- Your Strengths:
- I'm a lead in two wiki projects (PB and PCA), and active in another (PC).
- I know the policies like the back of my hand, and often remind others if they are violating it.
- I'm pretty good with Wiki code, and I know my way around the templates.
- I have good grammar, and I'm OCD when it comes to the articles and their layouts. If I see something wrong, I'll fix it.
- I'm on almost all of the time, which is good for catching vandals.
- As seen by my edit count, I love to edit, and I have one of the highest counts on the wiki, to which I'm very proud of.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I often have a habit of sticking to something, even if others provide me with proof to show I'm wrong.
- I'll often disagree with others because I feel I'm right.
- I may have moments of absent-mindedness.
- When I joined this wiki in May of 2009, I would have never thought I would see myself in the spot I'm in now, applying for rollback rights. However, the past year or so has changed my view on that matter, and, well, here I am. I love this wiki, and would never dream of leaving it. The past two and a half + years have taught me that dedication will eventually pay off.
- As the leader of PB and a senior warrior in PCA, I deal with many people with totally different viewpoints, and I've come to learn to respect others and their opinions, even if I think they're wrong. A wiki is a combination of many people, each with different thoughts. Without that, we can't progress, and things like this would be pointless.
- I revert tons of vandalism each day, and as you can see by looking at my contributions, most of my edits are reverting the work of vandals, or reporting bad faith editors to the admins. I'm also a chat moderator here, so I often chase out the users who are only here to chat, and I'm the one responsible for catching "Demontail", the not-so-famous-user with no less than 27 user accounts. When I see something, I follow my gut and try and right what's wrong.
- Yeah, I'm not perfect, but none of us are, and I try my best to do what's right for this wiki, even if that means going against what I believe to be right. I really hope you take the time to consider me for rollback rights; even if I don't get them, I'll still contribute to the wiki. Having any sort of staff position is a privilege, not a right. — Jayce ( ) 03:28, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
My second will be Rainwillow.
- After seeing all of what Cloudskye has done on this wiki, I feel that she deserves to be a rollbacker on here. She spends most of her time on here, reverting vandalism, adding more details to character pages, and sits in the chat room, trying to make the members obey the rules.
- She has lots of leading experience, as she’s leader of PB and a SW in PCA. She’s always trying to think of new ways to improve WWiki and its projects to make it even better. Even though she gets a bit stubborn sometimes during a discussion, she always has a point.
- I honestly believe that Cloudskye deserves to be given rollbacker rights. She is dedicated to this wiki, and with these rights, she could make it even better and help enforce the rules on this wiki. She deserves it, and I’d like to see someone vote no for her, because she has shown almost everyone on this wiki that she can handle rollbacker rights.
- I’m honored that Cloudskye chose me to be her second. I hope her nomination for rollbacker rights pass, because she could truly help the wiki become better. 11:30, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
- ☾Moonflight☽ 12:38, December 5, 2011 (UTC) Cloudskye is one of the most amazing members on this site. Need I explain more?
- ∗ Mistystar ∗ Trust the Fire Within... 23:38, December 8, 2011 (UTC) If I'm allowed to vote, Cloudy is the most contributive editor on this wiki, at the moment, so there's absolutely no reason why she shouldn't become a roll backer.
- Den/CoSC 20:20, December 19, 2011 (UTC) Cloudy does a ton of spam-seeking. She deserves access to this tool in an effort to make her self-appointed mission easier.