflight is shown watching Fernpaw, Sorrelpaw and Hollypaw's apprentice ceremony. The deputy mentions to Sandstorm that she is so proud of Lionblaze. Bramblestar then call forward Stormpaw and gives him the warrior name of Stormcloud. After the ceremonies, the leader tells Squirrelflight that Lionblaze's kits will make fine warriors. After, Bramblestar questions Squirrelflight if she is alright, she snaps that she is fine. Bramblestar tries to talk to her about patrolling. Squirrelflight thinks that she's never felt like this before, and ThunderClan cannot have a weak deputy.
- The next morning, Squirrelflight is woken by Bramblestar, who tells her that he's already taken the first dawn patrol out. She panics and apologizes to him, saying it won't happen again. Bramblestar again questions if she is ill, and Squirrelflight responds she is not. She runs to where battle training for the new apprentices are underway, and tells them that she and Bramblestar will watch them train. After watching them try a move, she tells them to watch her so she can teach them a trick she learned around the apprentices' age. Just as she starts to rear up, she loses her balance and falls. Bramblestar rushes over and asks her if she is alright and if she is hurt. She once again insists she's fine, but Bramblestar makes her visit the medicine den. Squirrelflight tells Leafpool she has been feeling unwell lately, and is very tired with achy bones. The deputy says that if she were any other she-cat, she'd bet Leafpool would say Squirrelflight should be headed for the nursery soon.
- That night, Squirrelflight can't stop thinking about a dream she had a long time ago, in which Yellowfang tells her Squirrelflight will never have kits of her own. The deputy feels sicker than ever. She leaves the camp, and is very scared. She turns to find Bramblestar, who followed her out. Suddenly, Yellowfang comes down from StarClan and says she lied to Squirrelflight. The medicine cat meows that she thought it was for the best, since Squirrelflight had to take care of Leafpool's kits, and Yellowfang thought it was the only way she could persuade Squirrelflight. Yellowfang leaves, and Bramblestar asks what it was all about. Squirrelflight says it doesn't matter now, and says she isn't ill. Bramblestar asks what's wrong. Squirrelflight says that nothing is wrong, and that they are going to have kits.
|Hollypaw's Apprentice Ceremony|
|Stormcloud's Warrior Ceremony|
References and Citations
|Bramblestar's Storm chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24 • Chapter 25 • Chapter 26 • Chapter 27 • Chapter 28 • Chapter 29 • Chapter 30 • Chapter 31 • Chapter 32 • Chapter 33 • Chapter 34 • Chapter 35 • Manga|