|"We all dreamed of fallen Clanmates. Each one said the same: that we could never stop battles from happening, but that they knew they had lost their fight before they were killed. They didn't have to die for the other cat to win."|
|— Quailfeather in Code of the Clans, page 140|
|Living:||Code of the Clans|
Quailfeather is a she-cat with a long, thick coat.
In the Field Guide ArcEdit
- Quailfeather travels with the other medicine cats to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan about all the battles that have been taking place within the Clans. On their way to the Moonstone, Mossheart, ShadowClan's medicine cat, comments that she does not envy her thick fur.
- After they wake from their dreams at the Moonstone, she says that all of them have spoken with a fallen Clanmate. She suggests that they tell their leader that warriors should not kill unless they have to for self-defense, thus leading to the fourteenth law of the warrior code, stating that a warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless it is for self defense, or that they are outside the warrior code.
- It was revealed that Quailfeather was named after a fan on Wands and Worlds.
- "It's the color of blood."
- —Quailfeather talking about the moon's color Code of the Clans, page 138
- "We can tell them about our dreams and suggest a new law for the warrior code. The leaders can't disagree with all five of us."
- —Quailfeather suggesting a law, about not having to kill a cat to be victorious Code of the Clans, page 141