|"You can use what I’ve collected. I don’t know where you found that, but stick to our usual supplies in future, okay? There’s no point in refilling a den with moss that is going to be uncomfortable, especially for the elders."|
|— Robinwing advising Hollowpaw and Rushpaw to stick to their provided supplies in Mistystar's Omen, Chapter 6|
|Living:||Eclipse, Long Shadows, Sunrise, Hollyleaf's Story, The Fourth Apprentice, Fading Echoes, Mistystar's Omen, Night Whispers, Sign of the Moon, The Forgotten Warrior, The Last Hope|
In the Power of Three Arc
- Robinpaw does not formally appear in Eclipse, but is listed in the allegiances. He is an apprentice, and his mentor is Pinefur.
- Robinpaw does not formally appear in Long Shadows, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Robinpaw does not formally appear in Sunrise, but is listed in the allegiances.
In the Omen of the Stars Arc
- Robinwing does not formally appear in The Fourth Apprentice, but is listed in the allegiances. He received his warrior name sometime in between Sunrise and The Fourth Apprentice, and is now known as Robinwing.
- Robinwing does not formally appear in Fading Echoes, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Robinwing does not formally appear in Night Whispers, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Though he does not formally appear, he is mentioned by Mistystar, at a Gathering, when she says that he, Reedwhisker, and Petalfur tracked a badger away from their territory.
- Later, the same Gathering, he and Mintfur pad up to Dovewing and Bumblestripe and ask them how the prey's running in ThunderClan.
- Robinwing does not formally appear in The Forgotten Warrior, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Robinwing is first seen in the ShadowClan camp during one of the Dark Forest attack waves during the battle. He stands with ShadowClan, along with Tawnypelt, Emberfoot, Gorsetail, Furzepelt, Ratscar, Hollowflight, and Petalfur.
- When the Dark Forest cats attack, he is clustered together with Emberfoot and Ferretclaw, keeping Dark Forest warriors away from the camp. His patrol is overtaken by a wave of cats from the attacking forces, however.
In the Novellas
- Robinpaw does not formally appear in Hollyleaf's Story, but is listed in the allegiances.
- Robinwing is seen returning from a hunting patrol. He, along with Petalfur and Minnowtail, are seen placing similar-sized prey next to Mallownose's tiny fish.
- He is seen crossing into the clearing, and drops a moss bundle on the ground outside the warriors' den. Robinwing then comments that he didn't see Rushpaw or Hollowpaw while gathering moss. When Pouncetail asks where they could get fresh bedding for the elders' den, Robinwing suggests that they could use what he collected, and narrows his eyes at the apprentices. He adds that he didn't know where they found it, but suggests to stick to their usual supplies in the future, nothing that there was no point to refill a den with moss that is uncomfortable, especially for the elders.
- When Mistystar asks where were Rushpaw and Hollowpaw, Reedwhisker points with his tail, and states that Mallownose, Graymist, and Robinwing were at the boundary. Mistystar narrows her eyes, and can barely make out Robinwing and his Clanmates crouching by the long wall of stones. Reedwhisker then calls for them, and Robinwing and his two clanmates scramble onto the wall, and balance beside Mistystar, where they are ordered to make noise when he is near the Twoleg den.
- Soon, Reedwhisker arrives near them, and Robinwing is one of the cats to taunt the dogs, telling them to pick on someone their own size. Soon, a rapid pounding of paws can be heard, and Graymist and Robinwing are seen beside Mistystar, and they rear up on their hind legs to slash at the dog. After Reedwhisker is rounded, Mistystar is horrified, and bunches her hindquarters, but Robinwing holds her back, stating that Mallownose had Reedwhisker.
- Robinwing then steps alongside his leader, and suggests for to bring Reedwhisker back to camp. He then stands with Mallownose at the wall's foot, while Graymist and Mistystar lower Reedwhisker onto their shoulders. The two warriors stumble a little under their deputy's weight, and brace themselves as they begin their slow trek back through the grass. When they arrive at camp, Mothwing orders Robinwing to fetch some soaked moss. Mistystar states that Willowshine knew what to do, and Robinwing says that he didn't understand, and asks what was going on. Mistystar insists to him that she knew what she was doing.
Please do not edit this gallery
- "Come on, flea-pelts! Pick on someone your own size!"
- —Robinwing jeering at some dogs Mistystar's Omen, page Chapter 8