|CLOSED, SEE #Conclusion|
- Your Strengths: I know the people who are working around me and know how to respond to their unique feelings as individuals. I act with confidence when I work. I am able to be patient, and I am slow to anger, though I can be firm if need be. I recognize things that need to be done, and am able to do them.
- Your Weaknesses: My main weakness is that I may feel I should act on an individual's benefit rather than the betterment of the wiki's. I am occasionally afraid of hurting another's feelings should I act on the behalf of the wiki. However, I am able to overcome this when I take a step back and look at the big picture, and see that if one thing disrupts it, it is ruined.
Editcount I have already been entrusted with the leadership of Project Character Art, and have already had experience with heading a large group of people. My edits are contributive, and as you can see by my Edit Count, I have more than 50% of edits for the betterment of this wiki.
I have always wanted to serve the wiki with my best, and I believe becoming an administrator would help me do that. Though there are only a few extra tools I may use, it helps this site stay clean and safe, and easy to access and use for all the warriors fans out there. I am well-versed with how the wiki works, wiki-code, and all that needs to be done on here. Normally, I am not very busy, and so would be able to be active here. I respect the other users here and I believe you respect me; being one of your admins would be an honor.
Please vote. Whether or not you support me, I want your input. In my request for adminship, I realize that both ways; if i achieve it or not, is a way for me to grow to be a better user. Thank you, Bramble My Realm 03:23, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
My second will be Sandstar12.
Bramble is a longstanding member of the wiki and is one of the most frequent editors, making contructive edits almost every day. She has previously proved her abilities in a leadership role with her undertaking of the Project Character Art and has sucessfully driven the project forward in an efficient manner; I feel she would be able to use these same skills in a higher role to help move the whole wiki onwards.
Bramble is a fair leader with firm ideas but also takes in the needs of every individual user, ensuring their wiki experience is as pleasant as possible without compromising the goals of the wiki. In my opinion she is already showing the qualities an administrator needs and the extra abilities this role would give her would enable her to benefit the wiki to an even greater extent than she currently does. Sandy~Dragonkit's Forest 15:45, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Bramble is extremely dedicated. I can't really think of anyone who deserves this more than her; she's hard-working, knows wiki-code, and, as a bonus, is good with PCA art. GB57 16:36, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Bramble will make a great admin. She's a wonderful leader to the Character Art Project, and I think it could help the wiki even more if she was an admin.Warrior♥Warrior's Den 23:46, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Bramble is a very good user, and i enjoy working with her. She knows how to say what she thinks, and she's very kind. I have enjoyed her term as PCA leader, and I wish that she is the leader forever more. I luffles you Bramble! ;) --MUMBLE785MAN-EATING KITTEHS! 01:02, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- Bramble is very kind. She knows how to be stern, but in a kind way. She is very dedicated and deserving. She will do great. 06:19, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
With seven "For" votes (and many more crossed out due to ineligibility), as well as no votes Against her, Bramble has successfully been voted into the new sysop position. Congratulations from all of us, Bramble :)––Σulãlíã459 678 16:32, 26 August 2009 (UTC)