|"It's been an honor, watching such fine kits grow."|
|— Ravenpaw about the kits in Shattered Peace, page 75|
|Living:||Shattered Peace, The Heart of a Warrior|
Snowflake is a tiny, thick-furred, dark gray she-cat with yellow eyes.
In the Ravenpaw's Path Arc
- Snowflake is born in Ravenpaw and Barley's barn to the rogues Minty and Willie. She has three siblings: Cloudy, Sniff, and Icicle, and like all of them, she begins to share a bond with Ravenpaw and plays with him often. When it comes time for her family to leave, she protests, but is scolded by Snapper.
- When Snowflake's family attacks the hens, she, her siblings, and mother stay away. Then, when her family confronts Ravenpaw and Barley, she watches from a bush, feeling terrified and horrified at what her family is doing to her former friends. It is later revealed that if Snowflake's parents had stayed in Twolegplace, she would have become a member of BloodClan.
- She is seen with her siblings playing with a mouse. Ravenpaw thinks it is wasteful and wrong.
- When the ThunderClan warriors attack the rogues for the second time, Brightheart is seen telling Snowflake and her siblings to find their mother and go away, as it is no battle for kits.
= Gender Unknown
- "Everyone, this is Snowflake, and Icicle, and Cloudy, and Sniff."
- —Minty introducing the names of her kits Shattered Peace, page 24
- "Those kits are precious, Barley. We have to protect them and help the other cats as best we can."
- —Ravenpaw to Barley Shattered Peace, page 33
- "Willie's kits fight better than'n you do!"
- —Snapper to Barley Shattered Peace, page 75
- "Find your mother and get lost! This is no fight for kits!"
- —Brightheart to the kits The Heart of a Warrior, page 57