|This page documents a Chatban Appeal|
This appeal was made by Scourge the Dark Claw.
- Date of Chatban: April 14, 2012
- Reason for Chatban: According to them, I was being "extremely disgusting".
- Comments (Optional): I'm pretty sure that one of the times I mentioned blood, it had something to do with BloodClan.
- Also, I said I was sorry and to please forgive me.
- Issuer of Chatban: Paleclaw
You did not get banned for talking about BloodClan, you got banned for being highly inappropriate, talking about drinking your own blood, and cutting yourself, and such. There's two screenies. 'Do not lie in your chatban appeal. This could very well get you banned from the wiki as a whole. 22:24, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Chatban Reviewed by: Shelly
- Appeal declined. You knew very well why you were banned from the chat, as indicated by the comments left by Cloudskye on your talk page and comments given to you before you were banned. Our chatroom is PG, and talking about cutting yourself open and drinking your own blood isn't acceptable, especially when you were asked to stop, as indicated in the screenshots.
- Sorry, but your signature is wrong. Blood doesn't always win. And now you're being reported for falsifying a ban appeal. Shelly For a limited time only 22:29, April 29, 2012 (UTC)