|"Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest. Deep down, I always knew what I had to do, and that's why I came back to the Clan. Whatever else happens, I trust you to know the right thing to do as well. Listen to your heart, Lionblaze, because that's where your true destiny lies."|
|— Leafpool to Lionblaze in Sign of the Moon, page 108|
|Age:||Approx. 54 Moons (4.5 years)|
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
|Medicine Cat Position|
|Living:||Secrets of the Clans, Code of the Clans, Firestar's Quest, A Clan in Need, The Heart of a Warrior, Midnight, Moonrise, Dawn, Starlight, Twilight, Sunset, The Sight, Dark River, Outcast, Eclipse, Long Shadows, Sunrise, The Fourth Apprentice, Fading Echoes, Night Whispers, Sign of the Moon, The Forgotten Warrior, The Last Hope, Hollyleaf's Story, Mistystar's Omen|
In the Super Edition Arc
- Anxious to see the kits, Firestar admits how beautiful they are. Once gaining entry, Sandstorm and Firestar name the two sisters, Leafkit is named in honor of Leafstar, the current SkyClan leader, and perhaps Spottedleaf, while her sister is named Squirrelkit because of her bushy, squirrel-like tail and dark ginger pelt. Remembering the prophecy Skywatcher gave him, Firestar wonders if it applies to his two newborn daughters.
In the New Prophecy Arc
- Leafpaw is a medicine cat apprentice, training under the current medicine cat of ThunderClan, Cinderpelt. She is described to be the opposite of her sister being quiet, reserved, and attentive, while Squirrelpaw is chatty, energetic, and doesn't listen or pay a whole lot of attention. It is noted that Leafpaw is quite perceptive and thinks before she acts, unlike other apprentices her age, setting her and her sister, Squirrelpaw, apart. Despite the split personalities, they have the ability to sense what the other is feeling. Often, Leafpaw worries about Squirrelpaw when her sister receives punishments for leaving the camp without telling anyone though there is a mutual feeling of rage and unfairness.
- At a Gathering, Leafpaw meets the deputy of RiverClan, Mistyfoot, and two young RiverClan warriors, Feathertail and Stormfur. She finds Feathertail to be amiable sitting with her throughout the Gathering. Feathertail then takes her to meet Mothwing, a new, former rogue warrior, who is waiting for a sign from StarClan to become a medicine cat apprentice.
- With her mentor, she witnesses as StarClan sends the fire and tiger prophecy, which Cinderpelt interprets as the fire meaning Firestar, and the tiger meaning Tigerstar, both of whom will make the prophecy come true. Finding fault in the first theory, the two soon enough work out that Squirrelpaw, who has the same flame-colored pelt as her father, Firestar, is the fire and Brambleclaw, who looks exactly like his father, Tigerstar, is the tiger. Leafpaw worries that the prophecy might meant her, but Cinderpelt assures her that it most likely is not about her, considering the appearance difference.
- As Brambleclaw and Squirrelpaw sneak out to begin the journey with the other choosen cats, Leafpaw intercepts the two in order to give them traveling herbs. Despite Brambleclaw angry at Squirrelpaw about the possibility of Leafpaw already knowing about the dreams, Squirrelpaw pours out the entire story of the dreams and meetings and the other four cats to her sister. Although shocked, Leafpaw agrees to not inform the Clan.
- Although Leafpaw struggles under the secret of the prophecy and the secret of where the questing cats had gone, she keeps her promise to Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw by not informing Cinderpelt and Firestar after they leave. In the time that follows, she continues to think about Squirrelpaw, hoping her sister is safe.
- When Tawnypelt gets an infected rat bite on her shoulder, Leafpaw wonders why she dreams about that, sensing that her sister needs burdock root, and tries to send her thoughts to Squirrelpaw by chewing some burdock root as she goes to sleep.
- Cinderpelt and Leafpaw go herb-collecting at Sunningrocks. Spiderpaw runs over to Cinderpelt, wailing that Dappletail has a bellyache. Cinderpelt rushes off, telling Leafpaw to find anything she finds helpful there. While her mentor is gone, Leafpaw saves Reedpaw, a RiverClan apprentice who was struggling to hold on to a nearby branch. He almost drowns from swallowing too much water, and she races toward him on the stepping stones to where Mistyfoot was with Reedpaw by the bank. Leafpaw loses her footing on a stepping stone and almost falls into the water, but Spottedleaf comes and pushes her back up and she makes it to the bank. Leafpaw saves him because Spottedleaf whispers in her mind what to do.
- Mothwing is distraught that she couldn't heal the apprentice because her mind blurred in panic, forgetting what herbs to use to save him, and that a medicine cat apprentice from a rival Clan did. Leafpaw is close friends with Sorreltail and becomes good friends with Tigerstar's daughter, Mothwing, a fellow medicine cat apprentice, who is her elder, being already trained as a warrior. She continues to cope with the weight of the prophecy the four cats received, and feels guilty for keeping it a secret when other cats ask why StarClan was silent about the destruction of the forest.
- She figures out that WindClan's rabbits are poisoned on the way to Moonstone with the other fellow medicine cats. When Mothwing spots a rabbit and runs to share it with them, Barkface, the WindClan medicine cat, warns her not to touch or eat it, and explains that the Twolegs and their monsters who are destroying the forest are doing something to the rabbits, causing the cats who eat them to die also. Leafpaw explains to Firestar what she had heard and he instructed her to take any rabbits in the fresh-kill pile away and bury it. Dappletail, driven mad from starvation, wrestles Leafpaw away to eat a few ravenous bites until Firestar thrusts her away gently. She then later died from sickness, leaving Leafpaw weighted with the death of her Clanmate. She has nightmares of Feathertail being plunged into darkness, then swathed in starlight after she is killed, and picks up the grief and longing of the journeying cats.
- At the end of the book, Leafpaw asks Sorreltail to go with her and try to find Cloudtail and Brightheart, who had gone missing. They see a Twoleg trap with kittypet food in it, and are instantly wary, skirting it. Leafpaw scents Mistyfoot's scent inside, though she wasn't in there. Leafpaw carefully pads into the trap to try to get some of the kittypet food for Frostfur, but the trap slams shut and Leafpaw becomes trapped.
