Note: Please only discuss things having to do with the main page here. Any other Wiki-related discussion should be taken to the Community Portal talk page.
Other Stuff:  
Useful Details Edit
Useful Links Edit
Click the images, the URL to use for linking to the image (which should then be linked to this site) is available in the image summary.
News Submissions Edit
Enter in your suggestions and submissions for news items here in the case that you know something the Sysops have missed and feel should be included. Credit will be given as it is due. Feel free to write the news piece up as you would like it to be in the Newsbox. Kitsufox 18:27, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
The Forgotten Warrior Edit
I have realised that The Forgotten Warrior has not been put on yet, and I think it should be on.
Shouldn't there be a Project Reality section? Or is it going to be set up soon, because I don't think that there are any good enough Reality pages to be Gold grade. Awesomeness STONEY Fantasticness 18:37, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Project Reality already exists and is handling it's own duties. Sometime after the holidays they will be getting a forum section, but projects can run perfectly fine without them. Den/CoSC 23:19, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
Random Anon Comment Edit
ohai gaiz i was jst wudnering why u r soooo protectave of dis iwki i meen com on gaiz its justa wiki!!! rofl —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 03:07, 25 December 2011
- It's a wiki that we've worked hard on and enjoyed. We've worked hard enough on it that we managed to pull in 13th out of all Wikia wikis in the recent best of vote, despite suspected sockpuppeting for extra votes. Why shouldn't we protect the wiki from harm and encourage what we've been encouraging: An intelligent and well considered take on the Warriors World? Den/CoSC 20:22, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- This isn't just a Wiki this is this is the Warriors Wiki. We all work hard to improve it and to make it better. So that makes this OUR Wiki! I would appreciate it if you didn't refer to it as: "just a wiki". Icy Forbidden Love ☮
- its our wiki, we work hard on it. together. and learn to spell things, buddy. Sammytrolly 17:01, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
sorry that was an accident I don't know how to take it off
Hi WC fans!
Here are some burning questions I have to ask...
Here is a question concerning Leafpool and Crowfeather. When they ran away, they believed they were following their hearts. Let us just assume Leafpool didn't have the dream that called them back to the clans. Do you truly believe they could have been happy together?
Even though Leafpool's heart is back with the clans, at the time, she believed she was doing what Spottedleaf had advised her to do- follow her heart. So she'd be convinced she was acting upon the will of Starclan. Surely there is no greater goal within the heart of a medicine cat, even one who had been forced to throw aside the warrior code to deal with an inevitable physical attraction. She had already broken the code and it would do no harm.
Lionpaw, Hollyleaf and Jayfeather would still be born. I am not certain how she would cope with nursing kits at all, never mind a blind one. Jayfeather wouldn't be able to fufill his destiny as a medicine cat. And Leafpool would be homesick. So what do you think?
hey does any 1 know where mah epic idea went?22.214.171.124 02:45, March 6, 2012 (UTC)ShinyKit
Please take all such chatter to the Off-wiki Forum. 05:21, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
I am a big fan of the series and I didn't think anyone put this wiki up, its AWESOME!! Ezio Auditore 22:55, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Crystalcat901 01:30, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
Lightningclan's medi-cats Edit
- CONTENT REMOVED BY KITSUFOX DUE TO RULES VIOLATION - Lavaheart16 15:15, June 26, 2012 (UTC)Lavaheart
- Warriors Wiki does not welcome Fan Content. We're a wiki for collecting factual information form the Warriors books. If you want to post fan content, please track down an RPG or fan content oriented wiki. Den/CoSC 15:28, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
This wiki just lost a userEdit
I'm so sorry, I couldn't find a decent page to put this, however, I have a complaint and a statement.
I added a page here around 15 minutes ago, and it has already been deleted. It was the Find Your Home Clan page. So, my complaint is: you don't give newcomers a chance!
My Statement: This wiki bores me. There's too many spoilers, and way too many pages. It needs a more exciting background, and a much more organized setup. I feel more at home on the Pocket Frogs wiki, so I'll be staying there. You just lost a user.
126.96.36.199 01:03, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, no one cares. You broke the rules and are complaining that we deleted a completely superfluous page. You're hardly a loss. Now we've seen the multiple messages you've left, and we get it. And we don't care. If you're going to leave, leave. Continue this pointless smear campaign and we'll just boot you. Your choice. Shelly For a limited time only 01:07, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, to clear up what this user is complaining about for everyone:
- He/she made a roleplaying page, which is against the rules, and it was deleted.
- He/she doesn't like the fact that this wiki is thorough and professional (lol)
- He/she thinks that the loss of him/her on this wiki will make us want to be like pocket frogs wiki
- So yeah. Actually, in a roundabout way, that was a compliment. Thanks, random anon, for telling us that we're doing a good job of being one of the only respectable Warriors websites and that we're good at accomplishing the purpose of the website: compiling a complete encyclopedia of Warriors information. Shelly For a limited time only 01:15, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Um, I think that you were going a little hard on them. I checked the page out before it was deleted, and it looked more like a poll than roleplay. But whatever. What do I know? Apparently, you're the smartest and the most polite person in the world. Whatevs. Your wiki. Bye!
- Un4gettable27 (talk) 23:58, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Making a new account in an attempt to make it look like you have someone on your side is pretty sad. I know it's you, you're using the same name you used to sign with on pocket frogs wiki, and there's no way some random person could come in and see what was on the page that was deleted without being an admin. So nice try.
- You came on this wiki and made a page that wasn't allowed and it got deleted and the you proceded to make angry posts complaining that this wiki is too professional for you and that by keeping it that way we were treating you unfairly. Grow up and go have a blast on a wiki dedicated to an iphone game. Thanks for giving me something to laugh at. Shelly For a limited time only 18:28, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, and look at that, you made your own Warriors Wiki with stolen graphics made by our sysop and everything. Way to go. You're definitely the better person here. Shelly For a limited time only 18:35, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
If you need more info about editing please ask me or someone else on the team because I've been seeing lot sof complaits about bugs and users. I will be glad to help if you need it.
Greenkit aka Cheryl
50-image limit Edit
There's a 50-image limit on Wikia...so, well...not all of the images under "books" show — I'd suggest that you could create collages for each three-book row, or something of the sort. Maplewing 16:10, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
That might be a good idea. I can take care of that if no one else has a problem with it. I can keep the same style/formatting, while using a three book-length image-although for ones without three books, I believe we should just use the actual images instead of making new ones. —Garrus ღ 19:42, 2/27/2013
Dawn of the clans arc Edit
Just wondering, but why isn't the page updated so that the newest released book is The Sun Trail and the books have not included this far as well? --Lucky 18:32, March 11, 2013 (UTC)