- Your Strengths:
- I've been a user here for a little more than three years, and two and a half of those years were spent as a rollback.
- I am the senior most active staff member.
- I'm proficient with coding.
- With the deputy position in PB and a senior warrior ranking in PCA, alongside my current staff role, I am very experienced in leadership.
- I am well-connected with the users and the projects of the wiki.
- I have a high tolerance level and am often calm.
- My contributive edit percentage is at 54.22%.
- I am mature, welcoming, honest, and helpful.
- I'm very good at dealing with issues in a mature manner.
- I am an administrator and 'crat on several other wikis, so I know how to utilize the rights given to me. I've managed my time between them before, as well, and I will continue to do so.
- I stick to the rules, even if a personal relationship is put on the line because of this, and I am not afraid to change things for the better.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I occasionally get grounded, so I cannot come online for a few days, but typically nothing long.
- I can lose my temper if pushed too hard.
- My own bias will come into play from time to time, however I try my best to counter them.
- I've been accountable for a recent spurt of inactivity in PB, and this will be addressed further below.
When I first joined Warriors Wiki in August of 2010 I had no idea how long I would be around, but I found that I was here to stay. I joined PCA as an apprentice that November, and soon I became the leader of PB and a rollback less than six months later, in March of 2011, because Bramble and a few others noted that the effort I put into the wiki was something to admire: I was online often, and that time was spent editing and contributing. Once I had decided to commit myself, I worked hard in PCA and I had been on top of any vandalism, and remain so today. I’ve remained a user on this wiki for three years; I’ve become the longest-standing active staff member, I became senior warrior in PCA sometime in January of 2012, and the deputy of PB in that same month. You’ll often find me in the chatroom, and although I may have had inactive streaks here or there in the past, they’ve never affected my contributions here and have never been for long. One can always track me through my talk page or on the chat, where I’ve helped countless users, old and new alike.
I have personal strongpoints and shortcomings just like anyone else, however: I can be impulsive, I can procrastinate, and sometimes I may let my temper get the best of me. But despite this, I try to keep calm, to sort out matters in an orderly fashion, and encourage others to help. For example, I am unfortunately responsible for a particular nomination in PB that sat for three months without a nudge. Certain difficult social issues in my life came heavily into play around then, and I can confidently say that something to that degree will not occur again, as everything has been permanently sorted out.
Ever since becoming a rollback, I’ve always wanted to go further. I heavily considered filing an RfA last summer, and I believe the re-opening of applications was what triggered this urge once again. With numerous staff members leaving as of late, a majority of them being good friends of mine, I’ve been increasing my contributions to the wiki even further.
I am fair, kind, and dedicated, and I focus on the wellbeing of the wiki - to make it the best it can be. I’ve successfully been able to balance my time between other wikis, school, and this wiki before, and I’ve managed to continue that, so inactivity is not an issue. I am skilled in dealing with users, other social aspects, and managing projects. I work well with others and I can easily propose new ideas and get them across to the wiki with ease; I am able to get my point across concisely, but still in a manner which isn’t offensive. My dedication to this place is unwavering, and I’ve stayed on here for quite a lengthy period of time - throughout various ups and downs in my life. My abilities, strengths, and dedication are what make me eligible for a position as an administrator on Warriors Wiki – where they will help this wiki develop to and beyond all expectations. Rainlegs 01:01, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
My second will be Raelic.
From the moment I joined Rainlegs has always struck me as a friendly, fair, and helpful user. She’s the sort of person that you’re just drawn to by her easygoing, and happy personality, but at the same time somebody that’s plenty knowledgeable you can go to for advice or assistance on nearly anything you could need. These are all the sort of qualities you’d expect from an administrator: helpful, competent, intelligent, and impartial. Rainlegs is an all-around terrific person and an excellent role model to anyone on the wiki.
But that’s not all – she’s been an amazing contributor to the wiki and continues to be today. She’s an excellent senior warrior in PCA, and a fantastic deputy in PB. She’s on nearly every night – contributing the entire time. I have no doubts when it comes to the question of whether or not she is a boon to the wiki - the answer is a resounding “Yes!” from any user. Her ~5,600 edits are nearly all contributive in some shape or form and I’m sure they will remain so.
Rainlegs is already an amazing rollback and chat mod. Her dealings with troublemakers and new users on chat are always cordial and helpful. She’s not afraid to speak her mind and put her fist down. She’s honest, fair, contributive, and trustworthy. I see absolutely no reason that she should not be an administrator. Rainlegs possesses all the necessary qualities and has exceeded all expectations of a rollback and chat moderator – so there should be no doubt that should would make an excellent administrator and do nothing but benefit Warriors Wiki. -Whiskey our freedom's just a loan2:33 Tue Nov 12 2013
- There is no doubt that Rainlegs has the balance between strict and cordial, not to mention the dedication. I see Rainlegs as a successful administrator, yet caution cannot be denied due to the status of Project Books. Atelda insert vague subtext here 03:14, November 17, 2013 (UTC)
- 07:03, November 22, 2013 (UTC) Thank StarClan I am her apprentice! She has been totally helpful and nice, and has given me great pointers.
Due to lack of sysop votes, this nomination shall be opened to votes from rollbackers. I encourage all rollbackers to take this nominee into great consideration and help decided whether they may receive administrator rights. Atelda insert vague subtext here 21:33, November 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I see no one more fit to become an admin than Leggo, imho. Out of everyone that I've really ever had the privilege of knowing, I honestly think she's the one that deserves the rights the most. Yeah, we've had some minor issues, but you know what? We've worked past them and I see nothing that should be stopping her from obtaining the rights she deserves. She's a damn amazing user who gives nothing but her best to the wiki and I wish her the best of luck<3 — jayce voulez-vous. < 03:56, 12/3/2013 >
- Leggo deserves this. Though her activity isn't always the best she's always on chat and she cares about the wiki. c: -Ducksauce 01:33, December 8, 2013 (UTC)