- Leafpaw is still imprisoned by the Twolegs. She mopes around in her trap, when a kittypet who had been captured named Cody encourages her to get up, wash herself, and eat. Leafpaw later finds out that Sasha, the rogue mother of Hawkfrost and Mothwing, was also captured by the Twolegs, along with Cloudtail, Brightheart, Mistyfoot, Gorsetail of WindClan, and several rogues. When one of the rogues, Coal, lashes out at one of the Twolegs, the Twoleg shove him further back into the cage against something sharp, causing him to get a cut. Leafpaw gets some cobwebs from a den below her and passes it to Cody, who gives it to Coal.
- When Squirrelpaw returns from the journey, she has a dream where Spottedleaf showed her where Leafpaw was trapped, and she, Sorreltail, Graystripe, Thornclaw, Brambleclaw, and Rainwhisker rescue her and the other cats. After she had been rescued, she watches helplessly with the other cats as Graystripe is taken by Twolegs.
- Cody returns with Leafpaw, Cloudtail, and Brightheart to Sunningrocks because it is unsafe to return to her home without a warrior to escort her. Cody feeds Birchkit when his mother, Ferncloud, can't produce enough milk. She chews up a bit of prey before feeding it to Birchkit. When Cody decides to leave, Leafpaw wishes that she didn't have to go and that she'll miss her.
- The Clans are forced to accept that they must leave the forest, and Leafpaw travels to their new home with them. She is scared for the Clans that they may not find a new home. They travel through the mountains, as the dying warrior sign leads them there. Marshkit nearly gets taken away by a hawk, but Brackenfur saves him. Smokepaw dies from falling of the ledge. The Clans discover a couple Tribe cats hunting. The Tribe cats remember the journeying cats, Stormfur, Squirrelpaw, Brambleclaw, Crowpaw, and Tawnypelt. The Tribe offers them the chance to stay for a while, and they do.
- Stoneteller shows her some new herbs while the Clans settle with the Tribe for a couple days. Later, Leafpaw thinks that she saw the spirits of Silverstream and Feathertail when Crowpaw is named Crowfeather in honor of his lost love, Feathertail.
- The Clans finally find their new home at the end of the book, as starlight shimmers there, with a lake and moorland and woodland, and pine forest as well.
- Leafpaw goes with the medicine cats to look for herbs when they reach the lake. Her sister, Squirrelpaw, is made a warrior, Squirrelflight, making her the first warrior to be named at the new territory, Firestar having done it to bolster the confidence of the cats. When Cinderpelt sees Leafpaw staring after the patrol sent to go explore the new territory, asked her if she wished that she was going with them. Leafpaw replies that she chose the path of a medicine cat.
- Leafpaw goes with Mothwing to collect water for their own elders and, because the water smelled strange, she wanted to investigate. When they reach the pool that Mothwing got the water out of, she sees a dead rabbit lying on the bottom of the pool. She doesn't tell Mothwing that it will make the cats who drank it sick because Mothwing was so desperate to prove herself. When the Clans separate, Leafpaw expresses regret that she hadn't gotten to know Crowfeather better, he being a close comrade of Squirrelflight, and she having seen the soft side of him as he convinced a WindClan elder to leave.
- Some of their elders complain of having bellyaches, and Leafpaw realizes they drank the tainted water. She convinces Cinderpelt to let her take some herbs to WindClan in case they are sick. She is escorted to the camp by a patrol and led to the sick elders. Barkface is herb-gathering, so Onewhisker lets her care for the elders. Crowfeather gets angry when he sees Leafpaw treating their elders and wants her to go away, but Onewhisker overrules him, telling him to stay with Leafpaw and help her. Soon Leafpaw cures Morningflower and Darkfoot and she goes back to the ThunderClan camp.
- Leafpaw gets a dream from Spottedleaf, who shows her where to find the new Moonstone. Leafpaw asks Sorreltail to go with her, and Sorreltail follows Leafpaw, who is following Spottedleaf, to the new Moonstone, which is a beautiful pool. The cats of StarClan are all waiting around the pool, and Leafpaw urgently searches for Graystripe, but does not find him. Leafpaw sees Larchkit, Hollykit and Shrewpaw in StarClan and decides to tell Ferncloud that her kits were safe in StarClan. Leafpaw speaks to Bluestar, who tells her that Clan leaders must come to this new place to receive their nine lives and medicine cats must meet there.
- Soon Leafpaw finds out that Mothwing doesn't believe in StarClan, and is horrified by this. She promises to keep Mothwing's disbelief in StarClan secret, though, otherwise the other medicine cats might think she was unfit to be RiverClan's medicine cat. She speaks to Feathertail, and Leafpaw says she thought that Feathertail was still in the Tribe of Endless Hunting. Feathertail says that she will never forget the Clans and especially not forget Crowfeather, and asks Leafpaw to tell him that she misses him and that she loves him. Leafpaw promises that she will tell him.
- Leafpaw tells ThunderClan that she found the perfect place to share tongues with StarClan. The next night, the medicine cats meet there. Leafpaw receives her medicine cat name there, Leafpool, in honor of finding the Moonpool.
- In the fight caused by Hawkfrost and Mudclaw trying to overthrow Onewhisker's leadership, as they believed Mudclaw was the real leader of WindClan, Leafpool is chased by two unnamed ShadowClan warriors. Leafpool almost falls over the edge of the cliffs surrounding the Thunderclan camp, but Crowfeather comes to save her. Crowfeather is frozen for a while, remembering how Feathertail died, but he saves her just when Leafpool was about to fall. When Leafpool comments to Crowfeather that she must have been the last cat that he wanted to save, Crowfeather is shocked, telling her that he loved her much more than he should so soon after Feathertail's death. Leafpool is shocked at the same time, though happy because she feels the same way about him.
