|"We don't boast!"|
|— Dawnbright to Fallowtail in Crookedstar's Promise, page 460|
In the Super Edition Arc
- When the river is getting high, Dawnkit and Mallowkit are forbidden to go to the reed bed, because the banks might burst, and one of them could be swept away. When the hunting patrol to the barn is being made, Dawnkit wants to go too, and she slips out from her mother's paws, getting her fur all wet.
- Later on, she and Mallowkit are seen as warriors, named Dawnbright and Mallowtail, sharing tongues with their other Clanmates. Birdsong says that she likes listening to the young warriors boast. When she protests that the younger warriors don't boast, Loudbelly reminds her that she had told them that she caught three fish in three dives, and she protests that it was true.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
- "Dawnkit and Mallowkit had been forbidden to go near the river. A swell might sweep through the reed bed at any moment and wash away an unsuspecting kit."
- —Narrator about what could happen if Dawnkit and Mallowkit go too curious Crookedstar's Promise, page 419
- "I want to come!"
- —Dawnkit excitedly wanting to go hunting Crookedstar's Promise, page 423
- "It was true!'"
- —Dawnbright to Loudbelly and the elders Crookedstar's Promise, page 460
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 419
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 460
- ↑ Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 423
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 452
- ↑ Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 405