- Your Strengths:
- I am comfortable with the wiki code, enough to provide help for those who might not.
- I am more than familiar with the policies of the wiki, and I strive to make others be aware of them.
- I am part of the leadership in several content projects, so thus I am familiar with the responsibilities and role I play in making the projects successful.
- A default reaction I have is to assume good faith.
- Though I have responsibilities within projects, I frequently edit in the mainspace.
- Your Weaknesses:
- Occasionally, I can be forgetful, but I just need to step up my organization skills.
- I can second guess certain decisions, however I then think about what would benefit the wiki.
- My mood sometimes will determine how my confrontations go, but I must remind myself of how the person on the other end is feeling.
Ever since I came to the wiki, I've always been interested in making it better, even when I didn't fully understand how this wiki worked. Now, understanding how much work goes into this wiki everyday, I strive to help by editing responsibly, and carrying out my duties to the projects I've joined.
Currently, I am an active member is each project. I was accepted as a senior warrior in Project:Characters and have kept myself dedicated to that project ever since. I was recently accepted as a senior warrior in another project, and helped build the newest content project. I've dedicated myself to the wiki in the past and will do so in the future. Having adminship would just allow myself to commit to the wiki in more ways.
In recent, past events, I was accepted as a rollbacker. I feel that I have used this extra tool responsibly, only reverting vandal's edits when in large amounts. While I do feel that I've been successfully enforcing the rules within the chatroom, I became aware that I need to be observant of the weight put on when enforcing certain rules and handling certain situations. If given the privilege of being a sysop, I would only use the extra buttons for the good of the wiki, asking questions or referring to guides when questioning myself.
While I have not been a member here for a full year yet, I feel that I have gain enough experience in the wiki and coding to waive this requirement. I feel that I am a helpful and reliable user to go to when in need of a coding situation. I also am aware of the processes that this wiki has when merging or deleting pages, giving a user more tools to use, doing something that will effect the wiki or/and the users, etc.
I constantly strive to make quality edits, keep up with my role in helping out the projects, and help out the wiki and it's users in general. Thank you, AteldaBOOM SHAKALAKA 02:28, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
My second will be Paleclaw.
Ok, so first off just gonna warn you I'm horrible at speeches. Not sure why Atleda picked me for this but I'm honored. XD
Atelda is one of the most mature, helpful, active, strict yest gentle, and just all around amazing users I know.
I joined not long before she did and I've loved seeing her progress and mature from then until now into one of the best users I know. She's barely been here a year, yet she surpassed me in what I have accomplished now, back when she was at around 6 months and has gone so much farther than I would have ever imagined..
Whenever she's on, I always see her editing. Whenever you look at the recent edits, and she's online, you're bound to see her name. She's always fighting spam and vandals or editing some page in need whenever she can.
For the longest time I really thought she was an admin. Not sure why, as I was here since she joined and never saw her apply, but I did. And I really think that, out of the users we currently have, Atelda would be the best choice for this last admin position.
She's in all the projects, a SW in PCA, Leader in PR, most likely next deputy in PC, and a very contributive member in PB and PW.
I dare anyone to say Atelda won't make an amazing admin and help this wiki be better.
Sysop Vote (Closed)
- Den/CoSC 23:17, January 30, 2012 (UTC) Atelda has an extraordinarily good way of both dealing with and inspiring people. She really deserves to be on the list of people considered for the position.
- ☾Moonflight☽ 15:56, February 5, 2012 (UTC) The list of Atelda's admirers is endless. I'm on that list, and Atelda should be on the candidate list.
- Please check the Voting Eligibility Rules prior to voting.
- I'm honored to be the first to vote for her. She will be an incredible admin. Shelly For a limited time only 04:47, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd be proud is she became a sysop. She helped me out /a lot/ when I was new here, she has some way of inspiring others, and she's truly up for this postion. Go 'teldy! 05:32, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure I fall into the requirements to vote. 'Teldy is always fighting vandals, and is very contributive. She is a lead/Sm in every project I think. She deserves this. 8D I do enjoy fun...8D
- I hope I'm allowed to vote. Atelda is a very devoted, helpful, and responsible wiki user and she deserves this position. Everything's been said above. Ivyheart =P 23:50, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Pretty sure I fit voting requirements. What good things doesn't Atelda do? She's helpful, kind, gentle, and a great member of the wiki. I think she'd be a great admin. Chez
- Atelda deserves this very much. She's helpful, kind, a good sysop/rollbacker. She would make an amazing admin. Silverhmm 21:49, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Atelda has been an extremely helpful user ever since I joined, but not only to me, to every other user. If anyone deserves this, it's her. RowanOnly One Can Judge... 21:53, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I think I fill the requirements. Atelda deserves to be an admin she's proven her skills and devotion many times over, she's earned it. Sweetflower
- Teldy has defiantly matured since her first week or so here at the wiki. She's one of the most active users here, a contributuive member in nearly all of our projects, and I believe she is more then ready to become a sysop. Good luck, hun. <3 Leggo 🏈 04:01, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Atelda received full support from the existing Sysops, followed by a vote of 11 Yay to 0 nays in the public voting period. In accordance with this resounding display of confidence in her, she is hereby promoted to the rank of sysop! Den/CoSC 13:55, February 18, 2012 (UTC)