- Leafpool begins to become confused by her feelings for Crowfeather, and tries to focus on her medicine cat duties. When Mosspelt, a RiverClan warrior, arrives, she begs Leafpool to come to RiverClan for help, saying that Mothwing had asked her to ask her to come. Leafpool goes with Mosspelt, and they run into Crowfeather, who is with a WindClan patrol. He stares at Leafpool, but Webfoot notices this and growls at Crowfeather, saying that he had enough cats in WindClan to be padding after. Tornear reminds Webfoot that this was Leafpool, Squirrelflight's sister. Crowfeather tells Leafpool to say hello to Squirrelflight for him as a cover-up. Leafpool continues her journey to RiverClan with Mosspelt, and when she arrives, helps Mothwing to calm down. She sends Mistyfoot and Reedwhisker, the cat she saved from drowning in Moonrise, to fetch more yarrow. With the yarrow that Mothwing did have, they managed to have the sick kits swallow the yarrow leaves. They all vomit up a foul-smelling mucus. They help Beechpaw, another sick cat, next. When Leafpool settles down for sleep in RiverClan camp, she realizes that she forgot her meeting with Crowfeather at the island that they had arranged.
- The next day, Minnowkit tells Leafpool and Mothwing that she and her two littermates left camp and found some Twoleg thing spewing some green liquid. She says that they stepped in it, and she dared them to eat some of it, saying that it was yucky. Leafpool and Mothwing figure that maybe some of the other sick cats picked up the Twoleg poison from eating some prey that might have ingested it or stepped in it. Unfortunately, one of the kits dies from the sickness, but the other cats recover.
- When Leafpool goes back to ThunderClan, she sees that Brightheart has been substituting for her, helping Cinderpelt with the medicine cat duties. Leafpool is annoyed and mad by Brightheart, and gets even more frustrated when Brightheart unknowingly speaks to her like an apprentice (in Leafpool's eyes). When Cinderpelt asks Leafpool what was wrong, she said that there were too many medicine cats. Cinderpelt tells Leafpool to be patient with Brightheart because she needs this. Leafpool soon realizes that Brightheart is jealous of Cloudtail's relationship with Daisy, the loner from the horseplace.
- She also travels to the Dark Forest in a dream and sees Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost with their father, Tigerstar. Leafpool's trust for the dark tabby is shaken after seeing this. She worries that she has lost her connection with StarClan after she doesn't receive dreams like all the other medicine cats (excluding Mothwing), because she is in love with Crowfeather. Leafpool is distracted by her love for Crowfeather such as when she gives Firestar nettle seeds instead of poppy seeds, and trying to get rid of Mousefur's ticks with yarrow. She feels frustrated and scared that she might get cats sick if she doesn't focus on her medicine cat duties.
- When Leafpool and Crowfeather meet in secret at the WindClan border, Cinderpelt, who is secretly watching the two lovers, stops them. She confronts Leafpool, telling her that she has to stop meeting him. Leafpool gets angry and runs away to the Moonpool. While they are meeting, Crowfeather explains to Leafpool that the only way to truly be together is to run away together. Leafpool is uncertain at first, saying she'll tell him her answer later, but seeing that Cinderpelt is angry at her and Brightheart is taking some medicine cat duties instead of her, she decides to come with Crowfeather. Leafpool and Crowfeather run away together as they feel their love for each other is more important than their Clans, though Leafpool despairs at leaving her sister and friends. While they are running away, they meet Midnight the badger, and she warns Leafpool and Crowfeather that her kin are planning an attack on ThunderClan for revenge after ThunderClan drove badgers off their territory.
- When they get back everyone is fighting against the badgers. Crowfeather quickly jumps into the fight while Leafpool goes to help Cinderpelt. Cinderpelt is dying when Leafpool comes in. Cinderpelt tells Leafpool that she knew she was going to die. Leafpool is mad at herself because she feels that if Cinderpelt would have told her she would have forced herself to stay and save Cinderpelt's life. Cinderpelt stops her and confesses that she could never have forced Leafpool to do such a thing. Cinderpelt dies a few moments later.
- Crowfeather ends his relationship with Leafpool, saying that her heart is with her Clan. Leafpool thinks that she loves Crowfeather more than he will ever know, but lets him go anyway.
- Leafpool has become the new medicine cat of ThunderClan after Cinderpelt's death.
- With Feathertail, Leafpool travels into Willowpaw's dreams to show her the location of catmint, which is what RiverClan needs when Heavystep is ill with deadly greencough.
- Leafpool watches over Berrykit while Hazelkit and Mousekit are chasing a butterfly outside of Leafpool's den. The kits follow the butterfly into the medicine cat den, disturbing her herbs. The kits run off, and soon Leafpool spots them at the thornbushes near the rock wall. Inside the thicket, Leafpool sees the two kits looking down at the dead butterfly with one of its wings torn off. When Mousekit tells Leafpool that a tortoiseshell she-cat had told them to chase the butterfly and Hazelkit notes that it wasn't Sorreltail, Leafpool realizes that Spottedleaf must be trying to tell her something. Leafpool looks at the butterfly wing, which has a hole in it the size of a cat's claw, and is reminded of the sign that allowed Mothwing to become a medicine cat apprentice. Leafpool imagines Hawkfrost putting the moth's wing outside of Mudfur's den and is suspicious of Hawkfrost's motives in doing this.
- Later, Leafpool begins to worry that Cinderpelt is mad at her for leaving to be with Crowfeather and even more since she fell asleep during sitting for her vigil. However, when she is visited by Spottedleaf, the former ThunderClan medicine cat tells her that Cinderpelt still loves her and has no reason to hate her. Spottedleaf later shows her that Cinderkit is the reincarnation of Cinderpelt.
- Bluestar, Lionheart, and Yellowfang reveal to her that Leafpool was to stumble on a path few medicine cats have walked on, but the cats of StarClan could not reveal her future. Leafpool also sees that Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight were destined to be together. In the same dream, Leafpool sees the water in the lake run red and is given the blood will spill blood prophecy.
- When Brambleclaw and Stormfur advise Firestar to pick a new deputy, she has a dream about a barrier of cat claws growing on bramble bushes, protecting ThunderClan camp, and interprets the dream to mean that Brambleclaw must be the deputy of ThunderClan. When she advises Firestar based on her dream, Brambleclaw is indeed made deputy, although Ashfur contests Leafpool's claims due to her connection to Brambleclaw through Squirrelflight. However, Leafpool denies any special interest in making Brambleclaw deputy and ThunderClan accepts his appointment.
- Brambleclaw notices that Leafpool looks plump, which could hint towards her upcoming pregnancy, yet he assumes it is because ThunderClan has lately had a large fresh-kill pile.
