|"I've never seen anyone chase off a Twoleg before."|
|— Mallowtail to Stonefur in Crookedstar's Promise, page 459|
In the Super Edition Arc
- When the river begins to rise, lapping over the shore near the reed bed, it is noted that Mallowkit and Dawnkit had been forbidden to go near the river. As Oakheart, Hailstar, and Crookedjaw discuss if they should move Graypool and Softwing to the elders' den, Dawnkit and Mallowkit are seen peering outside the entrance, blinking in the rain. Crookedjaw notes that they looked more like apprentices every day.
- After Dawnkit tumbles out of the nursery to help Hailstar hunt mice, Mallowkit complains to Softwing why she couldn't go outside and Dawnkit could.
- Mallowkit later becomes Mallowtail, and her sister becomes Dawnbright. They are later seen when Crookedstar returns to RiverClan after receiving his name and nine lives. When Stonefur awkwardly laps at his bloated belly, complaining that he is stuffed, Mallowtail pokes him, purring that he deserves it. She mentions that she had never seen anyone chase a Twoleg off before. It is then mentioned that Fallowtail had given up her den to Mallowtail and Dawnbright.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
- "Softwing's kits, Dawnkit and Mallowkit, were peering out of the entrance, blinking at the rain. Three moons old, they looked more like 'paws everyday."
- —Narrator about Dawnkit and Mallowkit Crookedstar's Promise, page 419
- "How come she's allowed out and I'm not?"
- —Mallowkit complaining that her sister got to go out of the nursery Crookedstar's Promise, page 424