|"Swiftstar, as your medicine cat, I can tell you that StarClan won't be pleased if the rest of us drive out SkyClan. There have always been five Clans in the forest."|
|— Larkwing about driving SkyClan out in Firestar's Quest, page 5|
In the Super Edition Arc
- When Redstar, the leader of ThunderClan, suggests that SkyClan leave the forest, Swiftstar quickly snarls his agreement. Larkwing then intervenes, saying that StarClan wouldn't be pleased if the other Clans drove out SkyClan. Swiftstar counters her, asking why the moon is still shining if StarClan didn't agree that SkyClan be driven out. Although she is reluctant, Larkwing does not argue with her leader, and stares blankly up at the sky.
In the Novellas
- Larkwing is mentioned, but not by name when at a Gathering, Fawnstep pulls Cloudstar aside and tells him all the medicine cats have had dreams about SkyClan being destroyed by the Twoleg monsters and what they do to the forest.
- At SkyClan's last Gathering at Fourtrees, Larkwing tells Swiftstar that StarClan won't be happy if SkyClan is driven away, since there have always been five Clans residing in the forest. Swiftstar looks down at her from the Great Rock and asks her if she really knows the will of StarClan, as the moon is still shining brightly overhead. Larkwing is silent and sits back down, lost for words.
- Larkwing is one of the medicine cats who attend the half-moon Gathering.
- After Mapleshade murders Ravenwing, the ThunderClan medicine cat, the other medicine cats discover his body. Larkwing exclaims in shock, asking Ravenwing what happened. Sloefur sniffs Ravenwing, he is horrified and tells Larkwing that Ravenwing is dead. Larkwing tells Sloefur that they couldn't leave Ravenwing there, so they drag him out and decide to bury Ravenwing by Highstones.
- Despite being listed as another gender in Mapleshade's Vengeance, Vicky has confirmed that these cats are the same ones featured during SkyClan's exile in Firestar's Quest.
- She has mistakenly been called a tom.
- "You say you know the will of StarClan, Larkwing, but can you tell me why the moon is still shining? If StarClan didn't agree that SkyClan should leave the forest, they would send clouds to cover the sky."
- —Swiftstar defending his claim of SkyClan leaving Firestar's Quest, page 5
- "Larkwing shook her head, unable to answer her leader's question."
- —Narrator Firestar's Quest, page 5
- "We can't leave him here. Come on, help me get him back to the surface."
- —Larkwing to Sloefur, after discovering about Ravenwing's death Mapleshade's Vengeance, page 66