- When Leafpool and Squirrelflight arrive after hearing that there had been a fight involving Firestar and Brambleclaw, Leafpool is initially horrified to find her father apparently dead with blood gushing from his throat. However, Firestar stirs and tells them that Brambleclaw had saved him from Hawkfrost, and Leafpool sees Hawkfrost's body laying on the shore with blood spilling into the water, realizing that this is what the blood will spill blood prophecy had meant.
In the Power of Three Arc
- Leafpool takes on Hollypaw as a medicine cat apprentice, though she wanted Jaypaw as her apprentice. Jaypaw is chosen to be mentored by Brightheart, instead. Soon, Hollypaw finds that she would rather be serving her Clan as a warrior than a medicine cat. Leafpool and Spottedleaf both agree that Jaypaw is destined to become a medicine cat apprentice because of his abilities to communicate with StarClan, plus his other gifts. Jaypaw refuses at first, claiming that they only want him as a medicine cat because he is blind. He starts to believe that they think he shouldn't become a warrior. It is said that when Leafpool and Hollypaw touch noses during the apprentice ceremony, there is a look of sadness and pain in Leafpool's eyes, and also, in Squirrelflight's eyes, much to Hollypaw's confusion.
- There is still a strong tension between Leafpool and Crowfeather, which Jaypaw soon realizes. Leafpool seems very unhappy with the relationship Crowfeather is in with Nightcloud. In the end, Hollypaw gets her wish and becomes an apprentice, trained by Brackenfur. Jaypaw reluctantly decides that he will become Leafpool's apprentice instead.
- When Breezepaw and Lionpaw are almost trapped underground during the Clans' contest, Crowfeather thanks Leafpool for saving his son, Breezepaw. She responds that she would give her last drop of blood for Crowfeather's kit, embarrassing Jaypaw in the process.
- Leafpool takes careful care of Cinderpaw when she falls out of the Sky Oak and breaks her leg, and has no patience with Jaypaw during this time. She wants to make sure Cinderpaw can become a warrior in this life, as she is Cinderpelt reincarnated. When Hollypaw disappears, Jaypaw notices that she is more concerned than his mother, Squirrelflight. Leafpool demands that Jaypaw must dream to find where Hollypaw is. Jaypaw later dreams that Hollypaw went to RiverClan to satisfy Leafpool.
- She and Jaypaw go on a mission from Firestar to WindClan to ask if RiverClan had stolen any of their territory. While they are there, Jaypaw notices tension between her, Crowfeather, and Nightcloud, but he doesn't know why. Leafpool surprises Jaypaw and Onestar with her intensity while talking to Onestar. Tornear comments on how she seems to repeat herself, but with different words each time. Onestar becomes angry and sends them back to ThunderClan territory. Jaypaw finds out that Cinderpelt was reincarnated into Cinderpaw and wants to tell Cinderpaw, but Leafpool wouldn't allow it, saying that it would ruin the new life that was set for her.
- Leafpool is first seen collecting mallow with Jaypaw. She scolds her apprentice for looking at the stick he had found. When they walk back to camp, Jaypaw scares a thrush being hunted by Berrypaw, after which she comments that he had been 'scattier than a rabbit all morning.' Later she is seen by Hollypaw, talking to Jaypaw.
- At the half moon, she goes with her apprentice to the Moonpool to communicate with StarClan. She then greets Jaypaw in her own dream. The StarClan warriors were intent on their prey and she didn't get an answer to her greetings, yet she did point out Feathertail to Jaypaw and denies for him to talk to her. Yet when she takes prey to the Tribe of Endless Hunting, they share few words before she goes away again. When Talon and Night came to ThunderClan territory, she says that they are not intruders, as they came from the Tribe.
- Leafpool seems very distracted when it is time for the journeying cats to leave for the mountains. When Jaypaw comes in to say good-bye, Leafpool tries to hide some herbs she was fiddling with, and Jaypaw says she seems far-off. He asks her if she was going to say good-bye to everyone else, but she says that she did already, possibly trying to avoid Crowfeather.
- When Cinderpaw buckles her leg during her assessment, Leafpool frets about it all the time. Jaypaw believes she is not helping by spoiling Cinderpaw, when she should be moving her leg. When Jaypaw takes Cinderpaw to learn how to swim, Leafpool approves, to Jaypaw's surprise. When Squirrelflight tells Jaypaw he needs to eat, Leafpool becomes oddly tense about it, saying she knows how to take care of her apprentice. After the battle with WindClan and during the eclipse, she is seen taking care of the wounded warriors.
- When Hollypaw, Lionpaw, and Cinderpaw are going to get their warrior names, it is noted by Jaypaw that she is sitting next to Squirrelflight, purring.
- Leafpool has decided to confer upon her apprentice, Jaypaw, his medicine cat name, making him Jayfeather, after his father, Crowfeather. Jaypaw notices how happy she seems, how much love for him she feels, but even then, how protective of him she is.
- Much time is spent worrying over the fate of the Clan, for many are sick with greencough, but there isn't enough catmint available. When Spiderleg is brought in to Leafpool with greencough, Lionblaze notes how shocked she is, exclaiming out in protest to the lack of catmint and Spiderleg's sickness, then goes back to being a quiet, efficient medicine cat, giving him tansy. Leafpool also stands up for Daisy when she brings Spiderleg a vole, saying that every kit is precious, and he's missing out. Later, when Firestar falls ill, she is shown to be greatly concerned and affectionate for her father.
- When Jayfeather and Lionblaze provide her with catmint, and she senses enough to not ask them where they got it. After the fire, where Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf discover Squirrelflight isn't their mother, she becomes even more distant, forgetting things. When Ashfur is found dead, she is saddened to see a brave warrior dead. Leafpool starts to groom Ashfur's dead body. Soon, due to Leafpool's loving care to the dead warrior, she discovers that he was killed by a cat because of a slash down his throat, not from drowning and reports her find to Firestar.
- In the prologue, Leafpool examines Ashfur's body and notices a tuft of fur in between his claws. She recognizes the scent, and tries to convince herself that she is wrong, but she knows who the killer is. She removes it and stores it in the back of her den so the identity of his killer would never be known, wondering if it is all her fault that he was killed. When Sandstorm and Jayfeather went for a walk, Sandstorm describes Leafpool's attitude as touchy, and says she is worried about her.
