- Your Strengths:
- I am a lead in two projects so I know the responsibilities of leading.
- I am familiar with all policies and try to make other users aware of them as well
- I'm comfortable with the wiki code.
- I love to help out new users on the wiki with coding and projects.
- I've been on the wiki for nine months now and will continue to commit myself for months to come.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I often second guess myself but it comes in handy when assuming good faith in an edit.
- I am not outspoken and whether or not that attribute comes in handy depends on the situation, though I often try to view an discussion from both sides.
- Due to life commitments, I occasionally do not edit for a day, though I do try to get on the wiki as much as time allows.
When I first joined the wiki, I was oblivious to all the hard work users put into making articles the best they can be. Over time, I learned and started participating in the activities of bettering the wiki. I was then entrusted with lead duties in Project:Characters and the making of a new content project.
I now view users who, though they may have a good intention in mind, make edits that are unnecessary, vandalism, repetitive, biased, etc. and I would like a chance to rollback these edits more efficiently.
I try to do my best for this wiki and hope you come to see that I would be diligent and responsible as a rollbacker always keeping the best intention of this wiki in mind. Thank you. Atelda insert vague subtext here 04:50, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
My second will be Splashpelt.
There's really no valid reason why Atelda would not get this position. I'm amazed at her number of edits that's she's made since she first joined the wiki. I've been here over a year, and she's already doubled my edit count. She lives for this wiki, and to make it better then it is. Rollbacker rights would just extend her good edits, wouldn't they?
She has plenty of lead position experience already. She's brought up our newest project, Project Reality, and kind of got it out of the ditch. She's a senior warrior in both Project Characters and Project Character Art. So by the looks of it, she knows what she does for the wiki.
I'm ashamed to say, that when she first joined, I was a bit ill-tempered towards her. She was getting all of these lead positions way faster then any member that has been here a longer period of time. But I realized, she got these positions for a valid reason. She deserves it. She edits meaningful edits. I'd like to see any person vote no with a valid reason. Because, myself, cannot find one.
- Den/CoSC 02:03, December 4, 2011 (UTC) Normally, a person only being here 9 months would be something to make me pause, but Atelda proves that the age of an account isn't the most important factor out there. She does good work for this wiki almost every day, and I'm proud to cast a vote to support her getting the Rollback button.
- ∗ Mistystar ∗ Trust the Fire Within... 23:44, December 8, 2011 (UTC) Like Kitsu said, Atelda is one of the most active users on this wiki, and has contributed a lot. She has been working hard in almost all of the projects, and making her become a rollbacker will improve the wiki.
Due to the fact that this applicant has been made to wait 10 days since the last sysop vote was filed, and existing Sysops could not alter the results, this vote is declared closed. Atelda will become a Rollbacker of the Warriors Wiki. Den/CoSC 20:17, December 19, 2011 (UTC)