CLOSED, see #Conclusion
- Your Strengths:
- I am a lead in two projects, so I know how to lead.
- I am responsible, and dedicated to this wiki.
- I edit a lot, and often revert vandalism.
- I am active on all four projects.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I am really busy, and can't come on the wiki every day, but when I come on, it is usually for a long period of time.
- I don't know all of the policies that well, but I can always re-read them.
Last year, when I joined this wiki, there were around 5 admins, and 4 rollbackers. Currently, we have only 4 combined. Vandalism on this wiki is growing, and we don't have enough admins to fix it. I come on here nearly every day, but each day brings more vandals, and the admins' talkpages are getting fuller with requests to block them.
I know that I'm not exactly the best choice for administratorship; I don't come on all that often, and I have a lot of tasks outside of this wiki, but I try my best, and I'm not planning to leave this wiki any time soon. I am an active member on all four projects, and edit nearly every day.
I haven't been on for a year yet, and have a few more months until I completely qualify for administratorship, but I believe that it can be waived, as this wiki is in need of more admins. I already know wikicode pretty well, and am more active than some other members who have been here longer.
This wiki is basically my life, and all I want for it is the best. Thank you for reading this, and please take the time to vote.
My second will be Squirrelflame.
- Mistystar definitely deserves the chance to become an administrator. Not only is she a constant editor, she edits things that make a big difference to this wiki, unlike other users. She fights vandalism, is a lead in two projects and has nominated over 10 articles for various purposes. This is much more than any other wikian member, and shows another great characteristic in Mistystar: strong leadership.
- She also has a lot of edits on this wiki: a whopping 6,000+ in less than 8 months! Not many users edit as much as her, and even if they do have a lot of edits, they vandalize, edit tiny things, etc. just to get a large number of edits. Mistystar has 50% of her edits in main and edits things that really matter to this wiki. Mistystar is also experienced with the coding on this wiki, helping others with templates, collapsible boxes, and other challenging things on the wiki. She is kind and helpful, rarely getting angry and having a good sense of humor.
- Mistystar is very dedicated to this wiki, almost always on. There are certain days she isn't on, but her long periods of activeness when she is on completely makes up for that. And besides, she's human! She doesn't have to live up to every single standard to prove that she's a good choice for an admin. If Mistystar becomes an admin, I know she'll use her new power to improve the wiki, unlike other users who would show off their status. She is good at handling problems and always comments on nominations for the good of the wiki. She was never a real mentor to me, but I felt like she was just the same. Since I know her in real life, I know she's a strong-willed person who always fights for what she thinks is right, and I know she will continue her strong leadership on the internet and on this wiki. Fighting vandalism, editing for the good of the wiki, and making this a better wikian community to participate in is what being an admin on this wiki is about; Mistystar definitely has all of these qualities and many more that make her an excellent choice for an admin. ☀SquirrelFlame29☀ Defying the Darkness 17:43, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Absolutely. There is no one on this wiki more active and contributive than Mistystar. She will make a fine Administrator. ☾Moonflight☽ 21:35, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, she's an active and kind user. She is a role model that every user on here can look up to, and she has every quality that an Administrator needs. 10:13, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with everything that's been said. I don't see any reason why she shouldn't. Yo! 13:16, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed. Mistystar deserves these responsibilities. talk 17:49, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I hate to be a downer, but are we allowed to vote? talk 17:51, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I definitely think she should be. Mistystar's a great wiki member. ~Sunstripe Sunstripe Talk! 17:57, June 16, 2011 (UTC) (my siggy's getting worked on)
- I agree 100%. Mistystar is one of the best contributers here, and she will have my full support as an admin. :) Rainlegs 01:48, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Atelda, everybody who fulfills the conditions here can vote, which I don't so I'm not voting. 09:31, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- I support Mistystar becoming a administrator. I've been working with her a lot recently, with PB, and helping her out, and I have to say, she is very dedicated to the wiki, and it's well-being. She's the sole lead of PW, and that takes a lot of responsibility and dedication. She's very kind, and willing to help out any user in need. 18:52, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- At least, I think I can vote. Unless I added wrong... 18:52, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't know if i fit the requirements for voting.I'm voting anyway. If I don't you can just take off my vote or aomething.
The WWiki vandals Must fall!!! 15:56, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I think we couldn't find a better user to become the next Admin. She is kind, helpful, and always ready to stop vandals:).The WWiki vandals Must fall!!! :
With no objection from the admins, and eight yay votes and no votes against, Mistystar139 has been accepted as an admin of Warriors Wiki. Congratulations, Mistystar. May your adminship last long and be filled with success. :) ☾Moonflight☽ 17:18, June 26, 2011 (UTC)