- Your Strengths:
- I tend to try my best in avoiding worthless arguing and drama. If the need arose, I'd calmly try to address the situation unless things get majorly out of hand.
- I was normally very active in PCA, (due to issues concerning my computer, I have no access to my program anymore), so when I can, i try to make comtributive edits to it's pages and character articles.
- I know the policies by heart.
- I've been on the wiki since 2013.
- It has nearly been three years since I joined.
- I was a lead in a project for quite some time.
- I have little to no tolerance to vandalism or personal attacks.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I tend to become some what inactive due to schoolwork, but I check the wiki every day regardless if I make an edit or not, just to see how things are going.
- I am very short tempered.
- What I say sometimes comes off as a bit blunt, though I am working to improve that.
- considering time restrictions, I can't really edit the main space as much as I'd wish to.
- I admit, when I first joined the wiki I was banned for a short time. I was young and foolish, and I can honestly say I'm ashamed to look back at it now.
Hi, my name is Breeze and I've been on Warriors wiki as an editor since 2013. (Almost three years once 2016 hits) I know the rules and policies by heart, and I would try my absolute best to enforce them without coming off as hostile. I've lurked in the edit histories of old nominations to get a feel of what I needed to improve, and I admit I could still improve on certain aspects.
Ive been in a few disagreements and pity arguments in the past, and I'm sad to say I let my temper get the best of me. I'm trying my hardest to curb it as best as I can, and hopefully I will try to keep a calm, collective additude while dealing with situations.
I was a lead in Project charart for quite some time, so I know my way of enforcing the rules and having at least a little bit of leadership qualities. Even though I have stepped down from my position since then, I do not require computer access to efficiently do my duty.
Due to school and time restraints, there are times I go without making an edit to the wiki for a few days. Now, this is fault on my part considering I'm overly tired once I get home and finish all of my classwork, while taking on babysitting and pet sitting jobs to earn money. I can guarantee once break comes around, and even on the weekends, you will be seeing me alot more frequently. In the little spare time I have, I try to edit character pages to the best of my ability, although I wish to make it more of a daily thing.
My attitude has gotten the best if me in the past, and I know full well I deserved the consequences back then. I'm very short tempered, so once someone pushes me beyond my breaking point I just went off. Nowadays, I can say I've improved on this aspect at some quantity, while I'm striving to improve even more from my fellow users. If I had these rights, I would earnestly try my best to make this wiki the best and safest place it can be.
In conclusion, you can clearly tell this wiki has taken up a great portion of my life and I do not regret a second of it. I have met such nice people here that I wouldn't have even known of otherwise, and this place has honestly helped me mature over the past years. This wiki means a lot to me, and I would like to continue serving this wiki at a higher step.
My second will be Shoon.
In the time that I've known Breeze, I've always known her to be a wonderful user and a great contribution to our community. She is patient and kind, however, she does not fail to enforce the rules and be firm about doing so when the need arises. Given her former position as a lead in PCA, she knows how to lead and how to do it well. There is no doubt in my mind that she will make a wonderful addition to the staff. She has proved many times over both her dedication and her determination to make this wiki the best it can be, and giving her rollback rights will only assist her in doing so.
Although she has had an issue with her temper in the past, it's quite clear that she's been working on it and she has made a drastic improvement. Everyone makes mistakes, and learning from them is what really matters. She has definitely grown, both as a user and as a person.
She does have periods of inactivity due to being busy with school and life, but whenever she gets on, she makes valuable edits to articles that really help benefit the wiki. She's on whenever she has the time to be, and as breaks in school and things of the sort come up, she'll be around even more.
Breeze's dedication and time put into this wiki proves that she cares, very much so, about its success. She strives to make it the best it can possibly be, and having rollback rights would only benefit her in that way. She will make a great addition to our staff, and I have full faith in her abilities.
- — 22:46, November 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I legitimately did not see this until now, and now I feel bad. Honestly, I think Breeze would benefit from rollback rights. Sure, she's not in chat much, but that doesn't mean she hasn't done a lot for the wiki. Last I knew, chat was not a determiner as to whether someone is active or not, and it wouldn't hurt to have another rollback on staff. With our wiki, we do get a lot of edits that could constitute as vandalism, and when some of us can't be on, it would be good to have others in different timezones to cover the bases. She's improved a hell of a lot since joining, and if I'm supporting her, you know there's a huge improvement, considering all of the arguments we used to get into. — jayce voulez-vous. < 23:03, 11/30/2015 >