- When Honeyfern was bitten by a snake while saving Briarkit, she only says it's too late to help. She just stares at Cinderheart with pleading eyes. It could be suspected that Leafpool does not know how to cure a snake bite, and that she hoped that Cinderpelt, her old mentor, reincarnated as Cinderheart, could cure Honeyfern somehow. Honeyfern's death convinces her to use her skills to try to kill the snake by filling a mouse with thorns and deathberries, and putting it outside of the snake's den, although she is reluctant to use her skills to kill. Leafpool is shown telling the kits that if they eat even one berry, they'll die instantly, even though it's not true. Jayfeather thinks that she wanted the kits 'good and scared, and wasn't taking any chances.'
- Hollyleaf realizes that Leafpool might know who their mother is, because she had been with them at the time of their birth. When she asks Leafpool about it, Leafpool steers the conversation in a different direction, asking why Hollyleaf killed Ashfur, and promising that she'd never tell any cat. Hollyleaf tells her that he had to die, because he knew Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw weren't her real parents. Leafpool reveals to Hollyleaf that she was her real mother, and that Squirrelflight was trying to protect her.
- When Jayfeather comes in, Leafpool tells him that she told Hollyleaf something she shouldn't have, and Jayfeather reveals that he knows that Leafpool is his mother, and when Leafpool asks him how he knows it, Jayfeather tells her that he put everything together, the memories of the journey he made when he was very little, the way Leafpool acts towards him and his siblings, and how Mousefur's herbs were mixed with parsley, a herb used to stop milk in mothers. Leafpool tells him he must live with this, for the sake of the Clan.
- At the Gathering, when Hollyleaf announces that Leafpool and Crowfeather of WindClan are her and her siblings' real parents, Crowfeather tells Leafpool that she means nothing to him, and he has only one mate, Nightcloud, and only one son, Breezepelt. Leafpool steps down from being a medicine cat.
- Later in her den, Hollyleaf blocks the way out of the medicen den and tells Leafpool to eat some deathberries she laid out for her. Leafpool is bewildered, but replies with sense, so Hollyleaf steps aside to let her out.
In the Omen of the Stars Arc
- Leafpool is seen as a warrior, having resigned from her medicine cat position after the events in Sunrise. Jayfeather notes that she is not a very good hunter or fighter, and believes that she should remain as a medicine cat. Briarpaw tells Jayfeather that Firestar was attacked by a fox. He tells her to go get Leafpool, but Leafpool wasn't there in time to save Firestar because she was hunting near the WindClan border. When Leafpool does get there, Jayfeather blames her for not coming in time, and himself for forgetting his training and not helping more. When Firestar gets injured, she doesn't help, but only assures Jayfeather and visits her father several times. Jayfeather is shown to be displeased about this.
- After Lionblaze and Dovepaw left on the patrol to search for water, Leafpool intentionally gave Jayfeather the memory of when she was an apprentice and she saw Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight off to their own journey to the sun-drown-place, to show that she can relate to the feeling of being left out from an adventure.
- She seems to be in an odd post-depression stage since the events of Sunrise, due to Jayfeather sensing her emotions, but she never shows it.
- In the prologue, the Dark Forest cats tell Breezepelt that Leafpool had betrayed StarClan by taking Crowfeather as a mate.
- Leafpool continues to serve ThunderClan as a warrior and seems to be adapting to this position. When the tree falls into ThunderClan's camp, Jayfeather hisses in frustration at Leafpool to help him heal Briarpaw, and Leafpool agrees. She tells him that if she were in his position, she would go speak with Littlecloud, who has had experience dealing with an injury much like Briarpaw's.
- Leafpool is at a battle practice with several other warriors and Ivypaw. She sees Ivypaw using some very advanced battle moves and asks the apprentice where she learned them. Ivypaw replies that she just did them accidentally. Leafpool tells her she must have been lucky.
- Leafpool is still a warrior and is doing well. Once the battle with ShadowClan is over, she is seen with Squirrelflight glancing around. Squirrelflight tells her that Lionblaze is fine, revealing she was worried about her son. After Dovepaw comes back from her hunt with Brackenfur, Toadstep, and Hazeltail, Leafpool leaves her work on the warrior den to see Jayfeather and Millie fighting.
- She soon supports Jayfeather, who snaps at her, and ends up arguing with Millie. Later she, Cinderheart, and Dovepaw are seen arriving where Lionblaze and Breezepelt were fighting. Leafpool then sees Crowfeather across the border just standing there, watching the two fight. She screeches at him, asking him how he could watch his sons fight. She then tries to break up Lionblaze and Breezepelt's fight, only to be attacked by Breezepelt. Crowfeather then rushes in and drags his son off of Leafpool. Crowfeather tells the former medicine cat that she chose her Clan, but Leafpool replies saying that it doesn't mean that she didn't love him. Crowfeather then is seen clearly pained, but agrees that she loved him, but it wasn't enough. Nightcloud then drags Crowfeather away from his former mate, only to be hissed at by the tom.
- Lionblaze blames Leafpool for all of this, but soon realizes that she suffered more than any of them. It is noted by Lionblaze that as Crowfeather went back to the border, her eyes were full of grief and unhappiness as he left. When she returned, she soon became worried about her mother, Sandstorm, when she begins coughing. She wants to get tansy or catmint for Sandstorm, but Jayfeather refuses, asking for guards to be placed at his herb patch so Leafpool wouldn't try and take them. Later, Leafpool is seen hurrying to Jayfeather's den after he tries to help Flametail.
- Leafpool is seen on a patrol with Lionblaze and he asks her if she misses being a medicine cat. She replies by saying she misses it with every breath she takes. When Lionblaze is wondering why Cinderheart doesn't want to be his mate, she tells him that Cinderheart does still love him. Lionblaze asks his mother if she was meant to be a medicine cat then why did StarClan allow her to be with Crowfeather, and Leafpool bows her head in sadness and replies that destiny is not a path followed blindly. She listened to her heart and returned to the Clans. Lionblaze is shown to still have a little bit of a grudge towards her still, like her other son, Jayfeather. At the end of the chapter, she advises Lionblaze to listen to his heart as well.
- She also steps in as medicine cat with Brightheart when Jayfeather leaves temporarily to help the Tribe.
