|CLOSED, SEE #Conclusion|
- Your Strengths: I am online a lot every day (probably more than I should be), patrolling recent changes and making edits. I am active in all four projects on the wiki, so I know in what areas the wiki needs work. I have had a chance to know what responsibility to the wiki is like, through being leader of Project Characters and also being a Rollback, and (hopefully) shown others that I can handle these types of duties.
- Your Weaknesses: I often make big deals out of small things, trying to solve things that aren't problems. I can also be quickly angered, though I do not always act on this anger. I have not been on the wiki for a whole year yet, but I will explain in my speech why I think that is not an issue.
- All right, I know I have a tendency to ramble on, but I will try to keep this short and sweet. This wiki means a lot to me. I want to serve it the best that I can, and I think if I had the extra admin powers, I could help the site even more. One thing I do almost every day is fight vandalism, and admin powers would make that easier to do and let me execute it more cleanly and without drama. I have also noticed recently, just how much work Bramble does. She is essentially the only admin, since Eu is busy with his VSTF work (Not that he's deliberately shunning the wiki or anything), and that's a lot of work to do. I think if I was made an admin I could lift the burden off Bramble's shoulders of being the person that users have to go to for everything; if just one more person was available to delete pages, block vandals, etc., that would probably remove a lot of the stress. And also, due to no fault of her own, Bramble can't be online all the time, and it makes me feel bad when there's drama going on, and I can't do anything to stop it. To Bramble, please forgive me if I'm assuming too much- if you think you don't need any help, by all means vote against me, I don't want to encroach on you if you don't need assistance.
- Also, I'm requesting that the requirement of membership for one year to be waived. I have been a member here for nine months, which is not far off from a year, and I think I have had ample time to learn wikicode and how everything works here, contribute a good deal of content to the wiki, and also get to know other users. I hope that those remaining three months don't matter too much... I'd rather not get voted in because of a personal failing than because of a technicality.
- I just want to help the site, I'm not trying to be greedy with this request. This site is my home, so to speak, and I only want to see it get better and grow stronger. If my becoming an admin would help that, then I hope this can pass. I won't be insulted if you don't think I deserve the post, though. May I just ask of anyone who votes against me, that you explain why, so whether the vote passes or not, I will know how I need to improve myself as a user. Thank you for reading this. ♫ insaneular ♫Down at Fraggle Rock! 22:21, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
My second will be Nightfall101.
- I most definately second Insaneular. She's a wonderful user who has dedicated a whole lot to this wiki. I think she does an outstanding job leading Project Characters, and I always like to go to her for advice. She's smart, and even-minded. I think she does a great job handling vandals, by trying to calm the situation, and I think she'd be able to help with that a lot more if she could have the priveledges of an admin. Also, I do think she'd be a wonderful help to Bramble. I don't fully understand what her responsibility is like, but I do understand that it can be pretty stressful. So, Insaneular could help lift that burden of stress. Sorry for my little ramble, but all I'm trying to say, is that I think Insaneular would be make admin! LoveFallCan you feel the love tonight? 22:46, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Insane is a wonderful help to me now, and deserves this post. And Insane; I could (and have) manage alone, but why would I intentionally refuse such willing assistance? I would love to have you work beside me. --Bramble 23:55, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- - 100% support. Awesome person, very trustworthy, and deserving of the rights. It'd be great to have you join the WWiki admins :)--Austin (Talk) 01:47, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Um... Ice... this spot is for admin votes ^^; You can vote in another section after Bramble (and Eu?) vote. ♫ insaneular ♫Down at Fraggle Rock!
- Has been fixed. Bramble 23:56, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know if I vote since I was her second, but I'll do it anyway :) GoldfallMeet me at the end of the rainbow! 01:52, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- You've worked very hard for this, Insane. You have excelled since I first made you Deputy for PC and now your ready to be Admin. I wish you the best of luck with this. → Skyfeather 05:16, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Um....the past 2 times I've voted yes it has been deleted. i'm not sure, am I allowed to vote here? I didn't know, soory if I'm not and I've been voting again and agian and driving you nuts.--Artimas HunterWelcome to Bramblepath's Den 00:23, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- If you look above the question you left in edit form, you can see that I crossed out your vote because you aren't eligible for voting. See right here for explanation. --Bramble 02:20, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks Bramble. i didn't knwot that. Sorry.--Artimas HunterWelcome to Bramblepath's Den 20:01, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
With three "For" votes (and seven crossed out due to ineligibility), as well as no votes Against her, Insane has successfully been voted into the new sysop position. Congratulations from all of us, Insane! :) --Bramble 17:49, February 27, 2010 (UTC)