- Your Strengths:
- I'm active, and can always be reached, whether it be by Wikia, or another method of contact.
- I'm always patrolling the recent changes, wiki activity, and the chat.
- I'm proficient with HTML, JS, and CSS, having past experiences from taking a class on the subject.
- While stubborn, I know when to stand down in an argument.
- I'm supportive, and stand by my friends.
- I am literally always online.
- I am well-versed with the tools that comes with being a sysops/'crat, having the rights on another wiki.
- I'm organized and I'm always making sure the pages and categories are correctly used.
- I follow the polices quite well, and was involved with the formation of the Chatroom policy.
- As of late, I try to not take sides in arguments I don't belong in, but I am around for advice if needed.
- I trust my instincts and try my best to do what I can for the wiki, and I believe my edits show that. The only time I'm not editing is when I'm not home.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I am more often than not hard to approach when it comes to certain things, but this is just my personality and I'm working hard to improve it.
- I am absent-minded, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing, as when pushed, it makes me perform my duties even better than initially planned.
- I'm extremely blunt and hotheaded, but working to calm that.
- I work four or five days a week, often at night, but I do leave chat open and my cell number has been given to multiple people should I be needed.
- Hesitant to take charge depending on if I am personally involved with the situation at hand.
- I don't use edit summaries when I probably should.
Well, here we are again, editors of Warriors Wiki. This time, I’m under a new name, and a new attitude. The last time I filled out one of these, I admit I was jumping the gun. Perhaps we could work past that, wouldn’t you think? The four and a half years I’ve spent on this wiki have caused me to meet some amazing and fabulous people on here; many of whom I now call my very best friends. Whether it be in the chatroom, on the wiki itself, or even on outside websites like tumblr and facebook, I’m always here for you guys. Whether it be a PM in the chat, or a talk page message, or even an IM elsewhere, I’m extremely easy to reach.
See, when I first joined the wiki, there were users like Insane, Bramble, Sandy, and those of the like. I aspired to be like them; I looked up to them, and wanted to become as well-loved and cherished as they had been during their time on the wiki. I’d come to really admire them, and longed to have the bonds they did with this website. I think I’ve achieved that in my own way. For the past two years, I have held the highest edit count, sometimes adding another thousand or so in the span of a month.
I have been a member of this wiki’s staff since 2011, having been promoted by Austin as one of the last things he did for the wiki. Although I did not obtain my chatmod rights through the proper channels, I was permitted to keep them due to the wiki’s need for someone to monitor the newly added chatroom, and I did that well, until Rainlegs and the others joined me as chatmods a few months later. While I enjoyed my time as the sole chatmod, I desperately needed help.
During my time, I have held multiple lead ranks within the wiki’s content projects. I am currently the leader of Project:Books, having been a lead since March of 2011. I was originally selected as deputy, but due to circumstances that could have been handled a lot better, I was promoted to leader. It wasn’t long after that, I was given yet another honor, being promoted to senior warrior in PCA. Alongside my leadership in PB, the senior warrior ranking was a blessing; I hadn’t been expecting it, and when I was supported, I was overjoyed and happy.
Most of you remember when Shelly and I jointly ran for admin back in 2012, don't you? Does anyone remember the promise her and I made to stop the fighting once and for all? Well, I'm glad to say that her and I kept that promise, and we remain good friends to this day. While I've made friends and rivals out of multiple people since then, I've tried to keep my cool.
At the same time, I'm also slightly hotheaded and forgetful, and the activity of PB over the past year has proven that, and I'm extremely sorry for that. I've made a commitment, and I should be expected to keep to that. I have not, as of late, and for that, I don't expect it to be overlooked. I was responsible for the installment of the senior warriors for PB, and the formation of the chapter subpages, and although we've made a little bit of progress, there's still a lot more to be done.
While I realize that there are things in my past that cannot be erased, I can honestly say I do (or at least try to) put the welfare of the wiki first, even if that means getting into debates with my friends or the other editors of the wiki. Fighting is bad, but it's inevitable in a place where there are so many different opinions.
I've been here longer than any active user, and I hope to stay for as long as I possibly can, seeing Warriors until the end of its reign. Even after it's over, I'll still be here. I owe this place more than I can really ever say. I'm sorry for this being so long, but thanks for reading it. I love you guys, even if some of us get into arguments more than we should. — jayce voulez-vous. < 20:25, 11/17/2013 >
My second will be Scarletwind.
Cloudy is certainly deserving of and will absolutely flourish as an Admin. In my 3 1/2 years here, I have seldom run into a user who cares so much about this wikia community and Cloudy is sitting way up there at the top of the list. Cloudy cares so much for this wikis and is always quick to jump in when there's a vandal or spam about. She's always active on the wiki, distributing edits between PCA, PB, and character images. She currently leads PB and is my deputy for PCA, and she handles her responsibilities with eloquence and grace.
Cloudy has been my deputy for PCA for a long, long time and she has always been active, reliable, and a mature role-model for all to see. She knows how to be stern and make her point without coming off as unkind or someone abusing her power. She has a strong sense of fairness and is always looking to improve on policies and procedures within the project in order to make it better for everyone. Whenever she speaks in a discussion or puts forward a point or idea for consideration, she always maintains a level of maturity and always acts in the way that she believes will best benefit the project, and, by extension, the whole wiki community.
Cloudy is one of the more senior members of the wiki and is always in poise and in the place to be seen as a role-model to anyone new or inexperienced on the Warriors Wiki. No one can deny that Cloudy is a wonderful user who emits the aura of a caring, helpful, and mature user who loves this wiki so much and dearly wants to see it grow and continue to succeed in the future. I believe that adding her to the Council of Admins would be a positive step in the direction for the well-being of this wiki.
- Den/CoSC 14:10, December 4, 2013 (UTC) There is no reason why Cloudy shouldn't be included in consideration. She's got a long history of quality contribution. She's made her mistakes and had her problems in the past, but so does everyone. She knows her weaknesses and her strengths.
- There is no doubt that Skye is committed to this wiki and there is no doubt that she possesses qualities that would make her a great administrator. However, I cannot fully back her for administrator. That being said, I will take her nomination into consideration. Atelda insert vague subtext here 01:59, December 7, 2013 (UTC)