- When Jayfeather is searching for Cinderheart, Leafpool pulls him aside to discuss Cinderheart. They go into the forest to speak in private. She reveals that Spottedleaf had come to her in a dream to tell her about Yellowfang's wish to tell Cinderheart about her past life. It is shown that Leafpool disagrees with Jayfeather to tell Cinderheart that she is a reincarnation of Cinderpelt.
- When Hollyleaf returns Leafpool welcomes her warmly, overjoyed at seeing her daughter alive, but Hollyleaf ducks away, either from disgust or awkwardness. Later, when Hollyleaf attempts to tell the Clan that she murdered Ashfur, Leafpool supports Hollyleaf by agreeing with Brambleclaw's tale of Ashfur attacking her and falling in the stream, though she herself knows the truth of Ashfur's murder.
- When Cherrypaw and Mousewhisker are in severe pain after ingesting Water Hemlock, Leafpool is quick to act. She helps heal her Clanmates with Cinderheart's help. When Cinderheart instructs her, Leafpool doesn't argue.
- Leafpool becomes angry when Cinderheart reveals that she knows about how to use herbs. She hisses at Jayfeather and apologizes to Cinderheart. Cinderheart becomes agitated with the knowledge of her past life; Leafpool tries to console her, but fails to.
- Jayfeather is deciding whether to go to the Moonpool or not, and Leafpool urges him to go. She tells him that he must share dreams with StarClan, and that he had to find Flametail to make him tell Littlecloud the truth about his death.
- She is one of the few cats that know that Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf are the prophecy. She says that she could have helped him get through the times. Lionblaze snaps at her that they wouldn't have to deal with this if she hadn't broken the code. Leafpool appears to flinch away from him, hurt and Squirrelflight quickly defends her, stating they were needed to be born to save the Clans. Brambleclaw is again seen angry about the lies and that Leafpool lost everything despite Squirrelflight's efforts. She then speaks up, pointedly telling him that she hasn't lost everything as she watched her kits grow into adults and still serves her Clan. Her son Lionblaze was then seen guilty for his harsh words, finally fully acknowedging that she sacrificed everything and that she never once stopped loving any of her kits. Leafpool then says that Squirrelflight isn't to blame and only she is responsible, telling Brambleclaw that all the matters was that these kits were accepted by their Clan and that their destiny has always shaped theirs as well.
- Leafpool wanted to help Jayfeather preparing for battle with herbs, though she appears uncertain and hesitant. Jayfeather agrees much to her surpise, as she expected him to reject her help. Jayfeather tells her her skills will be useful, causing Leafpool to quietly ask him if he has forgiven her. Jayfeather tells her there is nothing to forgive and that she was doing what she thought was best at the time, confirming he has forgiven her. Jayfeather, due to sensing her emotions, feels waves of relief and joy coming off Leafpool; she appears more cheerful afterwards while helping him.
- She is seen at the very end, grieving over her daughter Hollyleaf's dead body, after Hawkfrost murdered her. Hollyleaf tells Leafpool that she is glad that she got to meet her mother moments before she dies.
- When Breezepelt pins down Lionblaze, about to kill him, Crowfeather comes and tells Breezepelt this needs to stop. Leafpool tells him she never meant for this to happen, and she says it might have been different if they stayed together, but he tells her it was never meant to be, making her flinch. He strokes her flank with his tail, telling her he doesn't regret any of it.
- When Squirrelflight is appointed Bramblestar's deputy, she seems very proud of her sister, and remarks that she deserved the position.
In the Ravenpaw's Path Arc
- Leafkit is only seen when Ravenpaw visits ThunderClan. She and her sister, Squirrelkit are playing outside the nursery, and Ravenpaw teases them with his tail. Later, when food grows scarce due to BloodClan's raids on patrols, she is seen whining with the other kits about being hungry.
- Leafkit is briefly seen chasing after her sister, Squirrelkit, as Ravenpaw and Barley are getting ready to leave. Her mother, Sandstorm chases after them to quiet them, but they accidentally wake up the entire camp.
In the Field Guide Arc
- Leafpool is listed as a significant medicine cat of ThunderClan. It notes that she was the cat that found the Moonpool and faced a destiny unlike any other medicine cat. Leafpool is also mentioned as an apprentice in Sandstorm's tour of the forest camp. She is then mentioned as a full medicine cat in Squirrelflight's tour of the lake camp. Leafpool also speaks about her reasons for being a medicine cat and the prophecy about Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost. Leafpool is, again, mentioned when Crowfeather talked about loving her and Feathertail.
- Leafpool welcomes you, saying who she is, but soon takes back those words as she remembers how well-known the Clans are. Talking about how the reader would want to know about the ways of the warrior code, she explains about the code and tells the reader to get comfortable. On each code she shares few words explaining or expressing the code. Near the end, she talks about rules that never made in into the warrior code. In the Epilogue, she thanks you for listening and takes you to the edge of the territory.
- Rock tells the kits that Leafpool was always destined to be a medicine cat. He explains her deep link with Squirrelflight, how both of them can tell where the other is at any time. He says that their link was fostered because Squirrelflight would travel far away, farther than any Clan cat. He also mentions her great intuition and understanding of what will happen; she knew that the lake was the right place for the Clans, that Brambleclaw would make a good deputy, and that blood would spill blood before there could be peace. However, she did not anticipate falling in love with Crowfeather, and although their love was wrong, she could not help herself. Their love lead to misery and its effects still remain in the Clans in unseen ways.
- Coming Soon
In the Short Stories and Plays
- Leafpool first appears coming from the trees towards the lake. It is noted that Brightheart was taking care of Firestar, who had not lost a life to the foxtrap, yet could not eat or talk yet. Leafpool reminisces about what had happened; she remembers seeing Hawkfrost's dead body in the lake, making it scarlet, fulfilling her prophecy. She also states that she thought Brambleclaw harmed her father, and kept shuddering at the thought. She then goes on to explain the prophecy, which became true.
