|"And we've fought hard to stay. I just don't see how we could fight any harder."|
|— Husker to Graystripe in Warrior's Refuge, page 41|
Little Mew, Birdy, Raindrop
In the Graystripe's Adventure Arc
- When Graystripe goes to the barn to find help in tracking Millie, Husker appears and attacks him. Graystripe explains to him that he isn't an enemy, and asks for Husker's help to find Millie, as she was lost in the corn field. He doesn't like going outside during the day, but agrees to help Graystripe find her. They eventually find Millie, but her eyes are wounded. After they rescue her, Husker wants both of them to leave immediately. Graystripe convinces him to take her in, since she is injured. At first, he doesn't want strangers in the barn, but his mate, Moss, persuades him to let them stay for a few nights.
- After he introduces his family, he becomes very interested in Graystripe's story, especially in how he is trying to go back to the forest. He, in turn, tells his own story: his mate is Moss, and his kits are Birdy, Pad, Raindrop, and Little Mew. He used to live with two elderly Twolegs, along with Moss and her younger brother Splash, but when the Twolegs died, they got chased out by the new house owners and now they live in the barn.
- After Graystripe is chased by the dogs, Husker tells him that they all have to stay in there to avoid the dogs. When he, his mate, and his kits realize that Millie can speak dog, they want to learn. Later on, when Millie tells the cats about the little Twolegs, Husker is seen listening to the story.
- He then tells the dogs to leave and they respond by agreeing with him and telling him that they were just curious. As Millie and Graystripe are leaving, he is playing with the new Twolegs.
- He was originally said to be a darker reddish-brown tom, who has a lighter muzzle, and a lighter tuft of fur on his head.
- He, Little Mew, and Pad are all the same color, and Little Mew is a spitting image of her father.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Little Mew: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
- Birdy: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
- Raindrop: Living (As of Warrior's Refuge)
= Gender Unknown
- "We did our part. She's out. So go."
- —Husker to Graystripe about Millie Warrior's Refuge, page 31
- "We don't know them, Moss! This is our safe place. We need to keep it that way."
- —Husker to Moss Warrior's Refuge, page 33
- "I don't know why you're surprised. I told you there were dogs."
- —Husker to Graystripe Warrior's Refuge, page 41
- Husker: "What are you doing? How could you bring my kits down there, with...with those Twolegs?"
- Graystripe: "Husker...they're in no danger anymore. Don't you see that?"
- Warrior's Refuge, pages 83-84
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Warrior's Refuge, page 85
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in Warrior's Refuge, page 36
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Revealed in Graystripe's Adventure, page 116
- ↑ Revealed in Graystripe's Adventure, page 117
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Graystripe's Adventure, pages 138-139
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 Revealed in Warrior's Refuge, page 34