- Your Strengths:
- I've been a member of this wiki for almost 2 years
- I'm the leader of Project:World
- I'm the deputy of Project:Characters
- I'm an organizer of Project:Userboxes
- I've been a rollback and chat moderator of the wiki for almost 1 year
- My contributive editcount (Template, Warriors Wiki, Mainspace, Warriors Wiki talk) comes to about 70%
- I'm honest
- I try to be active
- I'm kind to new users
- I enforce the rules
- I revert vandalism whenever I see it
- I'm familiar with coding
- I'm familiar with the policies
- Your Weaknesses:
- I sometimes procrastinate and I get distracted easily
- I'm very outspoken
- I'm hesitant about doing things for the first time
- When I first joined this wiki I just wanted to help, but I had some wrong information and I tried to do too much, so I often found myself doing things in mass quantities (like comment on talk pages) and eventually getting warned for them, that at first turned me off and I left the wiki; but I came back and never in a thousand years did I expect to see myself in the place I am right now. I'm here to request sysop rights on Warriors Wiki.
- I joined this wiki in December 2011 and really became active in April 2012. I became a SW of PC in July 2012 and deputy in September of that same year. Ever since that I've strived to be an ideal member of this wikia and to earn my place as a lead of PC in my attitude and activeness. I feel that I have shown those qualities and even though I'm not as active as I once was I log on every day and I try my best to edit every day. I think that being active on the wiki and in the projects is important in order to hold any staff position on this wiki, because staffers are truly examples to new users on the wikia and they should show users how to act.
- I strive to be an active member in each project, even when they're not too active. To me being active in the projects not only gives you edits, it gives you experience and helps you learn more about the wiki and the way that its run. When you learn how to properly conduct yourself in a project, then you'll probably conduct yourself properly on the wiki. In the projects I think that I have proved myself as a member and staff member on this wiki and I think that I have shown myself as a mature, responsible member who can handle situations if they should come up. I have also shown that I can conduct myself properly and cordially when working in a group with other users.
- I still have my bad points though, I'm very outspoken and I will say something if I think its wrong and I'm a horrible procrastinator. I'm also hesitant to do things for the first time and I usually procrastinate when doing things for the first time. Even though I have faults, I try to get better every day and I try to improve myself every day.
- Thank you for considering me as a sysop of this wonderful wiki and if this doesn't pass I'll still stay and still work just as hard to improve myself and this wiki. c: -Ducksauce 22:03, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
My second will be ~Shoon~.
From the time Duck joined, I knew he'd be an asset to the community. His strength in what he believes in has proven him many times over, to be a user capable of an administrator position. His work in PC and PW is truly remarkable, and one of the many things that proves how much he cares for this wiki. He has a clear sense of right and wrong- knowing what to do in particularly tough situations. He speaks his mind, expresses his thoughts when something isn't right, or when he has a way to improve it.
His work has deemed him a rather good role-model, for beginning users. He knows when to argue, and when to hold his tongue- a quality quite useful for an administrator. He has a strong sense of empathy, but enforces rules just as sternly, not coming off as too stern or too sympathetic. His discussions in PC or PW are most often new ideas to help the projects thrive, earning him lead positions, and assisting him in becoming the leader of PW.
Having only been here two years, Duck already has a lot to speak for his name. He is a valued, respected user, always taking the thoughts of the community into mind. He is friendly, and quite liked around the community. Though he may have a few flaws, he does try to improve himself- and has done quite a good job of it. His determination to work hard hasn't left him, and I predict it never will. There is no doubt in my mind that he will do well as an administrator of this wiki.
- — 01:03, December 22, 2013 (UTC)