- Your Strengths:
- I'm a lead in two of the projects of this wiki (PCA, PR), so I have experience with leading in a community.
- I'm familiar with all of the policies on the wiki, and I try to give users knowledge of the polices, while enforcing them.
- I know the basics of wiki code, and all-in-all, I'm pretty comfortable with wiki code.
- I love helping others on this wiki, and I love inspiring others to reach their goals and try their best when it comes to this wiki.
- Most of my edits lay in the mainspace area, and I often revert vandalism if I see it.
- Usually, I'm a critical thinker, and will think about all sides of a situation (though, it depends on the day, my health, ect.).
- I'm on the wiki almost every day, and see myself staying here for a long time.
- Your Weaknesses:
- Sometimes, my mood can get in my way when assuming good faith or so. It doesn't happen often, but if I'm in a pretty bad mood from real-life situations, I can be cranky, though, when I'm like this, I will try to optimistic and simply relax for some time until coming back on the wiki.
- I feel as if I don't have enough edits as expected for the time I've been here (I'm not too sure myself, though). If it is fine, than, I know that I can always do better. It's impossible to be perfect, and there will always be a chance to keep getting better.
- Sometimes, I can be absent-minded which will decrease my ability to think well, which can cause me to make mistakes, but, it happens.
- I have only been here for seven months (even though it's fine, most rollbackers have been on the wiki longer), but I believe that the age of an account does not always show the experience/knowledge of the wiki of a user.
- I joined in mid August of 2011, not knowing much about the wiki, wanting to create character art. I never thought that I would accomplish much, but here I am now, applying for rollback rights. A couple of months after I joined, something caught by attention. Then...I realized something. I remembered being an anon on this wiki, fascinated by how much dedication and time people put into this wiki. The joy of having a reliable source of information on my favorite book series was wonderful. So, I thought. I wanted to help make this place the most reliable source on the warriors series, and let others feel the joy of having an encyclopedia to see what warrior characters there are and the leaders of the Clans.
- So, I started editing occasionally, from this point where I am now, I find that I didn't edit much, but I managed to improve over the months. In the first two months of being on the wiki, I became a warrior of PCA, a project that I love. Not too long after, I found myself being involved in three other projects, PC, PR, and PB. I enforced the rules in the chatroom, and helped out with giving warnings to others.
- I didn't revert much vandalism in the first few months, but I soon felt an urge to. I felt-you know how many users put a great amount of dedication into these articles, and others liked to destroy that for fun, or usually, plain attention, so I started fighting vandalism more, and I wish to inspire users to make quality edits, and try their best for this wiki, while enforcing rules.
- About two months ago, I was shocked to find that I had been nominated to become a SW of PCA. Little after, I was chosen to serve as the deputy of another project that I love, PR. I was now nominated to be a SW of another wonderful project, PB. I applied for RfCM two times, and both failed. I now realized my mistake, and I hope that I have improved enough to be considered for rollback rights, and...I care for this wiki a lot. It's hard to put my emotions on the web, but, this wiki and it's community taught me what dedication truly is, and I want to try my best for the place that taught me the true meaning of dedication. I want to help, and no matter what happens, I'll keep on trying. Thank you, to everyone in this wonderful community. I couldn't have gotten anywhere where I am now without all of your help! I hope that I am considered to become a rollbacker of this amazing community. I want to help the place that once provided me with information that increased my knowledge on the series that I really love. I'll keep trying my best without any rights, and it truly is a privilege to be granted rights to help this wonderful place. 07:15, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
My second will be DJCandyBud.
Firstly, Stoney is a great contributor and user of the wiki, and really deserves this posistion, and has been for a long time. She is always thinking and coming up with new ideas for the wiki and how to make it a better place. She combats vandalism on a regular basis, and would be an even better vandal fighter with the ability to revert edits easily as a rollbacker. She is a great contributor to all projects; She has definatly fulfilled her duty as deputy of PR, is living up to the role of SW in PCA, will and has been a really active and hardworking member of PB (with the leader of the project nominating her for SW posistion shows she's got a lot of respect in the project staff), and is one of the best users in PW!
Stoneclaw is contributing to mainspace articles pretty much every day. By looking at her editcount page, you can see that there is true dedication to the wiki in this user. She really cares for the community, and knows the policies, how things work around here and the wikicode. When Stoney finds something against the policies/guidelines, she goes straight to an admin/reporting center and reports it.
Again, Stoneclaw really deserves this posistion, and would make the wiki a much better place to be in if she earned these rights. She is already a great contributor, and I can't wait to see her develop in the future, and hopefully, become a rollbacker of Warriors Wiki! I do enjoy fun...8D
- ☾Moonflight☽ 22:40, March 24, 2012 (UTC) I am very impressed by Stoneclaw's activity. Her edit count is commendable, and she has shown her dedication via lead positions. She's clearly more than qualified for this position.
- Stoneclaw has proven through and through, to me, in her dedication to Project:Reality as a deputy, and then throughout the whole wiki. I look forward to viewing her ability to tend to the wiki stepped up. Atelda insert vague subtext here 22:38, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
In response to the votes cast Stoneclaw will receive Rollback status. I would like to offer my sincear appolgies for first completely and utterly loosing forgetting I needed to deal with this, and then ending up so eaten by work that I continued to forget about it. Den/CoSC 01:49, May 4, 2012 (UTC)