|CLOSED, SEE #Conclusion|
- Your Strengths:
- I am familiar with the policies of this Wiki.
- I am trusted by others.
- As a lead of Project:Characters, I am used to leading.
- Your Weaknesses:
- Confrontation is not my strong suit, but I believe adminship shall grant me essential confidence.
- I have outside duties I need to attend to, but since the Wiki means so much to me, I would not hesitate to make more time for the Wiki.
I love this Wiki. I love everyone on here. My only regret is that I can do little more to serve the Wiki. All I can do is simply report a scuffle between users or a page issue to an admin. I can't do anything else to help. It kills me that all I can do is report and watch the results. I want to do more to help.
I'll be modest, I have flaws. I'm human, and that's that. My edit count doesn't exactly live up to the standards. I'm not on every day. You may ask, "why should she deserve admin rights?" I don't want admin rights to show them off. I don't want them in vain. I want to improve the Wiki and do anything I can to make this website have a reputation that surpasses the common belief. I was on Vicky Holmes's Facebook page one day. I was looking for proof that Willowbreeze is Crookedstar's mate. And, a person said that the followers on her page do not trust the Wiki at all. I'll admit, it infuriated me. That, however, only made my passion for the Wiki grow. I want this website to be one that people will turn to for any questions. I want this Wiki to bloom and to be the best it can be. All I ask is that I am granted admin status to help the wiki grow, and for no other reason.
My second will be Rainwhisper.
Moonflight is a very dedicated and hard-working member of this wiki. She is an excellent leader of Project: Characters and is excellent at handling things. As my mentor, she was a great deal of help to me and will to others as well. I believe she will be able to handle any situation in a calm manner and won't abuse any of her admin rights. Moonflight is leader of Project: Characters, therefore she has had a good amount of experience of leading and dealing with any problems in the Project. Since she is a major part of the wiki, leader of Project: Characters, she has contributed a lot to the wiki and making it better. I know Moonflight will make a great admin and I'm very happy for her. Roo Hawkfrost lover♥ 02:09, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- She's got Bramble's support, contribs look good, majority of her edits are in helpful namespaces, so yeah. --Austin (Talk) 02:26, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I tend to support; Moonflight is a great contributor, is constantly active, contributes to all projects, and knows her way around the wiki. However, I have some reservations as well... I remember when she said things like "We decided this, we don't care about anyone's opinion". A sysop position means that you should listen to everyone and weigh everyone's arguments and opinions. If you're OK with that, you have my full support. :) Kind regards, 15:27, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Definitely! She's a great contributor to the Wiki. She's constantly active, and she does a great job contributing to most (or all) projects. She'd be a great admin. ^^ ☄ℱrostheartϡ Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia 22:00, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Helice: Of course I'll listen. I'd make a poor admin otherwise. ☾Moonflight☽ 21:01, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
With six "For" votes (and some crossed out due to ineligibility), as well as no votes Against her, Moonflight has successfully been voted into the new sysop position. Congratulations, Moonflight. =) --Bramble -Hyuu~ 23:24, March 27, 2011 (UTC)