|Chapter Number:||21 (of 23)|
|Point of View:||Brambleclaw|
- Below contains in-depth information for chapter twenty one of Starlight. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 21 (of 23)
- Page Numbers: 300-307
- Night has fallen as the ThunderClan patrol heads through WindClan territory. From the trees, a wind blows at the cats, with the smell of rain. The moon shines bright behind ragged clouds, but darkness covers most of the moor as they travel.
- Dustpelt reports that there wasn't any border patrols, as he sniffs the air. Mistyfoot inquires that maybe the WindClan cats were defending their camp, but Firestar hisses quietly at them both. He tells them to stay alert, as they have no clue what they're getting to. The patrol reaches the stream that flows from WindClan's camp, and Firestar follows it for a bit, before he halts.
- The ThunderClan leader tastes the air, and Brambleclaw does the same. He is only able to pick up the strong scent of cats asleep, but no other scents. He is relieved to know that there isn't the sound of fighting ahead, only the wind, and the gurgling of the stream. Faint hope flickers inside his chest, and he hopes that Mistyfoot possibly made a mistake. Firestar, after a few heartbeats of silence, murmurs there's nothing. Brackenfur suggests they find Onewhisker and talk to him.
- More Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
References and Citations
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23|