|This is a Project, a collaboration area and open group of editors dedicated to improving Warriors Wiki's coverage of a particular topic, or to organizing some internal Warriors Wiki process.|
For more information on Projects, please see the Community Portal.
This is a vote concerning the topic of who can and cannot vote in charart tweak/redo nominations.
As the rule stands, only senior warriors and up can vote in these nominations.
It is proposed that warriors with at least ten chararts approved (either done from scratch or as redos). Should this vote pass, the number of votes required to pass or fail a nomination will also be raised to five instead of three.
Discussion leading up to this vote can be found here. Please place your signature in the section that corresponds with your vote. This vote ends on April 20th.
Change the Rule
- Obviously. Shelly For a limited time only 14:21, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Rainlegs 14:38, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Skt Here. Yes. Right here. 14:41, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I do enjoy fun...8D
- WildfireMistystar's Omen! 22:40, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Do Not Change the Rule
- I'm against this because I thhhink that warriors should also have tweaked at least three (or whatever number) images or so. Then, they would have the experience of tweaking chararts, so they could judge tweak nominations much better. But, I dissagree with the new rule that has been proposed since there is nothing that could say about how many tweaks a warrior did. Sorry. 15:22, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I need to agree with Stone. There's nothing about tweaking a charart. I don't want users who can only re-do. They need to be able to take an image and tweak it to look better, without having to re-do an entire image. I support it elsewise, but if there's nothing about tweaking, it doesn't get my vote. — Jayce READY STEADY GO! ( ) 16:51, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreeing with Stoney and Cloudy. 05:51, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreeing with what has been said above. ☯ Mistypebble ☯ 03:37, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Why must you people always bring up points after I vote? Uhg. I agree with what's been said above^^ Rainlegs 03:38, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Lol same Rainly XD
- I still think that everyone's vote should count. We're a community, right? ScarletwindFor the Glory of Humanity 03:45, April 16, 2012 (UTC)