|Sign of the Moon|
|Chapter Number:||15 (of 22)|
|Point of View:||Jayfeather|
- Below contains in-depth information for chapter fifteen of Sign of the Moon. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 15 (of 22)
- Page Numbers: 200-209
- Stone Song tries comforting Broken Shadow after she starts wishing she would have voted to stay. He tells her they'd go and get her some fresh-kill. Stone Song asks Jayfeather if he was okay, because he had disappeared. Jayfeather just tells him what he had told Half Moon, he had gotten scared. Chasing Clouds interrupts to tell them they needed more fresh-kill, and that meant going outside of the cave.
- Chasing Clouds suggests going on a hunting patrol, to which Half-Moon, Jayfeather and Stone Song agree to go on with him. His sister, Dove's Wing asks him if he was okay to go outside and hunt. They go out of the cave, and Jayfeather finds a good place to start. Half-Moon gets stuck in a bush and starts yowling, making Stone Song tell her to be quiet before she scared away all of the prey with her yowling. When she gets free, Jayfeather spots an eagle. Half-Moon slides on a patch of ice when she tries to get under some shelter, but the eagle fastens its talons into her back.
- Jayfeather and Chasing Clouds each hurl themselves onto the eagle. It throws Chasing Clouds to the ground and grabs him while it lets go of Half-Moon. Jayfeather and Stone Song each launch themselves onto the bird. It flies away when a loud noise falls from the sky, bringing a blizzard with it.
- More Coming Soon
References and Citations
|Sign of the Moon chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22|