|Code of the Clans|
|Chapter Number:||Code 2 (of 17)|
|Page Numbers:||19 - 29|
|Point of View:||Third-person|
- Below contains in-depth information for code two of Code of the Clans. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Code Number: 2 (of 17)
- Page Numbers: 19-29
- Leafpool introduces the story by saying that the Clans take it for granted that each Clan lives in the territory best suited to provide food for its particular hunting skills. Leafpool also says that this code is needed. She then begins to tell the story of a Gathering that has gone erupt.
- Stonetail, now Stonestar, stands on the Great Rock as Whitestar, Emberstar, Birchstar, and the newly appointed Brindlestar join him. Emberstar tries to talk, but Brindlestar inturrupts, challenging Whitestar and ThunderClan. Whitestar hisses, saying that they aren't the ones stealing prey, and Brindlestar shouldn't complain that his patrols drive her out every time. Brindlestar replies, snapping that they aren't stealing. Brindlestar then inquires what her Clan is supposed to eat if they cannot salvage any prey in their own home, which leads Birchstar to point out that each Clan lives where they are best suited. This prompts Vinetail, Whitestar's deputy, to ask when ShadowClan began hunting in undergrowth. Lakestorm, Brindlestar's deputy, responds by saying they did in their own territory.
- More Coming Soon
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 19
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 24
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 20
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 21
- ↑ Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 26
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 27
|Code of the Clans chapters|
|The Dawn of the Clans • The Warrior Code • Code 1 • Code 2 • Code 3 • Code 4 • Code 5 • Code 6 • Code 7 • Code 8 • Code 9 • Code 10 • Code 11 • Code 12 • Code 13 • Code 14 • Code 15 • Rules That Did Not Become Part of the Code • Epilogue|