Before editing this page, make sure you are clear on the guidelines for editing it.
TWEAK/REDO NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY:
OPEN/CLOSED, BARRING THE NOMINATIONS ALREADY POSTED (see the list below for images to tweak or redo)
If you wish to nominate an image, you link the image (like so -
[[:File:image.png]]) underneath the appropriate subheading, and list the reason(s) you wish it to be redone/tweaked. Project members with the ranking of warrior or above can vote, and only five votes are necessary for the vote to pass or fail.
Seedkit (Kit) ~
Redo Tweak Nomination
File:Seedkit.kit.png I think that the shading is kinda sourceless, especially on the legs. Also, I think that the shading could use some defining, and the black tinted shading makes her a tad greenish. In my opinion, she is described to be very pale ginger, yet when I compare her to Sandstorm, she seems darker, so I think she could be made paler. I don't know if this should go for a redo or not, but you all can let me know. I'd like this if this passes, please? Hawkeh Garrus Vakarian ~"Calibrations"2:08 Thu Nov 7
Sorry, but I like this image and shading/color can be a tweak.^Duck get like me... 02:49, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Tweak. ask Atelda for the file; I'm pretty sure she might still have it. —snoωed ℓightning 05:03, 11/7/2013
- Tweak it Yo! 20:56, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Would you all like me to change this to a tweak, seen as it is getting mostly "Tweak"?Hawkeh Garrus Vakarian ~"Calibrations"23:24 Sun Nov 10
- Moved to tweak, seen as it is getting "Tweak". Hawkeh Garrus Vakarian ~"Calibrations"21:51 Wed Nov 13
- Since its a tweak. ^Duck get like me... 14:24, November 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Bbunlegs 22:40, November 16, 2013 (UTC)
- berry doo wee doooooo~ 02:15 Sun Nov 17
- ❆ Shimmer ❆ 07:13, 11/29/2013
Lionheart ~ Tweak Nomination
File:Lionheart.deputy.png etc... He was mentioned with tufty fur several times: Once in Bluestar's Prophecy and another in Code of the Clans. I wasn't sure if this would warrant a tweak or not, so y'all can decide. However, if this does pass, I'd like the full set if no-one minds at all. Hawkeh Garrus Vakarian ~"Calibrations"22:15 Thu Nov 28
Rowanberry (Ki) ~ Tweak Nomination
File:Rowanberry.kit.png Patches look overblurred compared to her other images, and the shading could be defined a little bit. I'd like this if it passes, please.☮Sorrel♫ "wake me up inside..."☯☔ 21:13, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Dazzy What a catch. 04:17, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Hawkeh Garrus Vakarian ~"Calibrations"21:39 Fri Dec 6
- It's been nominated before and I still disagree and believe it's fine. —snoωed ℓightning 20:19, 12/8/2013
- —Leggo QuailXStoat 02:59, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Bbunlegs 20:53, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Bluestar Leaf flying in the wind 21:12, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
Mistystar (Alt L) ~ Tweak Nomination
Nettleclaw - Redo Nomination
File:Nettleclaw.warrior.png; Gorsestar was redone for having stripes similar to this, as was Crookedstar's one alt, because of the spots. While it's a nice image, the stripes don't appear to flow very well with the body, and for the same reasons as Gorsestar, I think it should be redone... If it passes, I'd like it. —snoωed ℓightning 19:03, 12/8/2013
- I agree.☮Sorrel♫ "wake me up inside..."☯☔ 19:05, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Bbunlegs 19:06, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- But would this affect Heathertail and Brindleface? They have similar stripes. Hawkeh Garrus Vakarian ~"Calibrations"19:44 Sun Dec 8
- I don't think so, since those stripes do flow with the body a lot more than these have. —snoωed ℓightning 20:16, 12/8/2013
- srry Skt is this a pidgey 02:35, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
- This one doesn't seem as bad as the state Gorsestar was in, and this tabby stripe flows just as much as several other images on here. —Leggo QuailXStoat 03:00, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Just saying, it seems like Heathertail's and Brindleface's bend at the limbs, so I think those would be fine.
Once an image is under this heading, it may be reserved on the project main page and crossed out with a <s> and a </s>. The image may only be removed from this list when it is approved and archived.
All project leaders are to keep track of the number of images on this list, including those that are crossed out. Should the number rise above 50, nominations will close and remain closed until the number of images on the list is down to 40.
- File:Newtspeck.warrior.png - Pattern tweak.
- File:Turtle Tail.kittypet.png - Tail needs to be stubby
- File:Thistlepaw (P3).kit.png - Define shading.
- File:Goldenflower.apprentice.png - Colour tweak.
- File:Graywing (WC).leader.png - Shading tweak.
File:River.rogue.png - needs stripes (Reserved to Stoner until 5th December, 2013)
- File:Gorsestar.rogue.png - needs spiky head fur (Reserved to Breezy until 8th December, 2013)
- File:Gorsestar.deputy.png - needs spiky head fur (Reserved to Breezy until 8th December, 2013)
- File:Lilystem.warrior.png - needs stripes (Reserved to Beebs until 17th December, 2013)
- File:Timberfur.warrior.png - define shading
- File:Timberfur.deputy.png - define shading (Reserved to Beebs until 17th December, 2013)
- File:Crowfeather.kit.png - needs to be a smoke cat
- File:Ivytail (SC).kit.png - Pattern change
- File:Leafpool.mca.png - multiple issues
- File:Leafpool.kit.png - multiple issues
- File:Leafstar.kit.png - Multiple issues.
- File:Leafstar.rogue.png - Multiple issues.
- File:Leafstar.loner.png - Multiple issues.
- File:Sol.loner.png - multiple issues
- File:Sol.kittypet.png - multiple issues
File:Daisytail.warrior.png - shading issues and pattern placement (Reserved to Raven until December 6th, 2013)