- As she walks up to the lake, she spots Brambleclaw looking out at the lake. She greets him, and he turns around, his amber eyes clouded with grief and his voice flat. He asks Leafpool why she came, she lies that she often comes to enjoy the view. Brambleclaw gets up to leave, but Leafpool tells him to stay. Brambleclaw listens and obeys. He closes his eyes, and Leafpool asks what's wrong. When he doesn't respond, Leafpool prompts him again, asking if he was thinking of Hawkfrost. Brambleclaw replies that it's him. Leafpool sits down, noting her growing, pregnant belly. She wonders what will happen to her kits, but pushes the thought aside.
- Leafpool pushes Brambleclaw to tell her what's wrong, and he does. He states that the rest of ThunderClan hates him, that he should have never became deputy. Leafpool reassures him, saying that StarClan chose him. He says that he bets that Leafpool never wished she'd closed her eyes. Leafpool says that she doesn't have to trust him. She continues to say that StarClan approved of him, and Squirrelflight loves him. He then says that Firestar's accident was his fault. Leafpool shakes her head and tells him he's a hero. Brambleclaw states that it's bad luck that he doesn't have a apprentice, and Leafpool agrees. Brambleclaw explains that what ever he does, he feels like it's going to destroy ThunderClan from the inside. Leafpool shivers and fears his words might be a prophecy.
- Leafpool and Crowfeather greet each other uneasily, Leafpool saying that she hasn't seen him in moons and has been wanting to speak with him. Crowfeather, without hesitation, explains that they are not a part of each other's lives anymore and if anyone sees them, the result would be horrendous. He also adds that it especially would be for him, since his Clanmates have only begun to trust him, which was mostly thanks to a WindClan she-cat, Nightcloud. Confused, Leafpool asks him why that certain warrior would be helping him so much, and he explains rather uncomfortably that Nightcloud is his mate, and she gave birth to his kits last moon. He tries to explain, but Leafpool, who is hurt in learning this information, silences him.
- She turns to leave, but Cloudtail, Brambleclaw, and Berrypaw appear on a border patrol. Suddenly, three more WindClan cats come by, Onestar, Tornear and his apprentice Harepaw. Brambleclaw calls all the ThunderClan cats, including Leafpool, but she replies coldly that she can make her own way back. Leafpool mutters quietly to herself saying that she hoped they wouldn't regret speaking today and leaves.
- Firestar brings her the two injured RiverClan warriors, Pouncetail and Otterheart, to be healed. She saves them from near-fatal wounds.
In the Novellas
- When Hollyleaf runs into the tunnels and gets trapped, she briefly thinks about Leafpool; knowing that Leafpool knows that she killed Ashfur.
- During a conversation with Fallen Leaves, Hollyleaf mentioned how Leafpool was her birth mother and had kits with Crowfeather, but gave them to Squirrelflight and kept it a secret. While Hollyleaf still appeared bitter as well as guilty over their last encounter, Fallen Leaves tells her that it seemed like both Leafpool and Squirrelflight loved her and her siblings very much and that they only did what the thought was right. Hollyleaf agreed and acknowledged that they had both loved her.
- Leafpool is briefly mentioned by Willowshine when explaining to Mistystar how she was taught the StarClan aspect of being a medicine cat, telling her how Leafpool had mentored her in her dreams.
In the Warriors App
- Leafkit is mentioned on Squirrelflight's page in the app, which explains that Squirrelkit, in a fit of jealousy over her sister's accomplishments, put a fire ant in Leafkit's nest to make her squirm. However, Sandstorm discovers the plot and tells the kits to switch nests. When Squirrelkit refuses to reveal what she's done, Sandstorm reveals that she had found and killed the ant. Leafkit is none-the-wiser, and doesn't know of the prank to this day.
- She has SkyClan blood, because her grandfather, Redtail, is Spottedleaf's brother.
- She has kittypet blood, as her father, Firestar, was born a kittypet.
- In Twilight, she was mistakenly called her apprentice name, Leafpaw, even though she became Leafpool in Starlight.
- Leafpool is named after Leafstar, the current leader of SkyClan, and possibly Spottedleaf.
- The "-pool" suffix of her name was given to her because she found the Moonpool.
- Kate Cary has stated that in StarClan, she believes Crowfeather would most likely pick Feathertail over Leafpool, stating that "first love always wins".
- However, in the Erin Hunter Chat 3, Vicky Holmes states that Crowfeather's heart will always belong to Leafpool and that he could live happy forever with her as well.
- On her Facebook page, Vicky has revealed that there will be an eBook about Leafpool coming out in 2014. It is to take place during the time of her pregnancy.
- Vicky confirmed that Leafpool officially returned to being a medicine cat after the events of The Last Hope.
- Leafpool was said to have seen Brambleclaw kill Hawkfrost herself, but in Sunset, she is shown arriving shortly after this took place.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Unnamed Kits: Status Unknown
- Ashfur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Two Unnamed Kits: Deceased, Suspected StarClan members
- Scourge: Deceased, No Residence
- Socks: Status Unknown
- Patchpelt: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Dustpelt: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Ravenpaw: Living (As of Warrior's Return)
- Willowpelt: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Spottedleaf: Deceased, No Residence
- Leopardfoot: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Frostfur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
Great Uncles and Aunts:
- Unidentified Kits: Status Unknown
- Cloudtail: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Four unnamed kits: Status Unknown
- Nightkit: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Mistkit: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Tigerstar: Deceased, No Residence
- Darkstripe: Deceased, Verified Place of No Stars member
- Sorreltail:Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Sootfur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Rainwhisker: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Brackenfur: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Cinderpelt: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Thornclaw: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Brightheart: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Bramblestar: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Tawnypelt: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Hawkfrost: Deceased, No Residence
- Mothwing: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Tadpole: Deceased, Residence Unknown
- Whitewing: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Amberkit: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Dewkit: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Snowkit: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Molepaw: Deceased, Suspected StarClan member
- Cinderheart: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Honeyfern: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Poppyfrost: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Spiderleg: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Shrewpaw: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Birchfall: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Hollykit: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Larchkit: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Icecloud: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Foxleap: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Rosepetal: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Toadstep: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Dovewing: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Ivypool: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Molepaw: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Cherrypaw: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Tigerheart: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Dawnpelt: Living (As of The Last Hope)
- Flametail: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Cloudstar: Deceased, Verified SkyClan ancestor
- Birdflight: Deceased, Verified SkyClan ancestor
- Gorseclaw: Deceased, Verified SkyClan ancestor
- Spottedpelt: Deceased, Verified SkyClan ancestor
= Gender Unknown
- "StarClan won't do anything to keep the Clans together. They don't have to. Being one of four Clans- not two, not three, but four- lies within our hearts, just like the ability to track prey and hide in the forest shadows. No matter what the other Clans say, they cannot turn away from the divisions, the differences, the rivalries that bind us. The line that separates us from WindClan or RiverClan is also the line that connects us. StarClan know this, and it is up to us to have faith in that connection."
