Note: Please only discuss things having to do with the main page here. Any other Wiki-related discussion should be taken to the Community Portal talk page.
Other Stuff:  
Click the images, the URL to use for linking to the image (which should then be linked to this site) is available in the image summary.
Enter in your suggestions and submissions for news items here in the case that you know something the Sysops have missed and feel should be included. Credit will be given as it is due. Feel free to write the news piece up as you would like it to be in the Newsbox. Kitsufox 18:27, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
There's a 50-image limit on Wikia...so, well...not all of the images under "books" show — I'd suggest that you could create collages for each three-book row, or something of the sort. Maplewing 16:10, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
That might be a good idea. I can take care of that if no one else has a problem with it. I can keep the same style/formatting, while using a three book-length image-although for ones without three books, I believe we should just use the actual images instead of making new ones. — jayce minutes to midnight. < 19:42, 2/27/2013 >
- This will have to be addressed, that's for sure. You can also take a moment to fiddle with the sizes of some of the images (not all the covers are consistent). We'll still want to put links to the various volumes in, but we can do that under the main series title space, in small text. Den/CoSC 00:28, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Dawn of the clans arc
Just wondering, but why isn't the page updated so that the newest released book is The Sun Trail and the books have not included this far as well? --Lucky 18:32, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
May 2013 Main Page Update
It's 24 May 2013, and I just posted a major update (not hte simple overhaul I did earlier to improve mobile issues) that includes the addition of the Survivors Wiki link (Seekers will be added once they've accepted our offer) and a feature space for Project Reality. Any issues can be brought up here, and will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including moving an issue to vote if someone feels this shouldn't have been done without further discussion. (Belatedly signed:) Den/CoSC 00:28, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
Do you think we should add a pretty decent-sized note on the front page saying something along the lines of: "WARNING! Warriors Wiki contains spoilers!" or something like that? I mean, a few of my friends were pretty upset finding out spoilers before they finished. Its just a suggestion, though. :) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 07:01, 7 June 2013
- Wikis all contain spoilers. Anytime you create an encyclopedia about something, it's just one giant pile of spoilers... I'm of the opinion that such a notice, when coupled with the fact that pages containing plot information contain individual notices of spoilers, that it is unnecessary. Den/CoSC 11:56, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, she does have a point, BTW, my friends were upset too. So I was checking out the Sword Art Online Wiki page and they actually had REALLY cool warning signs. So maybe we should do that.XXBrightdawnXx (talk) 03:10, June 12, 2016 (UTC)
- There are spoiler warnings on every single page. Every single page warns you of spoilers. There's nothing more we can do. ❀Appledash❀krebs x burgdorf 03:15, June 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Well... Maybe. But, if I were you, I would read all the series first, before the super editions so that it does not spill out any information... But if you read the super editions first, you might give a better backround on what the series are about... Besides, wiki should really stop spilling out any information, we better check all the pages containing plots, because a few book just happened to be spoilling out information like who's dead and stuff like that...
- I am just giving out my feeling about this warrior wiki thing, I hope you will consider. Amazingvolleyball (talk) 02:50, October 30, 2016 (UTC)
Could someone please maybe compile a list of all the speaking verbs used in the books (i.e. Mewed, Meowed) It would be very helpful. :) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 14:56, 7 June 2013
- I'm not sure that's exactly encyclopedic content or really in line with the goals of the wiki (IE: what purpose do you propose that this article serves? What actual information does it provide about the world?). If you really want to make it happen, I suggest you start researching, referencing, listing and make it happen yourself. This is a wiki, anyone can edit it. If you want to see an article, that means you should take that desire into your own hands and make it happen. Den/CoSC 15:32, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Wasn't Thunder Rising released on the 5th of late leaf-bare? Not the 8th? Grayfeather 23:08, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
Quick Question for the Talented People Who Made This Incredible Main Page
So i was just blown out of my mind at how well you guys made your main page. (Boom) <---- Thats the sound of my mind being totally blown. So anyways i was wondering how did you guys do and would i be able to do it to my own main page on my Wiki? If someone could please answer my question thatd be great, ooh and howd you make your amazing logo, Thanks bye!22:04, November 24, 2014 (UTC)Flamestrike Of ThunderClan (talk)
I know this is done on other wikis, but on the profilepage, is it possible for bureaucrats to be called leaders, admins be called deputy, chat mods to be called wrriors and users with rollback rights be called medicine cats? I think it'd be cool. Nobody's perfect but I keep trying 02:16, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
As nice of an idea it is, we don't really edit the MediaWiki here for those kinds of things. Unless it's vitally important, the admins aren't encouraged to edit MediaWiki pages. Also, administrators and bureaucrats are equal in my eyes, imho- one just has an extra right to promote rollbacks. — jayce minutes to midnight. < 02:24, 4/27/2015 >
Okay, I've just seen it done on other wikis and I thought it would be a cool idea. Nobody's perfect but I keep trying 14:03, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
Recent News Update
The recent news is out of date. Both books have already come out.
I don't play flute) 03:39, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
Blind date of Wikia
Ravenpaw (Nuage de Jais in french) is a candidate of date of Wikia. He is winning !!! Vote all for him !
— Piny 13:23, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
Why Scourge is so Awesome
Scourge is awesome because he is a murderer, which makes him cool. I also feel sympathy for him because when he was young he got teased by his brother and sister, Ruby and Socks. Which reminds me, why is all the villians in warriors always have a hard life before they have there ambitions?
HE KILLED TIGERSTAR, THE MOST POWERFULL WARRIOR OF ALL TIMES! ALL NINE LIVES HAVE BEEN SWEPT OUT!
I love scourge. I love his graphic novel. I love when he killed Tigerstar. Scourge rules. DragonAsh(Is back!!!) 15:21, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
New books and Tigerclaw's Fury
Two things. First thing, I was thinking you guys should maybe update the "new novel" section, as Shattered Sky is the newest novel. And the second thing, why does the books feature feature Tigerclaw's Fury, but the image is the manga?
On the Character FA, Featherwhisker is spelled wrong and creates a red link. (I don't know how or if I can fix this, so, just thought I'd drop this here.) ☁️Danny⛈️flash floods don't retreat 04:11, May 25, 2017 (UTC)
Shouldn't we change the new novels sections?
Legends of the Clans and Shattered Sky have been out for over two months. Since they're newer than Hawkwing's Journey and Thunder and Shadow, shouldn't we be changing it to those? This has already been mentioned recently. Purplee03 (talk) 22:13, July 2, 2017 (UTC)