|Chapter Number:||4 (of 23)|
|Point of View:||Brambleclaw|
- Below contains in-depth information for chapter four of Starlight. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 4 (of 23)
- Page Numbers: 74-103
- Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Mistyfoot, Crowfeather, and Tawnypelt set out to find their way back to the lake. They stop when they smell and see the Twoleg nests, where they fought kittypets the day before. Brambleclaw, seeing the Twoleg nests, remembers where the lake was from there.
- As the cats reach the shore, they feel a strong wind, which suggests rain. Brambleclaw guesses that they are about halfway across the lake and he sees the hills and the island. He says they should stay sheltered in the trees.
- Crowfeather chases down a squirrel and they settle down to share, but Brambleclaw says they should keep moving, as he is anxious about finding ThunderClan a home as well as getting back to the leaders on time. Tawnypelt pads up to Brambleclaw and assures him that ThunderClan will find a home.
References and Citations
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23|