|Sign of the Moon|
|Chapter Number:||12 (of 22)|
|Point of View:||Lionblaze|
- Below contains in-depth information for chapter twelve of Sign of the Moon. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 12 (of 22)
- Page Numbers: 158-173
- As Lionblaze demonstrates and practices techniques with Toadstep, Toadstep asks if they could learn some fighting moves too, but Lionblaze declines. When they are practicing, they hear Bumblestripe yowl to run, because there was a dog. The patrol runs out to help Bumblestripe fend off the dog, and they find out Briarlight was hiding under some bushes.
- When the dog runs back to its owner, they are relieved. Toadstep and Lionblaze return to the clearing they find Cinderheart, Bumblestripe, and Rosepetal with Briarlight and confirm that they are all okay. Cinderheart treats Briarlight for shock and Briarlight is thankful she knew herbs. Toadstep and Rosepetal are ordered to go back to camp first, so that they don't all arrive at the same time creating a fuss.
- Bumblestripe tells Briarlight they'd get her back to camp and Cinderheart and Lionblaze thank each other. Millie bursts into the clearing out of the warriors' den and immediately demands where Briarlight had been.
References and Citations
|Sign of the Moon chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22|