These notes are brief, noting major and minor events in The Sun Trail that will be of consequence later. They are intended to be used as a reference for those looking for specific events for re-reading and the book discussions.
- Half Moon is watching several cats fight over an eagle carcass.
- Lion's Roar comes up to Half Moon and tells her that something must be done about the starving cats.
- Half Moon protests that Jay's Wing had promised the mountains were their home.
- Half Moon receives a sign in the form of a brilliant light and realizes that only some of the cats need to leave the mountains.
- Gray Wing and Clear Sky are out hunting.
- Shaded Moss and Stoneteller call a meeting to announce that Stoneteller had a sign and that those who choose to go can leave with Shaded Moss.
- More Coming Soon