|"It's been an honor, watching such fine kits grow."|
|— Ravenpaw about the kits in Shattered Peace, page 75|
Snowflake is a cat with an unknown description and gender.
In the Ravenpaw's Path Arc
- Snowflake is born in Ravenpaw and Barley's barn to the rogues Minty and Willie. They have three siblings: Cloudy, Sniff, and Icicle, and like all of them, they begin to share a bond with Ravenpaw and plays with him often. When it comes time for the family to leave, they protest, but is scolded by Snapper.
- When Snowflake's family attacks the hens, they, their siblings, and mother stay away. Then, when their family confronts Ravenpaw and Barley, they watch from a bush, feeling terrified and horrified at what their family is doing to their former friends. It is later revealed that if Snowflake's parents had stayed in Twolegplace, they would have become a member of BloodClan.
- They are seen with their siblings playing with a mouse. Ravenpaw thinks it is wasteful and wrong.
- When the ThunderClan warriors attack the rogues for the second time, Brightheart is seen telling Snowflake and their siblings to find their mother and go away, as it is no battle for kits.
- Sniff: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
- Icicle: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
- Cloudy: Living (As of The Heart of a Warrior)
= Gender Unknown
- "Everyone, this is Snowflake, and Icicle, and Cloudy, and Sniff."
- —Minty introducing the names of her kits Shattered Peace, page 24
- "Those kits are precious, Barley. We have to protect them and help the other cats as best we can."
- —Ravenpaw to Barley Shattered Peace, page 33
- "Willie's kits fight better than'n you do!"
- —Snapper to Barley Shattered Peace, page 75
- "Find your mother and get lost! This is no fight for kits!"
- —Brightheart to the kits The Heart of a Warrior, page 57