TWEAK AND REDO NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY:
- OPEN - Nominations can be posted.
CLOSED - Nominations cannot be posted, barring the ones already on this page.
Before editing this page, make sure you are clear on the guidelines for editing it.
If you wish to nominate an image, you link the image (like so -
[[:File:image.png]]) underneath the appropriate subheading, and list the reason(s) you wish it to be redone/tweaked. Project members with the ranking of warrior or above can vote, and only five votes are necessary for the vote to pass or fail.
Birdpaw - Tweak Nomination
File:Birdpaw.apprentice.png So in her description it said that she had a scar over her eye, but she was only shown with it once, so I removed it from the description which no one seemed to object to, so the scar should be removed from her charart also? Maple ❄Snow is worth the cold☃ 15:16, January 2, 2016 (UTC)
- I have The Rescue in front of me right now, and she has the scar at more than one point; on pages 39, 50 and 51. After that, in the whole arc, there are black cats similar to her without the scar, but there's no name as far as I can tell, and I think it'd be an assumption to say that it is her. Not sure what'll come of this, but there's that. ★ Berry always. ★ 15:31 Sat Jan 2
- Yes, but in the other books in the SkyClan and the Stranger Arc, she is shown without it. (BTC page 11 and 44, ATF pg. 10). She is shown several times again throughout the series. Maple ❄Snow is worth the cold☃
- in that case, wouldn't we make an alt to show her without it, and state the errors in the trivia? ❄Sorrel It's everything I dreamed 17:01, January 2, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if it's an error, it could just be a scratch that healed Maple ❄Snow is worth the cold☃ 21:44, January 2, 2016 (UTC)
- The scar healed, due to help from the Twoleg medicine. I think it's appropriate to have an alt showing her with the scar, and keeping her normal images without it, since it's very clearly temporary and caused by her falling off the rocks. The scar itself is actually a prominent thing in the arc, and its rapid healing, along with some not-very-careful cats, is what leads to Leafstar finding the young cats, being see by the elderly Twoleg, and then being captured after the birth of her kits. —Snowed I want to believe. « 23:54, 1/2/2016 »
- Since the scar healed I don't think it's exactly necessary to have an alternate version with it, but I wouldn't object to it either. I just think that her current picture shouldn't have the scar. Maple ❄Snow is worth the cold☃ 22:51, January 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Princess A giant woman 14:23 Sat Jan 9
Slash ~ Tweak Nomination
File:Slash.rogue.png and the others. He's said to have a white slash across his front legs, meaning only one. Shouldn't we remove one of the marks? Bluestar Leaf flying in the wind 20:53, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I swear he is mentioned to have more. I'm going to check.Stealthf🔥re ❤Merry Christmas!❤ 21:07, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I've read the two books he's appeared in over the past week or so, and I never saw once that he was mentioned with more than one. Bluestar Leaf flying in the wind 21:45, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Do you mean he should only have it on one of his front legs, or that he should only have the one white line on his right leg? Because if it's the former, then "across his front legs" tells us there theres one on more than one front leg. And if it's the latter, when I did the rogue image I kinda intended it to be one marking, in a kind of < shape, not two parrarel lines like depicted in the DF image. I can remove on of the lines if you want though. Rogue is mine if it passes. Shinxy The knight of fire 22:16, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I think of it as one white slash on each leg, since, though "slash" is singular, and "legs" is plural. Bluestar Leaf flying in the wind 22:42, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Princess A giant woman 17:00 Thu Jan 14
- Meh, I think it's fine as it is. —Snowed I want to believe. « 17:11, 1/14/2016 »
- OKOK, while I don't agree with changing the white marks (honestly thats pretty fussy), I just realize that it's cited on his page that he's mangy and has a scarred muzzle. Neither of those are portrayed on his images. Should they be tweaked for that? honestly I dont want to make him mangey itd look like trash but its cited on his pageShinxy The knight of fire 17:30, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
- theres scars on the muzzle of his df, just hard to see. Skt yes homo 17:43, January 14, 2016 (UTC)
Once an image is under this heading, it may be reserved on the project main page and crossed out with a <s> and a </s>. The image may only be removed from this list when it is approved and archived.
All project leaders are to keep track of the number of images on this list, including those that are crossed out. Should the number rise above 50, nominations will close and remain closed until the number of images on the list is down to 40.
- File:Clovertail.loner.png - white should only be on legs and underbelly, shading fix
- File:Clovertail.rogue.png - white should only be on legs and underbelly, shading fix
- File:Clovertail.warrior.png - white should only be on legs and underbelly, shading fix
- File:Jayfeather.kit.png - needs to be mottled and tail normal length
- File:Jayfeather.mca.alt.png - define shading, tail normal length (Reserved to Snowed until February 16)
- File:Poppydawn.elder.png - Bushy tail
- File:Poppydawn.elder.alt.png - Bushy tail
- File:Skyheart.apprentice.png - lighten
- File:Skyheart.kit.png - lighten
- File:Stoneteller (NP).healer.png - add scars