Modified Canon Games are those that use the original books as a reference, but might include such items as a varied Warriors Code, new Clans, alternate Clan names, or a new territory for the cats to live in.
If you wish to have your game added to one of these pages, please view the RP Application Information.
- An Alternate Clan game is one that uses Clans that did not appear in any of the books.
- i.e. SunClan
- An alternate territory game is a game that uses new territories that do not appear in any of the books.
- i.e. A game set in North America such as Children of StarClan
- An Alternate history game alters the history of the Warriors World in some way.
- i.e. Some games have their own myths about how the world came to be, rather than using the ones in Secrets of the Clans
- Games with an Alternate Code are those that have their own take on the warriors code.
- i.e. A game that takes the tenants listed in Secrets of the Clans and creates a full write up of the code, or a game that includes tenants that cannot be supported by the books
Role Playing Games
- Alternate History, Alternate Code
- An alternate universe game in which Rusty have never walked the forest. CoSC strives for a progressive and adult approach to Warriors Role Play that does not bar young people but instead encourages them to improve their writing styles and their views on the warriors world.