|"Yeah, get back into your own territory, or we'll tear your fur off."|
|— Gorsetail to Lionblaze and Jayfeather in Sunrise, page 294|
|Daughters:||Thistlepaw, Swallowtail, Sedgewhisker|
|Living:||The Sight, Dark River, Outcast, Eclipse, Long Shadows, Sunrise, The Fourth Apprentice, Fading Echoes, Night Whispers, Sign of the Moon, The Forgotten Warrior, The Last Hope, Hollyleaf's Story, Mistystar's Omen|
In the Power of Three ArcEdit
- Even though she is not listed in the allegiances, she does formally appear. She tells Sedgekit to come inside the den, interrupting the kit in the middle of informing Millie that kittypets can't be real warriors when she returns to the Clans with Graystripe.
- When Leafpool and Jaypaw visit the WindClan camp to speak to Onestar, Gorsetail comes running into the clearing, frantic. She tells Onestar that her kits, Swallowkit, Thistlekit, and Sedgekit, have gone missing. She says that she had left the nursery to stretch her legs, but when she came back they had disappeared. She had tried to follow their trail, but it had disappeared near RiverClan's border. She is convinced that a hawk took them all. Onestar tries to calm her down, saying that a hawk wouldn't be able take three kits. He then promises to send a search patrol to look for them.
- Afterwards, a WindClan patrol consisting of Ashfoot, Breezepaw, and Heatherpaw run into the clearing. Ashfoot tells Onestar that they saw a RiverClan patrol on their territory, and that they had found rabbit blood where the RiverClan patrol had just been. Gorsetail becomes terrified, and questions if they're sure it was rabbit blood they had found. WindClan become convinced that it was RiverClan who took the kits.
- Her kits had wandered into the underground tunnels, and had gotten lost. Hollypaw, Jaypaw, Lionpaw, Breezepaw, and Heatherpaw went into the tunnels to go and find them. They soon rescue the kits and bring them to Onestar, stopping the battle that would have ensued between WindClan and ThunderClan. It also mentions that they were going to fight RiverClan.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Outcast, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Eclipse, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Long Shadows, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail's kits, Sedgekit, Swallowkit, and Thistlekit, are now apprentices with the names Sedgepaw, Swallowpaw, and Thistlepaw.
- When Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze came to the WindClan border to see Crowfeather, she is on a patrol with Owlwhisker and Weaselfur and tells the ThunderClan cats that they had better stay off their border or they will tear their fur off. She is very hostile towards them for crossing the border.
In the Omen of the Stars ArcEdit
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in The Fourth Apprentice, but is listed in the allegiances. Her kits are now warriors, with the names Sedgewhisker and Swallowtail, although Thistlepaw does not appear.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Fading Echoes, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Night Whispers, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in The Forgotten Warrior, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail appears in a patrol consisting of Owlwhisker, Nightcloud, and Crouchpaw as Jayfeather returns from RiverClan. She helps Jayfeather out of a thornbush using her muzzle. Nightcloud and Crouchpaw call Jayfeather a murderer, she then silences them, saying he was a Clan cat that needed their help. She asks him if he could walk back to the ThunderClan border by himself, as Owlwhisker inspects him stating he was fit to go. She is padding behind him as they head to the ThunderClan camp.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Hollyleaf's Story, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Gorsetail does not formally appear in Mistystar's Omen, but is listed in the allegiances.
- In the allegiances of all Omen of the Stars, save Night Whispers, and also in Hollyleaf's Story, she is mistakenly listed as a tom. In Night Whispers this error is corrected, however it oddly reappears in following book and continues for the duration of the arc. Her gender is also left out completely in the allegiances of Mistystar's Omen.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Swallowtail: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Sedgewhisker: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Thistlepaw: Status Unknown
= Gender Unknown
References and Citations Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in The Sight, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Sunrise, allegiances
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Revealed in Outcast, allegiances
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Revealed in The Sight, page 293
- ↑ Revealed in Night Whispers, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Fading Echoes, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Hollyleaf's Story, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Sign of the Moon, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in The Forgotten Warrior, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in The Last Hope, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Mistystar's Omen, allegiances
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Revealed in Dark River, page 273