|"We thought you were our leaders."|
|— Snipe to Snake and Ice in A Clan in Need, page 84|
In the Ravenpaw's Path arc
- Snipe is formerly one of Scourge's closest guards. While the rogues who are still together call themselves BloodClan, they are drastically smaller after the battle between the forest Clans and BloodClan. He leads a group of his fellow rogues in attacking and robbing a ThunderClan hunting patrol, and there he recognizes Barley. Snipe calls out to his former compatriot, but he is intentionally disregarded and ignored by Barley. When the second ThunderClan patrol comes, Snipe decides that they have had enough, and calls for a retreat. With the stolen prey in their possession, Snipe and his group flee from the large group of ThunderClan cats, their mission having been successful.
- Barley, confronted by Firestar and Graystripe, admits that he knows who the rogue was that called out to him during the attack. He explains to ThunderClan's leader and deputy that the leader of the thieving patrol is Snipe, a member of BloodClan. He is later seen on guard when Barley, Ravenpaw, and Violet find the place where the rogues live.
- After Ice and Snake turn the blame on their followers in an attempt to receive mercy from ThunderClan, Snipe is outraged and leads the rest of the rogues in attacking BloodClan's former duo of leaders. Snipe and his group are successful in driving Ice and Snake away from BloodClan's territory.
- "Thanks for catching all this, BlunderClan! We'll take it off your paws now!"
- —Snipe while ambushing a ThunderClan patrol A Clan in Need, page 38
- "Back! Back now! We got what we came for!"
- —Snipe order his ambush patrol to leave after a second ThunderClan patrol arrives A Clan in Need, page 40
- "Cats on guard outside... it's him. Snipe."
- —Barley about Snipe A Clan in Need, page 61