- Your Strengths:
- I've been present and editing on this wiki for 3 years now, having joined in March 2012.
- In that time I have become a senior warrior of PCA (a position I have since stepped down from), am currently being voted on to become a senior warrior of PC, and have contributed a considerable amount to PB as well. (Project work can be found here) I am also the leader of PA, but we're still in the process of setting things up there.
- As well as this, I've been a chat moderator since January 2013.
- 78.37% of my 7200 edits (as of 27 October 2015) lie within contributive name spaces (including (Main), Talk, Warriors Wiki, Warriors Wiki talk, File, Template, Category, and Forum)
- 38.2% of my edits lie within the (Main) namespace
- I am constantly enforcing rules around the wiki in a friendly but firm manner.
- I always undo or fix any vandalism I see around the wiki, warning the users in a level-headed way.
- I'm online daily and I do as much editing as I can while I'm around.
- I'm a very capable coder and I understand how wikicode works very well.
- I know the policies of the wiki very well and, as already stated, know how to enforce them without being rude or upsetting anyone.
- Your Weaknesses:
- Due to my mental health, I sometimes need to take short breaks from the wiki to calm myself and make sure I'm okay and doing the right thing. These absences never last more than a week, though.
- I am very passionate about my opinions, which is both a blessing and a curse, as I can sometimes snap at people if they don't agree with me or if I feel my point isn't being understood.
- I'm easily hurt by people being rude to me. Mostly when it's people I know, though — I can laugh off rude newbies and trolls quickly.
- Again, due to my mental health, I can lose motivation for certain things quickly. Although my motivation to work for the wiki has never wavered, it can be an issue sometimes.
- I'm going to take another shot at applying for rollback, since I feel I have matured considerably since my last nomination and am now better-suited for the roll. My last nomination failed because Atelda felt that I focused too much on PCA, which I have since changed. My activity is much more oriented towards the content sides of the wiki now, especially keeping vandals away. As well as this, there is my aforementioned maturity levels. I feel I have changed very much since my first RfR, in ways both good and bad, but mostly good.
- This wiki is very special to me, and I'm proud to be a member of it. I still edit as frequently, if not more frequently, than I did when I filed my first RfR. As well as this, I also fight off vandals and trolls in a more stern matter, while still remaining polite. As I've mentioned, I've moved my focus from PCA to content now, contributing as much as I possibly can to articles. I'm devoted to keeping this wiki running the best it can with the smaller amount of users we now have, and I love doing it.
- The only time my devotion has wavered was when I lost access to the wiki due to computer, mental health, and family issues last year, around the time PCA shut down temporarily. I managed to bounce back from that absence though, and I'm now editing more than ever before, as well as keeping the wiki safe from trolls.
- All in all, I feel I am now better suited for the roll of rollbacker than I was back in May 2013. I am confident in my abilities and feel that I will make a great addition to the team. However, I will understand if this does not pass and I see the reasons why it might not. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I sincerely hope that you will judge me as fit for this roll. Kind regards, ★ Berry ★ Dear Sweets! 11:58 Thu Oct 29
My second will be The Fox Girl.
- For the past few months, I've seen nothing less than Berry's devotion to Warriors Wiki. Most notably, most of her contributions lean towards the main space, which is benefiting Warriors Wiki with the most contributive method. Out of most users, Berry's contributions are very noticeable as she really devotes herself into this wiki everyday, which is not very easy for a lot of people.
- I know that Warriors Wiki means a lot to her, and I'm pretty sure a large quantity of the active users here can see that throughout her frequently contributive edits. Throughout the months, I've known her as a polite, calm and stern user. These qualities are really beneficial to a staff member, and she has shown those qualities whilst warning vandals in a civilized manner.
- I feel that Berry would shine even brighter if she is granted rollback rights. She has proven herself over and over again throughout the years ever since she joined in 2012. I wasn't here when she took a temporary hiatus, but it's not going to happen in a long time. Warriors Wiki needs these editors, and ever member should look up to Berry. I feel that out of most of the users here, Berry really stands out and should be granted these rights, because I believe those rights would help her contribute even more.
- As my first vote as admin, I'm glad to vouch for Berry. Berry has been nothing sort of an amazing member to warriors wiki, and it's a wonder to me why her vote didn't pass the first time. If you take a look closely at her edit contributions, you'll notice that Berry does a lot for the wiki, and knows that PCA isn't the most important thing. She's also the leader of project awards and being nominated as a SW in PC, so she's having lead experience. Good luck, Berry. still not gettin you any tsum tsums ❄Appledash❄❤ crowfeather 20:53, October 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Not to dredge up any bad memories for anyone, but I remember voting on your rights a few years ago. The difference between then and now is astonishing. I have full faith now that you'll be an excellent rollbacker, Berry. Atelda insert vague subtext here 17:18, November 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Nothing else needs to be said, honestly. She'll be a splendid addition to the rollback team. — Jayce ( 17:25, 11/4/2015 )