- Your Strengths:
- 12k+ edits
- Leader of PW and PC
- I've held this position and an administrator position before
- Online every day
- Member of the wiki for almost 3 years
- I know coding
- I know the policies
- I watch for vandalism
- I'm at least warrior in all of the projects
- I have roughly 70% contributive edits on the wiki
- Your Weaknesses:
- I procrastinate, but I almost always get the things finished by the end
- I don't chat regularly with members of the wiki
- I'm constantly worried that I'll do something wrong and have a very low self-esteem
- I asked for a removal of my rights a few months ago due to inactivity. I thought I wasn't doing my job, and to be completely honest I wasn't. But now I'd like to request Rollback status again for many reasons. The first and foremost is that I think that the wiki needs some more rollbacks and I think that I can help out by being one.
- I was a semi-vandal when I first joined the wiki. I spammed character talk pages, and make senseless edits, but I like to think that I've come a long way since then. Since then I have held a senior warrior, deputy, and now leader position in Project:Characters, I have been deputy and now leader in Project:World, I've been made an organizer of Project:Userbox, and I've been made a warrior of Project:Charart. I have also amassed over 12 thousand edits.
- I currently head PC and PW,and I think I do a good job of trying to squeeze activity out of projects that have never been the favorite. I also watch for vandalism and know the policies, I warn people when they violate the policies and they vandalise, I also revert vandalism. I think that this tool can only help me.
- I am also kind, honest, fair, and caring. I genuinly care about people and I try to hel new users by not getting angry at them for bad edits, because I made some. I know how it feels the make those bad edits and then get warned. I try to always give users a second chance to prove themselves.
- But I have my faults. I procrastinate often, though I think I do my best work under pressure. I also don't really chat with users from the wiki, partially because of some comments that were made about me on another website that I saw,and partially because I lead a very busy life offline, I'm in clubs and often stay later after school for various reasons, that's not to say that I'm not online often, I still get online a lot but I still don't really chat with other users. And finally I have a low self-esteem, so if something's said about me I'll probably lay low for a few days, but I constantly try and get better at it.
- I'm not perfect. But who is? I have my faults, but I think that my strengths outweigh my weaknesses, and I hope you'll choose me for a RfR position of the wiki! -Ducksauce 21:16, November 24, 2014 (UTC)
My second will be Hawkmask121.
Having held the admin position before, I have no doubts about Duck being a great Rollback. Not only that, he holds high positions in many of the projects the Wiki has to offer, as he has stated in his speech. He is respected by not only myself, but many other members of the wiki and I'm absolutely positive that newer members would not hesitate to leave a message on his talk page if they need help or mentoring. He's even been a mentor of PCA, which shows that he's a mature and capable user that can handle any situation that the wiki can throw at him.
Yes, Duck hasn't been very active in the past few weeks, but everyone has their own personal lives, I'm sure of that, and no-one can control what mother nature throws at us, whether it be family or school work. But he tries his hardest to squeeze time on the wiki into his tight schedule, and that is something that every wiki member should be proud of him for. And yes, I couldn't agree more with his speech: he is kind and generous, for giving up his spare time to contribute to the wiki we are trying so hard to maintain, he is caring and honest, for he tries to compromise with his time and when he can't find the spare minutes, he tells us about it. That is something that every rollback needs, and he has it.
Duck, you may not be perfect, but this position in the wiki is perfectly beneficial to you, the wiki, and society. You will do many good deeds as a rollback, and I say "will" because I support you as a rollback nominee. And hey, this could boost your self-esteem; tell yourself, "Hey, Hawky will always vouch for me!", because it is very true, and I swear on it to my last breath. ☽➸ Hawky Void Shadowshot22:17 Mon Nov 24
- I will admit I slightly ponder in the fact that you've cut communication with users of the wiki over an incident particularly because I see it necessary in speaking out and/or standing up for oneself in balance with holding one's tongue (e.g. in edit conflicts). That being said, there is truly nothing I see that would deter me from giving you the rights. Atelda insert vague subtext here 05:36, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Due to a couple different contributing factors, namely the sometimes inactive streaks I've seen, I'll abstain from voting yes. I'm also not quite too found of the lack of communication with other members (although I know why, and it's no one's business since it's off-wiki, as you said), as with the lack of activity we have, communication is everything. But, given that you've held the rights, both rollback and sysop before, my counterargument is sorta thrown out the window, isn't it? While I cannot give my 100% support, (hence the dontvote) mainly because of the two issues I've already addressed, I can't deny that you having the tools wouldn't be a bad idea. — Jayce ( 05:12, 12/1/2014 )