- Your Strengths:
- I am online almost every day.
- I am the deputy of Project: Characters, so I have expierience in leadership.
- 44.83% of my editcount lies in mainspace, 22.95% lies in Warriors Wiki talk, and 2.54% is in Warriors Wiki, summing up to 70.32% of my editcount being contributive.
- I am at least a warrior in all of the projects, so I feel that I am known around the wiki.
- I've been on the wiki for exactly 11 months today.
- I undo vandalism whenever I see it.
- I feel that I am okay with coding.
- I am familiar with the policies.
- Your Weaknesses:
- I've never held a staff position on this wiki.
- I procrastinate occasionally.
- I ask a lot of questions and I'm nervous about doing things for the first time.
Hello, I'm here to request to be a rollback for Warrior's Wiki. I joined this wiki in December of 2011, but I didn't become active until approximately April of 2012. I first became active by joining the projects; I believe that the projects made me see what this wiki is really about, and made me love it, so that's why I feel that I should put them first, because the projects made me see what the wiki was about, and I owe them for my Warriors Wiki expierence.
To start my speech I think that I need to say that I will not leave the wiki if this does not pass. A staff position is not to be handed out, but to be deserved, and if the sysops feel that I do not deserve this, then I will accept that and try my hardest to deserve to become a rollback.
I'm the deputy in PC, and before that I was a senior warrior, my senior warrior nomination passed with all "in favor" votes. As of not I have succesfully had fifty-five nominations, and I have four pending nominations in PC, PB, PR, and PW. I enjoy seeing the projects grow and I enjoy nominationg articles. In PCA I have succesfully tweaked/created thirty-one pieces of art. I think that being active in the projects not only gives you a challenge, but makes the community see you and see how you react.
I try to edit at least once a day, and when I edit I try to make it contributive. Before leaving someone a message or editing my userpage I try to contribute. I have over forty percent of my editcount in mainspace, and almost twenty-five percent in Warriors Wiki related. I try to put the wiki edits before my edits.
I, also, have my weaknesses, I procrastinate, but when I do I usualy eventually do the things I had planned, or said that I would do before other goals. I'm also nervous about doing things for the first time, as you can see by my first talk page archive I was warned a lot, and I don't want to do anything wrong again. Usually that causes me to ask questions, about if I can do this, or if I can do that, but I'm trying to get better at that and all of my weaknesses.
To summarize everything I'd love to be a rollback, but I do not feel that I need to be one to stay on the wiki. I have my stregnths, but I also have my weaknesses. I hope you'll consider everything I've said and consider me for the one rollback openng. Have a wonderful day/night! =) -Ducksauce 21:13, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
My second will be Starry Hawk.
There's no doubt in my mind that Duck would be an excellent addition to the staff team! Duck has helped this particular Wiki endless times and I believe that he will continue to rise with the Rollback position. His edits are full of the quality that are above average compared to many other edits- Duck truly cares about this Wiki and its development in rising above all the rest.
Duck is very patient and he succeeds well when it comes to asking questions. He has a very broad understanding regarding how this Wiki works and as I was reading his speech, nothing made me pause. Duck is the most thoughtful person I've met and he is always prepared to figure out ideas and proposals that would result in the betterment of Warriors Wiki.
The one thing that makes Duck a very admirable person is the fact that he knows what his capabilities are. Duck isn't afraid to try new ideas and he is very observant. Duck has helped the Wiki several times and he deserves this Rollback position. He does his best in every action he performs and learns from his mistakes. With Duck as an addition to the Rollback team, since he is an active, devoted member, there's no question that Warriors Wiki will skyrocket to the top. --Starry I will die for you 21:29, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Atelda insert vague subtext here 04:34, November 12, 2012 (UTC) Ducksplash has shown tremendous capability of doing his part for the wiki. Rollback rights will only allow Ducksplash to continue being the dedicated, responsible member of this wiki he has shown copious times to be.
- Yes, yes, and yes again. Duck is an amazing user whose work on the wiki is nothing short of impressive. He is a wonderful person who deserves this, and I can only forsee him going farther in the future. This rollback tool would only help him. He is a perfect example of a dedicated Wikian, and I would be honored to have him serve alongside us on the staff team. — jayce voulez-vous. < 05:31, 12/1/2012 >
- Most anything I say will just be repeating Cloudy and Teldy, but I agree completely. Ducksauce is one of the most amazing contributive users I know. And a really fast learner. And incredibly friendly. And smart. And plain epic~ He'd make an amazing rollback, I have no doubt. Despite the fact he's fairly new to the wiki (well I guess not THAT new now that I think about it...) he's improved drastically in his contributions, and has proved he has good leadership skills, as seen in PC. All in all, I support Duck 100%. 05:48, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- If I don't say much, then my lack of words will be repeating what's been said above. Duck is one of the fastest learners, friendliest, contributive, helpful, brilliant editors, and, well, most awesome
(except for Prussia)users/people I know. He, and what he has to offer as a staff member of our wiki, is nothing short of impressive. As Paleh said, he's not all that new, but, his lack of time here has been made up in edits. His leadership skills are profound, as represented in PC, and I will have his back as a fellow rollback 100%. Rainlegs 06:17, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except for the fact that he's one of the few males I can tolerate around here. I say he deserves the position. Shelly For a limited time only 06:35, December 1, 2012 (UTC)