TWEAK AND REDO NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY:
- OPEN - Nominations can be posted.
CLOSED - Nominations cannot be posted, barring the ones already on this page.
Before editing this page, make sure you are clear on the guidelines for editing it.
If you wish to nominate an image, you link the image (like so -
[[:File:image.png]]) underneath the appropriate subheading, and list the reason(s) you wish it to be redone/tweaked. Project members with the ranking of warrior or above can vote, and only five votes are necessary for the vote to pass or fail.
Mintkit (YS) (Star) ~ Tweak Nomination
- — Jayce ( 10:06, 12/12/2017 )
- I'd like this if it passes. C o s m o s n e s s 🐾#team litten 13:26, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- VecThere was an idea... 13:45, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- ~Patchfeather~ 15:19, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- the kit DOES have a paler chest and muzzle though. david 🌈 15:35, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Could it be defined, if possible? I can't even tell it's there and I honestly thought it wasn't. — Jayce ( 15:37, 12/12/2017 )
- even if it's a shading trick it still looks like it to me...but ill probably change my vote on this if its to just dull it right down or smth idk david 🌈 16:10, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Stealthf🔥re ❤Warriors Forever!❤ 21:38, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- I can barely see the pale parts on the kit. Maybe we should just tone it down on the star image? Branchwing★ 23:35, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- agreeing with branch. I can see the pale parts on the kit, but just barely. ❄️danta the santa❄️ 01:49, 12/13/2017
Sorreltail ~ Tweak Nomination
I don't know this applies as a tweak, but on queen, there's a black stripe on the front leg closest to us, but it's not on the star, nor do I see it on the kit, or if it could be seen on the kit.. Should we add this to the kit and queen? Or should I remove it on the Queen? C o s m o s n e s s 🐾#team litten 03:34, December 14, 2017 (UTC)
- I believe it would be removed from the queen. ~Patchfeather~ 15:32, December 14, 2017 (UTC)
- remove from the queen. that was not the first image in the set. — Jayce ( 16:32, 12/14/2017 )
Juniper Branch (W) ~ Redo Nomination
Once an image is under this heading, it may be reserved on the project main page and crossed out with a <s> and a </s>. The image may only be removed from this list when it is approved and archived.
All project leads are to keep track of the number of images on this list, including those that are crossed out. Should the number rise above 50, nominations will close and remain closed until the number of images on the list is down to 40.
When placing images onto this list, please also add if a user has reserved said image. Reservations will last for one week after the nomination is archived and placed into the correct archive, unless there are other matters that interfere with a user not being able to complete said images by the time their reservation expires (such as a comment that would usually require an additional nomination, like adding stripes or changing a pattern completely).
A tweaked image on this list can be redone with permission from a project lead. If a project lead wishes to redo an image on this list (such as a solid that is not part of a set), they must contact another lead for permission. If it is an overhaul of a set, another nomination must be posted into the correct section, and the voting process will begin again.
File:Larkwing (BS).apprentice.alt.png - flat shading (Reserved to Jayce until 17 December)
- File:Sandynose.apprentice.alt.png - remove darker face
- File:Sandynose.kittypet.alt.png - remove darker face
File:Sandynose.kit.alt.png - remove darker face File:Sorreltail.queen.png - black on tail should be on the top (Reserved to Cosmosness until 17 December) File:Thornclaw.warrior.alt.png - flat shading (Reserved to Jayce until 17 December)
- File:Whiskernose.warrior.png - define shading (Reserved to Broken Foot until 19 December)