- Below contains in-depth information for chapter six of Sign of the Moon. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 6 (of 22)
- Page Numbers: 70-84
- Dovewing tries to make Ivypool promise not to go to the Dark Forest, while Ivypool tells her she doesn't have a choice. Dovewing tells her she was worried about her. Ivypool tells her she can cope. Before Dovewing can say anything back, Brambleclaw comes over telling Dovewing that the group going to the Gathering was leaving the camp. Dovewing apologizes and says good-bye to her littermate. Dovewing's head clouds with thoughts of Flametail falling through the ice, but her thoughts are thrust aside when Foxleap asks her to race him to the tree-bridge.
- When they reach the Gathering, Dovewing instantly looks around for Tigerheart. Bumblestripe leads her away from where the hostile glances of the ShadowClan cats are. She leads him into a group of their Clanmates. Onestar starts the Gathering by saying their prey was running well despite the cold weather. He also mentions his Clan has a new warrior, Whiskernose. The WindClan cats instantly cheer his name. Dovewing joins in, but notices there were not many others.
- Blackstar speaks next. He tells the other Clans that ShadowClan's medicine cat Littlecloud, had a brief attack of whitecough. Dovewing is angered at his attempt to not thank ThunderClan for the herbs that had cured him. Mistystar speaks next. She tells the cats gathered below their Clan was happy the ice was melted, making it easier to catch fish. She also asks the Clans to welcome to new warriors, Troutstream and Rushtail.
- Mistystar reports a badger in their territory, but Reedwhisker, Petalfur and Robinwing chased it out of their territory. Ashfoot asks if they should look out for it, but Mistystar tells her it ran past the horseplace and headed for the hills. Firestar than speaks. He tells them that ThunderClan named two new warriors, Dovewing and Ivypool. After this, everyone is seen sharing tongues. She overhears Tornear talking about Antpelt and confronts Ivypool about it after.
References and citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 70
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 76
- ↑ Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 71
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 72
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 74
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 78
- ↑ Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 82
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 75
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 77
- ↑ Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 79
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, page 84
|Sign of the Moon chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22|