|"Sol’s right! We’ve listened to Onestar for too long. He should let us fight now, do what we’ve trained for, and teach those ThunderClan cats that we’re stronger than they think!"|
|— Owlwhisker supporting Sol and his plan to attack ThunderClan in Hollyleaf's Story, page 62|
|Living:||Dawn, Starlight, Twilight, Sunset, The Sight, Dark River, Outcast, Eclipse, Long Shadows, Sunrise, The Fourth Apprentice, Fading Echoes, Night Whispers, Sign of the Moon, The Forgotten Warrior, The Last Hope, Hollyleaf's Story, Mistystar's Omen|
In the New Prophecy Arc Edit
- When the traveling cats, Crowpaw, Brambleclaw, Squirrelpaw, Stormfur, and Tawnypelt, return to the forest, they cross into WindClan territory and run into Owlpaw. Crowpaw calls him Owlkit and says he's too young to be out of the nursery. Owlpaw remarks by saying he's Owlpaw now. He doesn't believe Crowpaw is really him, since Crowpaw disappeared moons ago. However, after sniffing him, Owlpaw says that Crowpaw smells strange. Crowpaw then tells him he's been on a long journey and needs to talk with Tallstar. After this, a WindClan warrior named Webfoot arrives and takes Crowpaw back to their camp.
- Later, he is on the WindClan patrol with his mentor, Tornear. After a brief skirmish over where the boundary line would be, the patrol brings Leafpaw to their camp so she could heal their sick elders.
- Owlpaw is seen with his mentor, Tornear, during one of ThunderClan's many visits to WindClan. He earns the rank of warrior at some point in the book, taking on the name Owlwhisker.
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in Sunset, but is listed in the allegiances.
In the Power of Three Arc Edit
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in The Sight, but is listed in the allegiances. He is mentioned to be one of the cats helping to chase away the dogs from the WindClan camp.
- He is on the patrol that finds Leafpool, Jaypaw, and Brambleclaw, who wants to speak with Onestar about the "upcoming battle" with RiverClan. During the battle with WindClan, he engages Brook in combat, but is defeated by the mountain cat.
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in Outcast, but is listed in the allegiances.
- He, along with Ashfoot and Harespring, find Brambleclaw, Sandstorm, Hollypaw, and Brackenfur coming to talk with Onestar. Owlwhisker and his patrol turn them down. Owlwhisker remarks that ThunderClan needed to stop coming onto WindClan territory as they please.
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in Long Shadows, but is listed in the allegiances.
- He is on the dawn patrol when Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather come to see Crowfeather. When Lionblaze angrily crosses the border, Owlwhisker demands what he thinks he's doing. When Lionblaze demands to see Crowfeather, and fluffs out his fur to twice his size, Owlwhisker's voice becomes shrill as he tries to hide his fear. He tells him they will fetch Crowfeather, but that he can wait on his own side of the border.
In the Omen of the Stars ArcEdit
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in The Fourth Apprentice, but is listed in the allegiances. Owlwhisker now has an apprentice, Whiskerpaw.
- When two apprentices, Dovepaw and Ivypaw, sneak into WindClan so Dovepaw can visit Sedgewhisker, Weaselfur wakes up the rest of the Clan. Once Onestar hears what happened, he orders Leaftail, Owlwhisker, and Harespring to search the territory for any more signs of ThunderClan. The three cats leave instantly.
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in Night Whispers, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon, but is listed in the allegiances.
- When Sol goes into the tunnels to tell WindClan to attack ThunderClan, Owlwhisker is skeptical, and asks how WindClan can trust him, and asks how they would know that he hasn't told ThunderClan to attack them. Sol snorts that he has done just that in order to gain trust from ThunderClan warriors, but it'll be WindClan that he'll be leading into ThunderClan territory. Then Owlwhisker hears Ivypool move a pebble. He growls and inquires if someone is there and then demands the cat show themself.
- Later, he briefly fights with Dovewing in the battle in the tunnels. Dovewing charges into Owlwhisker and shoves him toward the nearest tunnel opening. He pushes back, but his paws are unsteady, and after a few heartbeats he turns and limps away.
- As Jayfeather is being attacked by Dark Forest cats, Owlwhisker is on a patrol with Nightcloud, Crouchpaw, and Gorsetail. He calls out to Jayfeather, asking if the grey tabby is alright after seeing the scratches all over his body and hearing Jayfeather's explanation of falling into a thornbush. Owlwhisker is then assigned to take Jayfeather back to ThunderClan.
- He sniffs Jayfeather's pelt once he is free, noting that Jayfeather only has a few scratches, and leads him to the ThunderClan border. Once there, Jayfeather attempts to shake off the patrol of WindClan cats by assuring them that he can make it to camp on his own, but Owlwhisker insists that they go with him to speak to Firestar.
- When he gets to the ThunderClan camp, Owlwhisker assures Brambleclaw that Jayfeather is alright.
- Owlwhisker is seen in the group of WindClan cats in rallied by Sol in the tunnels. He seems to dislike Onestar and would rather fight ThunderClan then listen to his leader. When Ivypool accidentally touches a pebble, Owlwhisker is the one to notice them and demand they show themselves.
- Owlwhisker does not formally appear in Mistystar's Omen, but is listed in the allegiances.
Please do not edit this gallery
- "How do we know we can trust you? How do we know you haven't told ThunderClan to attack us?"
- —Owlwhisker questioning Sol The Forgotten Warrior, page 161