|"That doesn't matter, Jaypaw. We are here for the sake of all the Clans."|
|— Shiningheart declaring to Jaypaw that they will stand by the Clans in Beyond the Code: Brightspirit's Mercy, page 6|
Shiningheart is a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
In the Power of Three arc
- Shiningheart appears in StarClan to meet with the starry cats with her mate, Braveheart, and only daughter, Brightspirit. She and her family are treated with great respect and honor, and both Bluestar and Whitestorm welcome them warmly. Jaypaw notes that their scent isn't one he recognizes, although he can scent StarClan mixed in with the wind and starlight. Through the brief meeting between Brightspirit and Jaypaw, both Shiningheart and her mate sit towards the edge of the clearing, with their tails twined together.
- After Leafpool gives Jaypaw his full medicine cat name, Jayfeather, he finds himself in the forest that Brightspirit had come to speak to him in. Shiningheart is sitting on a branch with Braveheart, looking down upon him with gleaming eyes.
In the Short Stories and Plays
- Shiningheart appears with her mate and daughter, during a time of great suffering for the Clans. She tells Jaypaw that he and his littermates, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze, need to help the other Clans, as they were starving to death. When Jaypaw tries to argue, she tells him that there's more to the warrior code than what the Clan cats live by. She also notes that the Clan from which they came doesn't matter, and that they need to help any Clan in need.
- Both she and Braveheart are shown to be very proud of their daughter, despite the troubles that each cat faces, including Jaypaw.
- Shiningheart, her mate, Braveheart, and kit, Brightspirit, are dedicated to the memory of Dana, Jimmy and Emmy Grace Cherry, who all died when their house was hit by a tornado.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
- "Shiningheart. Braveheart. Your presence here honors us."
- —Whitestorm greeting Shiningheart and Braveheart Long Shadows, pages 144-145
- "Do you only do things that the warrior code tells you to?"
- —Shiningheart to Jaypaw Beyond the Code: Brightspirit's Mercy, page 5
- "There have to be four Clans. If one leaves, the others become vulnerable."
- —Shiningheart to Jaypaw Beyond the Code: Brightspirit's Mercy, page 6