- —Leafpaw to Firestar Dawn, pages 140-141
- "They must be suffering as much as we are. It must be terrible for them to watch the forest being destroyed, and to be powerless to stop it. After all, it was once their home too."
- —Leafpaw to Cinderpelt about StarClan Dawn, page 260
- "I do remember. You don't think I feel any affection for that bad-tempered furball, do you? Every time we see each other he tries to make trouble. I just wanted to know if Barkface had given Morningflower the rest of the watermint."
- —Leafpool insisting that she does not love Crowfeather Starlight, page 236
- Leafpool: "I don't know what to do. I trusted Spottedleaf. She told me to follow my heart, but she knew Cinderpelt was going to die! How could she do that?"
- Crowfeather: "You did follow your heart. Your heart told you to come home. You could never be happy away from your Clan."
- Twilight, page 310
- "Wherever you are, Cinderpelt, if you can hear me, I promise that I will never leave our Clan again. I am their medicine cat now, and I will follow in your pawsteps until it's my turn to walk with StarClan. But please, if I ever meant anything to you, come to me when you can and tell me you forgive me."
- —Leafpool Sunset, page 60
- Jaypaw: "I know that you want Cinderpaw to become a warrior as soon as possible. You don't want her to suffer the same fate as Cinderpelt."
- Leafpool: "What's wrong with that? Not being able to become a warrior broke Cinderpelt's heart."
- Eclipse, page 81
- "Kits are a precious gift, Spiderleg, You should take every chance you can to be a good father. It's even better than being a mentor."
- —Leafpool to Spiderleg after he quarrels with Daisy Long Shadows, page 235
- "Hollyleaf, I have lost my kits, the one cat I loved, and my calling as a medicine cat. Which do you think would be easier for me, to die, or to go on living?"
- —Leafpool when Hollyleaf tries to feed her deathberries Sunrise, page 310
- Lionblaze: "It wasn't your fault! Leafpool and Squirrelflight started it. You should blame them!"
- Hollyleaf: "No, they made a mistake. They were just trying to make it better. No one should have died because Leafpool's heart led her along the wrong path. Doesn't every cat do that sometime in their life?"
- The Last Hope, page 137
- "It was my fault alone. You are wrong to blame Squirrelflight. She was just being loyal to me. And now that we know about the prophecy, surely the only thing that matters is that these kits were accepted by their Clan? It's not about us, after all. It's about them. Their destiny shaped ours, right from the moment they were born."
- —Leafpool The Last Hope, page 201
- Squirrelflight: "It was never my secret to tell. Leafpool had so much to lose."
- Brambleclaw: "She lost everything anyway."
- The Last Hope, page 200
- Leafpool: "B-but what about StarClan? They told me I was no longer a medicine cat."
- Jayfeather: "Things have changed, Leafpool. We have to do what we think is right for the Clan. And if that means going against StarClan, we must."
- The Last Hope, page 249
|Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony|
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 509
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in Twilight, page 252
- ↑ Revealed in Midnight, page 13
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 510
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Revealed in Midnight, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Starlight, page 287
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Revealed in Sunrise, page 306
- ↑ Revealed in The Sight, page 88
- ↑ Revealed in The Sight, page 245
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 309
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Revealed in Midnight, page 19
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 285
- ↑ Revealed in Dawn, page 114
- ↑ Revealed in Midnight, page 144
- ↑ Revealed in The Sight, page 86
- ↑ Revealed in Midnight, page 104
- ↑ Revealed to be a in Erin Hunter Chat 4, undefined
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Wild, page 37
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 169
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 287
- ↑ Revealed on Kate Cary's twitter
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 3
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page.
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page.
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook Page
- ↑ Revealed in The Ultimate Guide, page 27
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 302
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 Revealed in Sunrise, page 305
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's official blog
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 Revealed on Vicky's facebook page
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 31.3 Revealed on Vicky's facebook page
- ↑ Revealed in the Warriors App
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 362
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 34.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 329
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's facebook page
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Wild, page 11
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 Revealed in Rising Storm, page 41
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Wild, page 226
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 8
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's facebook page
- ↑ Revealed in Fire and Ice, page 219
- ↑ Revealed in Fire and Ice, page 191
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 266
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's facebook page
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 Revealed in Rising Storm, page 120
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 Revealed in Fire and Ice, page 95
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 Revealed in Forest of Secrets, page 62
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 Revealed in Rising Storm, pages 19-20
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 Revealed in Return to the Clans, pages 2-3
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 50.2 Revealed in The Last Hope, page 216
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 51.2 51.3 Revealed in Sunset, page 27
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 18
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 Revealed in Midnight, page 12
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 Revealed in The Sight, allegiances
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 Revealed in Outcast, allegiances
- ↑ 56.0 56.1 Revealed in Sunrise, page 317
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, page 299
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 58.2 Revealed in The Sight, pages 20-21
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 59.2 59.3 Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 4
|Major Warriors characters|
|Original Arc||Firestar • Graystripe • Yellowfang • Cinderpelt • Spottedleaf • Sandstorm • Bluestar • Tigerstar|
|New Prophecy Arc||Brambleclaw • Feathertail • Stormfur • Squirrelflight • Crowfeather • Tawnypelt • Leafpool • Hawkfrost • Mothwing|
|Power of Three Arc||Lionblaze • Jayfeather • Hollyleaf|
|Omen of the Stars Arc||Dovewing • Ivypool • Lionblaze • Jayfeather|
|The Lost Warrior Arc||Graystripe • Millie|
|Tigerstar and Sasha Arc||Sasha • Ken • Jean • Pine • Shnuky • Tigerstar|
|Ravenpaw's Path Arc||Ravenpaw • Barley|
|SkyClan and the Stranger Arc||Leafstar • Billystorm • Sol|