- Your Strengths:
am the deputy of Project:Character Art,recently stepped down due to feeling I was not the most suited person for the position due to my lack of experience, but I have the experience of upholding leadership duties as well as practice good judgement due to my still held senior warrior position.
- I'm comfortable with the wiki code as well as some of the templates we have on this wiki.
- I am quite familiar with all of the policies and try to uphold them as best I can
- I combat vandalism whenever I come by it
- I've been on the wiki for more than a year
- I've recently received chatmod status and believe that I've upheld my rights and responsibilities while overlooking and participating in discussions
- Your Weaknesses:
- I can be unsure of myself and my actions at times, but I assume good faith to guide my actions.
- I ask a lot of questions, but I'd rather be sure of myself then have to second guess and worry if I'm right.
- I don't have very many Mainspace edits, however I've been improving on that lately, sometimes making as many as 100 edits a day, and will continue to improve one it.
- As is common knowledge, I have trouble catching my own typos, and very (very) often miss them, leaving them in articles and such.
I came to this wiki with the intention of making art originally. I had never been very active on a wiki before, so I had little interest in editing originally. However after a couple months here, I began to enjoy editing and get the hang of it, and was now more focused on editing rather than art. Now, my current aim is to make the wiki more accurate, informative, easier to use and edit, and just do as much as I can to help it.
As of current, I'm a chatmod
and the deputy of Project:Charart and I feel as though I haven't abused my power in any way. I've helped out in PC and PB, and have very recently become interested in PR. As well as my commitment to my duties as a user to the wiki, I hope to improve upon ensuring that all vandalism is reverted as fast as possible, and reported if necessary.
I've been here for more than a year and I plan to continue to work on this wiki for many more months to come. I feel that I am a reliable source for information for new users, whenever asked, as well as aware of many of the responsibilities of this wiki, as well as the missions of it. I constantly strive to make quality edits to this wiki and hold up my leadership as
deputy senior warrior in PCA.
My second will be Mountainheart.
First off, I would like to say that I am truly honored to second such a quality member of the wiki who greatly deserves the position of Rollback. Paleclaw is one of the sweetest yet firmest people here. She is constantly combating vandalism. She is extremely creative, not only in her artwork, but in her overall decisions. When I see her edits, I forget that she isn’t a rollback because of her endless responsibilities.
Being a member of every project she knows everything there is to know about the operations of the website. Paleclaw is continuously bouncing off new ideas to better the projects. She has added Erin Hunter Chats to the PR template, corrected several category capitalization mistakes, and cleared up the categories of clanless cats to name a few. She is never afraid to state her own opinion, even when it may not be a popular one. As a former deputy in the largest project on the wiki, she has dealt with several people, including good and bad. She was faced with a demanding leadership position, and when she gave it up, she not only showed maturity, but also a true understanding of herself and her abilities. She has transformed newer users into quality members. Ever since I first joined, Paleclaw has guided me to being successful. She has done this for, not just me, but for many other members including ones that have been here longer than her. She has demonstrated helpfulness and graciousness.
In the chatroom, Paleclaw is very assertive and is quick to discipline others while not being aggressive. She has never abused her rights as a moderator nor has she taken advantage of her title. I firmly believe that she will have the same level of maturity with this title.
I really can’t say anything bad about Paleclaw except for her typos XP03:10 Fri Mar 30
- I see Paleclaw editing everyday, taking on many personal projects meant for the aim of improving the wiki, fighting vandalizm, and participating in the content projects. She's a quality member of this wiki and I feel that giving her rollbacker rights would only let her continue to improve on this wiki. Atelda insert vague subtext here 19:21, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
While only one member of the staff voted, I see no reason not to accept things as they stand. Atelda is a trusted member of the staff, and if life hadn't been knowing on me I would have cast yay, I take no issue with the verdict. Also, appolgies for the extream lag. My life hates me. Also: I can be distractable. Den/CoSC 02:00, May 4, 2012 (UTC)