- Your Strengths:
- I always try to act fairly and I’m not afraid to stand up for new users and other users that I believe are being treated unfairly or rudely. I think I’m pretty approachable. I try to treat others as simply a friend I haven’t met yet: in a nice and open manner.
- I always assume good faith and am willing to trust everybody to do his or her best and act in an acceptable manner.
- I revert vandalism when I see it (and nobody beats me to it), and I would love to be able to do so more efficiently with the additional rollback tools.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I can be argumentative and indecisive at times, which might interfere with my judgment of a situation and how quickly I deal with things. I'm always working on this, though, and am aware it is just a matter of confidence.
- I ask questions nonstop, even on things I am sure about. Mostly because I’m not that great about taking what I see in guidelines and applying it. I tend to learn by doing and trial and error, but I do learn and I'm capable of doing so quickly.
- I’ll be heading to college come fall, so my activity will likely decline during that time. But I am sure that after some schedule juggling and learning not to procrastinate, I will be able to remain active here.
I’ve been a member since September of 2011, and an active contributor since November 2011. I am a senior warrior of Project Charart and a chat moderator, which I think shows that I do have leadership skills and the ability to keep my head.
When I’m online I check the recent activity constantly and the edits made. I think I'm fair when it comes to judging if edits need to be reverted and such, and I encourage new users to contribute whenever I can.
I love the hard work put into making these articles and the how a wiki is the product of many users editing and adding content, from the users that have been here for years to the Wikia Contributor with one edit. I’d love to be able to more efficiently protect these articles with rollback tools and I would do so responsibly. -Whiskey our freedom's just a loan 04:25, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
My second will be Mistypebble.
Breezewhisker has showed us how useful and helpful she can be ever since she joined the Wikia. She actively participates in Project Character Art as an active Senior Warrior, and as a warrior in both Project Books and Project Characters. Along with her role as a Chat Moderator, these positions have helped her learn many skills, including leadership and faithfulness. As a Rollbacker, these skills can become useful along the way.
Not only does Breezewhisker help the Wikia with participating in Projects, but her personality, too. Over the course of a year and half, she has become a good user for others to look up to. Her fairness in the chat room, sharing her thoughts in discussions, and a kind user in general. This could make her a valuable staff member. Along with that, she is not afraid to be stern or speak up when she thinks something could be changed or if someone has done something wrong. (For example, solving a problem in chat, or informing a user a rule has been broken.) She does not back down in what she believes in, and she doesn’t let others trample over her, either.
Breezewhisker would be a tremendous help to the staff, for not only does she work well, but she likes what she is doing. She loves Warriors Wiki, and would do anything in her power to make it an even better, more efficient, place. ☯ Mistypebble ☯ 21:00, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Breezewhisker had definitely shown herself to be a great staff member already as well as one of the few best role models this wiki has. She's amicable and reliable as well as responsible and firm on the rules. I have full confidence in Breezewhisker to do an excellent job as a Rollbacker. Atelda insert vague subtext here 21:12, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Breezey definitely deserves this. She's active, kind, and she knows the wiki. Besides showing her leadership skills in PCA, she has shown them throughout the wiki, making mature, rational decisions. She makes quality edits, and undoes spam edits whenever possible. The rollback tool will only help her. She deserves it. =) -Ducksauce 21:21, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Breezey is already one hell of a staff member. To grant her the rollback position can and will only improve the amazing work she's already done. To grant her these rights would be something the wiki could only benefit from. She's proven herself time and time again, both on the wiki, and in the chat. She's one amazing person, and I'm glad to be able to vote yes for her. — jayce everybody lies. < 00:10, 4/1/2013 >
- Everybody seems to have taken the words out of my mouth. Whiskey will be an amazing rollback, and an incredible help to the wiki. Everything else I could say would only be repeating others now.
With a unanimous vote with the support of both rollbackers and an administrator, Breezewhisker will now be given the rights of rollbacker. Congratulations! Atelda insert vague subtext here 23:42, April 8, 2013 (UTC)