|"My belly thinks my throat's been slashed. Are we hunting or talking?"|
|— Darkflower to the cats on the hunting patrol in Tigerclaw's Fury, chapter five|
|Living:||Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, Rising Storm, A Dangerous Path, Tigerclaw's Fury|
|Dead:||The Ultimate Guide, The Last Hope|
Darkflower is a black she-cat.
- Darkflower does not formally appear in Rising Storm but is listed in the allegiances. She gives birth to Scorchwind's kits, Rowankit, Cedarkit, and Lavenderkit. Unfortunately, Lavenderkit dies from the Carrionplace sickness from the lack of Runningnose's care.
- Darkflower does not formally appear in A Dangerous Path but is listed in the allegiances. Her two surviving sons become apprentices, Rowanpaw and Cedarpaw.
In the Omen of the Stars Arc
- As Jayfeather is uniting StarClan, Darkflower is present at the StarClan and medicine cat meeting. Raggedstar asks how they can beat an enemy that brought leaf-bare to StarClan and Darkflower responds that the Dark Forest has grown stronger than them.
In the Field Guide Arc
- At the end of Tigerstar's leader ceremony, Darkflower is shown along Tallpoppy, Dawncloud, and Cinderfur standing close together, and they watch with hopeful, anxious eyes. Tigerstar promises to lead ShadowClan back to the glory that Darkflower and the other elders knew of.
In the Novellas
- As they go hunt, Darkflower scrapes the mulch on the ground, muttering that her belly thought her throat has been slashed. She inquires if they were hunting or conversing, and Blackfoot teases her, telling her to keep her fur on.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
- "They have grown stronger than us."
- —Darkflower about the Dark Forest The Last Hope, page 210
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in The Last Hope, page 210
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Revealed in Fire and Ice, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in A Dangerous Path, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in The Ultimate Guide, page 96
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Revealed in Dark River, page 21
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Revealed on Kate's blog