|"Thank you, Harveymoon, but I have made my way around a puddle before."|
|— Mintfur to Harveymoon about a puddle in After the Flood, page 12|
|Living:||Firestar's Quest, SkyClan's Destiny', The Rescue, After the Flood|
Mintfur is a gray tabby she-cat.
In the Super Edition ArcEdit
- Mint is first seen as a young kit. It is revealed that she and Sage are Petal and Rainfur's kits. Petal says she named Mint and Sage after herbs in her Twoleg's garden.
- Petal was owned by an abusive Twoleg who underfed her, and therefore causing her to not have enough milk to feed Mint and Sage. Rainfur, Petal's mate, and the modern SkyClan help her run away. Afterwards, Petal, Mint, and Sage earn Clan names: Petalnose, Mintkit and Sagekit. Clovertail nurses Mintkit and her brother, Sagekit, while their mother is weak, since she still has no milk for them. Mintkit's father, Rainfur, is killed when he is in a small enclosure with rats in the abandoned warehouse near the edge of SkyClan territory.
- She is seen as an now listed as an apprentice, with her brother Sagepaw. Her mentor is revealed to be Waspwhisker.
- Later, her brother is seen trying to climb to the highest part of the cliff above the new dens, founded for the other warriors. Sharpclaw tries to rescue him, but it is too late. Sagepaw falls of the cliff, wrenching his hind leg. She is seen to be worried when her brother falls off the cliff, but is also energized to help him and runs to him with a squirrel in her jaws, saying he would need the squirrel to help him become stronger.
- Later, Mintpaw is on the patrol going to drive out the rats in the trash pile. She also goes on the patrol to scare the Twoleg.
- In the manga, she is referred to by her warrior name, Mintfur, for the first time by Leafstar.
- She is briefly seen leading the patrol that scents the fox.
- She is first seen as she is helping clean up the camp in the aftermath of the flood. Harveymoon warns her that there is a puddle in front of her. Mintfur tells him that she worked her way across puddles before. He repiles saying it's deeper than it looks.
- She is seen in the battle with the rogues. When Harveymoon asks her if she needs help, she tells him if he insists. They are seen twining tails after the battle.
- She is mistakenly called a tom in Firestar's Quest.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
- "You should have seen the rats. They won't bother us anymore."
- —Mintpaw to Sagepaw after the rat battle SkyClan's Destiny, page 145