|"Lulu and Patch have gone to a new home. But we still see them sometimes, and they are very happy. At least I know they are together."|
|— Violet about Lulu and Patch in Ravenpaw's Farewell, chapter 3|
Patch is a gray-and-pale orange tom.
In the Novellas
- When Ravenpaw and Barley come to visit Violet's home, she calls to her kits that she is home, calling them poppets. They poke their heads out from pelts then swarm forward, meowing and purring and tugging their fur. Violet introduces Barley as her brother to her kits. Patch and Lulu, climb on Barley's head and Violet tells them to come back down, apologizing to Ravenpaw that they may have gotten a little too excited about their visit.
- A few moons later, Violet comes with her kits Riley and Bella, but not Patch and Lulu. Barley asks what happened to the other two kits, and Violet sadly states that they are in new homes. She still sees them sometimes, and it comforts her that they are still together.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Barley: Living (As of Ravenpaw's Farewell)
- Hoot: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
- Jumper: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
- Unnamed she-cat: Status Unknown
= Gender Unknown
- "Lulu, Patch, get down! I’m so sorry. I think they’re a bit overexcited by your visit."
- —Violet to Lulu and Patch Ravenpaw's Farewell, page chapter 2
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, page Chapter 2
- ↑ Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, page Chapter 3
- ↑ Revealed in Ravenpaw's Farewell, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 138
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 139