|"I'll make sure to tell them, Berryheart. Good luck."|
|— Slatefur to Berryheart before she goes in Tigerheart's Shadow, manga page 3|
|Past:||ShadowClan, Darktail's Group|
|Living:||The Apprentice's Quest, Thunder and Shadow, Shattered Sky, Tigerheart's Shadow|
Slatefur is a sleek, gray tom.
In the Super Edition Arc
- After Berryheart crawls away from Darktail's attempt at drowning her in the lake, she stumbles upon Slatefur. He asks her where she's been, and she tells Slatefur that there isn't any time to explain, as she's getting away from the Kin as fast as she can, and that he should come with her. Slatefur comments that it seems rather sudden, and if she would really abandon all the other cats. Berryheart instead asks him to pass on a message to Sparrowtail and Needletail for her: that she's all right, and if they decide to leave, she'll be heading along the path to the Greenleaf Twolegplace. She finishes by saying that no other cat aside from her mate and daughter are to know.
- Slatefur mews that he knows Darktail's gone mad, but he seems to like Needletail, and it might just be the safest option to stay put and not raise a fuss. Berryheart then decides to go in order to stay alive, reminding Slatefur to pass on the message for her, and for him to get out if he can. The gray tom promises he'll do as she's asked him, and wishes her good luck on her journey.
In the Vision of Shadows Arc
- It's noted by Violetkit that Slatekit and his siblings had moved into their own nests in the nursery, arguing they are almost apprentices and too old to share their mother's nest. With her chin over the edge of her and Pinenose's nest, she watches the cats of the nursery sleeping around her. Slatekit stirs slightly in his sleep, but he doesn't wake up, and Violetkit wonders if he and his siblings ever feel that they don't belong.
Please do not edit this gallery
= Gender Unknown
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Shattered Sky, allegiances
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, chapter 22
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's blog
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, chapter 23
- ↑ Kate's Blog
- ↑ Kate's Blog
- ↑ Revealed in The Last Hope, page 272
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook